Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 03-14-2017

Quote:Well in reality Diana was not kidnapped her father took her from the mother and gave her to Viktor which was all a plan for Diana to be given to Kelly to raise all with permission of her legal father according to Adalind anyway. So who really kidnapped her everything was done with permission and knowledge of at least one of her parents
From a legal standpoint, one parent doesn’t have the right to give a child to someone else. Otherwise, courts could not force one parent to agree to the other’s visitation or shared custody. Any legal maneuver for someone else to raise a child would not require a ruse to trick one parent into handing the child to the other.

It’s the same as when Adalind planned to give the baby to Stefania in exchange for the ritual. Renard, as the biological father, had legal standing.

It's not that long ago that a biological father was successful in getting an adoption reversed because he had not been informed that the mother gave birth, much less put the baby up for adoption.

Quote:The section is Adalind vs Juliette. the conversation was Adalind then and now. The point I was making her way of thinking that let her deceive in the past is the same mindset she use to deceive now. The only thing that has changed is who the target it.

pish-posh. Juliette was on board with the kidnapping. And had she been one of the group at the time, she’d been on board with Nick murdering Kenneth with the help of Hank & Wu.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-14-2017

Quote:pish-posh. Juliette was on board with the kidnapping. And had she been one of the group at the time, she’d been on board with Nick murdering Kenneth with the help of Hank & Wu.
Juliette was not there for the kidnapping. She only bought the truck. Even that incident when Adalind came back to the house looking for help. Juliette would not lie about what happended. She did not even support Nick story. She even said if the royals had your baby. She then stated her regret and how she felt sorry for her. That is a personality trait that was gone once she became a hexenbiest in season 4.
Even on the zombie episode they all had to work hard to get Juliette to go along with using Nick's false identification for the murder. Juliette was the only one that agonized over doing it. She even ask Hank are you OK with this. Even in her testimony to the detectives she only lied about not seeing the suspect.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 06:33 PM)Robyn Wrote: From a legal standpoint, one parent doesn’t have the right to give a child to someone else.

They pretty much do, unless there's a court action like a custody dispute, or CPS has some kind of action going on. If the other parent objects, he or she can go to court over it and it's likely the court would at least order the parent who turned the child over to someone else to produce that child while arguments were heard or be held in contempt. And in the real-world example you cite, that's exactly what the other parent did.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 06:33 PM)Robyn Wrote: pish-posh

Really??? How cool and old-timey. I like it. I have not witnessed anyone using that in quite some time. Kudos.

(03-14-2017, 02:54 PM)Robyn Wrote: It’s illegal to kidnap a person’s child. It’s illegal to falsify police reports. It’s illegal to plant evidence. It’s illegal to murder and conspire to commit murder.

But this is Grimm and that is what heroes do these days.

I swear if our culture drops it standards for heroes any lower the next Marvel superhero may be NAMBLA-man.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 03-14-2017

I'm so angry. And I actually like Adalind. But she destroyed Juliette her life. Took everything from her. Transformed her into a Hexenbiest. And had even her hand into the whole situation. And it's mean to say Juliette is to blame for everything. Without Adalind, Juliette wouldn't do what she did. And I blame Adalind for it either. Not just Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-14-2017

Quote:The actress added that viewers will be surprised with how Nick, Eve and Adalind's love triangle will be resolved in the upcoming series finale.
Maybe it is me but Nick and Eve would not be a surprise. Nick and Adalind would not be a surprise. If everyone went out on their own. That would be some what of a surprise. For a real surprise to have Eve and Adalind get a place and decided to raise a little Hexenbiest and Zauberbiest would be a surprise.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-14-2017

I'm still rooting for ménage à trois.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-14-2017

Nick and his sister wives.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Grimmbiest11 - 03-15-2017

Plot twist, Renard runs off with both women to Austria
[Image: f8ef7ecf8c9ad78afb0a8d9712fd97fd.jpg]

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 03-15-2017

Well hello Captain!