Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 06:24 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:22 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:07 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 05:56 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: If Adalind's body was truly Juliette's (@Irukandji said she used Juliette's body parts) when she had sex with Nick, doesn't that mean when she turned back into herself that Nick's sperm couldn't then exist inside Adalind's own physical body since by that logic, it wasn't truly Adalind sleeping with Nick? Nick's sperm couldn't even jump into Juliette's real body since Juliette was also using her own body parts elsewhere at the same time as when Nick had sex with "Juliette". But Adalind did fall pregnant AFTER she turned back to looking like herself not Juliette. No amount of twisting the show could ever make Juliette the one who fell pregnant. Because even if the spell lasted hours, we saw Adalind change back just minutes after sleeping with Nick, his sperm didn't evaporate because Kelly does exist.

And say Adalind was already pregnant and Kelly isn't Nick's son, I'm sure he would have done a DNA test to determine the truth because he sure as hell didn't trust Adalind when she told him he was the father. Adalind herself knew who the father was because she's only slept with three men on the show, Erik's dead and the last time she slept with Sean was before Diana's birth so that left Nick as the lucky dad. Nick may not believe her but she had no reason to doubt the paternity.

I assume everyone agrees that when Adalind became Juliette, she became Juliette totally in body, but remained Adalind in spirit, correct?
I do not agree. She was Adalind in body spirit just not in looks.

So when Eve morphed into Sean we're seeing Eve's body?
Yes.

So you're saying she wasn't a man?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 06:30 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: I assume everyone agrees that when Adalind became Juliette, she became Juliette totally in body, but remained Adalind in spirit, correct?
I do not agree. She was Adalind in body spirit just not in looks.

Yes.

Her physical body (DNA etc) were made to look like Sean. She was 100% Eve except in the physical appearance.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 06:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: So you're saying she wasn't a man?

Eve did not think like a man and IMO her body could not have viable sperm either.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - New Guy - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 06:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: I assume everyone agrees that when Adalind became Juliette, she became Juliette totally in body, but remained Adalind in spirit, correct?
Hi Iruk,
If that were the case then who was at the hair dresser if Adalind became Juliette totally in body?
Did Juliette have multiple bodies? Would such a bizarre concept happen even in Grimm? If so, could it explain part of how the real Juliette "died" but HW created Eve?
Grimm pays no heed to natural law, so why be concerned about:
Quote:There is a scientific law called the Law of Conservation of Mass, discovered by Antoine Lavoisier in 1785. In its most compact form, it states: matter is neither created nor destroyed. ... the total amount of mass and energy in the universe is constant.
Should we all smoke a hat or something prior to the next episode? More likely I'll split a beer with my wife, as usual, and hope the show has enough substance to keep us awake. Tongue
[Image: shark-copy.jpg]
That is Nick's stunt double practicing for the finale. "Look mom, no hands!" Big Grin
N G

(03-16-2017, 06:52 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I do not agree. She was Adalind in body spirit just not in looks.

Yes.

Her physical body (DNA etc) were made to look like Sean. She was 100% Eve except in the physical appearance.

So she still had Eve's intelligence, her feelings, and her thoughts, is that what you're saying?

(03-16-2017, 06:58 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:22 AM)irukandji Wrote: So when Eve morphed into Sean we're seeing Eve's body?
Yes.

So she still had Eve's intelligence, her feelings, and her thoughts, is that what you're saying?
Yes, everything, including her DNA, except her physical appearance, how she looked. The same goes for Nick, his Grimm was made to look like a half zauberbiest.

(03-16-2017, 07:01 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:24 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Yes.

Yes, everything, including her DNA, except her physical appearance, how she looked. The same goes for Nick, his Grimm was made to look like a half zauberbiest.

Eve couldn't have her own DNA and become Sean, that's my take. Syscrash also brought up a good point about Nick's bruise. He had one as Sean, but not when he morphed back into Nick.

Considering how there's not much detail in what actually happens with the transformation, we are bound to see things differently.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-16-2017

(03-16-2017, 07:28 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:01 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 06:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: So you're saying she wasn't a man?

Eve couldn't have her own DNA and become Sean, that's my take. Syscrash also brought up a good point about Nick's bruise. He had one as Sean, but not when he morphed back into Nick.

Nick cells changed to look Sean outside but the DNA on the inside really is the original person. Your brain stores in neurons if your neurons becomes someone else you would lose your memories.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-16-2017

Quote:Yes, everything, including her DNA, except her physical appearance, how she looked. The same goes for Nick, his Grimm was made to look like a half zauberbiest.
Nicks transformation was more then just looking like Sean. His body reacted like Sean. Nick was able to woge which caused and increase in strength and speed. He became so much like Sean that neither could beat the other one. That is more then a change that is only skin deep. We don't know if the DNA changes. We don't even know if their blood type changes. Even though the head changes the brain does not. That would cause a big conflict in logic. If the skull changes the brain would have to expand or shrink to fit the skull. That would alter the brain. Another conflict, Nick knows nothing of what Sean knows. But has all of Sean fighting moves. Nick says it is strange being in a body that tall. Yet has no problem fighting. But then Adalind can get pregnant yet it is not her body that has the sex.

We just have to accept the concept has a lot of holes. But then so does the ability to woge yet I have not seen people complain.