Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 10:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: That isn't the scene I'm talking about. The scene I'm talking about occurs before Juliette makes the decision to become Adalind. Elizabeth makes a warning comment along that Nick needs to get his grimm powers back or it could be dangerous for him. She doesn't phrase it exactly like that but the intent I got out of it was that Nick could die without his powers.

It is the scene I was talking about where the make the same potion as Adalind and their no risk of death for anyone. When they were talking about side effects the worse would be turning into a hexenbiest and mostly headaches and visions problems and the like and the last two is what Nick had.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 03-15-2017

(03-15-2017, 11:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 10:56 AM)irukandji Wrote: That isn't the scene I'm talking about. The scene I'm talking about occurs before Juliette makes the decision to become Adalind. Elizabeth makes a warning comment along that Nick needs to get his grimm powers back or it could be dangerous for him. She doesn't phrase it exactly like that but the intent I got out of it was that Nick could die without his powers.

It is the scene I was talking about where the make the same potion as Adalind and their no risk of death for anyone. When they were talking about side effects the worse would be turning into a hexenbiest and mostly headaches and visions problems and the like and the last two is what Nick had.

I believe this occurs before the scene you're talking about because it's still up in the air whether they're going to go through with taking the potion. I think it's the recaps I'm talking about where Elizabeth states it could be more dangerous if Nick didn't do anything but remained grimmless.

(03-15-2017, 11:16 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I believe this occurs before the scene you're talking about because it's still up in the air whether they're going to go through with taking the potion. I think it's the recaps I'm talking about where Elizabeth states it could be more dangerous if Nick didn't do anything but remained grimmless.

Elizabeth says "meaning it may be just as dangerous to do nothing."

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Cry_Luison

(03-15-2017, 11:19 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I take that to mean he could die.

(03-15-2017, 11:21 AM)irukandji Wrote:

No where did they suggest that what Elizabeth and Juliette were doing could cause Nick's death. Everyone was surprised that Juliette began a hexenbiest because the side effect was so unexpectedly big than normal.

(03-15-2017, 11:26 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: It is the scene I was talking about where the make the same potion as Adalind and their no risk of death for anyone. When they were talking about side effects the worse would be turning into a hexenbiest and mostly headaches and visions problems and the like and the last two is what Nick had.

No where did they suggest that what Elizabeth and Juliette were doing could cause Nick's death. Everyone was surprised that Juliette began a hexenbiest because the side effect was so unexpectedly big than normal.

That is not what I am talking about. I'm talking about the fact that they were going to do nothing and just let Nick be human. There was something somewhere were Elizabeth said it might be more dangerous to do nothing.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 03-15-2017

I do think it was that he spell ended in death if not that there was another danger involved: those headaches and the connection with Adalind would fellow putting both in danger - Adalind and Nick-

(03-15-2017, 11:32 AM)brandon Wrote: I do think it was that he spell ended in death if not that there was another danger involved: those headaches and the connection with Adalind would fellow putting both in danger - Adalind and Nick-

I think you're trying to say exactly what I mean, Brandon. Nick's symptoms would eventually kill him. Adalind would have had to have known that.

(03-15-2017, 11:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:16 AM)irukandji Wrote: I believe this occurs before the scene you're talking about because it's still up in the air whether they're going to go through with taking the potion. I think it's the recaps I'm talking about where Elizabeth states it could be more dangerous if Nick didn't do anything but remained grimmless.

That is not what I am talking about. I'm talking about the fact that they were going to do nothing and just let Nick be human. There was something somewhere were Elizabeth said it might be more dangerous to do nothing.

I read it I could not find that instead I found this: "just as" vs "more".

Elizabeth says "meaning it may be just as dangerous to do nothing." to let Nick be human is the same risk as returning his power.

(03-15-2017, 11:40 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:19 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Elizabeth says "meaning it may be just as dangerous to do nothing."

I read it I could not find that instead I found this: "just as" vs "more".

Elizabeth says "meaning it may be just as dangerous to do nothing." to let Nick be human is the same risk as returning his power.

Then there's no risk at all, is that what you're saying?