Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 02-26-2017

G&K said Juliette/Eve will realize her purpose, but isn't it only speculation that has assumed her purpose is sacrificing herself for the others/the greater good? ‘Blind Love’ suggested Juliette still believes Nick and Kelly should be hers, and Adalind took them from her. Adalind’s death resulting in her getting the life she was supposed to have could fulfill a possible purpose G&K were alluding to. Hopefully not, but you never know.

No one gave Adalind a choice, it wasn’t just Renard. For some reason he’s the only one Adalind blames. But I don’t really see Renard giving much consideration to Kelly and Diana having the same biological mother, and staying in touch unless continuing an alliance with the Grimm is beneficial.

(02-26-2017, 07:28 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: All I am going to say is I am 100% positive Adalind doesn't die in the Finale. I would bet all my money on it. The story hasn't lead us to believe she would die or that she will even see the monster.
I hope you’re right. The real irony would be that Adalind not only survives but actually comes out ahead for once, and isn’t restricted by what others allow her to have.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't get why people think Adalind will die or sacrifice herself. She isn't even in the whole stick/Mirror/Cloth mess. Sean, Nick, Eve, Diana, Rosalee, Monroe, Hank and Wu are the only ones looking into it or connected to it. If any parent is going to sacrifice anything for Diana it would be Sean. Between Nick and Adalind I am pretty sure Nick has a higher chance of dying.

I just really want to know people thought process on here.

If Sean is not with Diana when/if the mirror monster attacks Diana, Adalind could be sucked into the mirror and die. Adalind has never won a major fight on the show. Nick can get the stick if he knows he is endangered.

My view is not below but a common one is.
Will someone die in the 'Grimm' final season? Ranking least to most likely
http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/02/will_someone_die_in_the_grimm.html

highest to lowest

Juliette/Eve
Sean
Drew
Adalind
Rosalee
Monroe
Hank
Nick the safest based on the article.

That article actually shocks me. I have no doubt Rosalee is the safest character on the show. I would also put Nick behind Monroe and maybe even Adalind.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-26-2017

I suspect this list reflects who people would like to see die more than who they think is more likely to.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Grimmbiest11 - 02-27-2017

(02-26-2017, 04:14 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't get why people think Adalind will die or sacrifice herself. She isn't even in the whole stick/Mirror/Cloth mess. Sean, Nick, Eve, Diana, Rosalee, Monroe, Hank and Wu are the only ones looking into it or connected to it. If any parent is going to sacrifice anything for Diana it would be Sean. Between Nick and Adalind I am pretty sure Nick has a higher chance of dying.

Same, I'm also curious to know the thought process that Nick will ask Renard to take care of his family should he die.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 03:59 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote:

Same, I'm also curious to know the thought process that Nick will ask Renard to take care of his family should he die.
from what I've seen of Nick's attitude towards Renard, I don't see him ever asking Renard this. If Adalind survives, Nick would be more than confident in Adalind raising Kelly without Renard's help of all people. If Kelly's a half Zauberbiest, his mother being a hexenbiest is more than qualified to guide her son. If Kelly's a Grimm (eventually), Trubel will be more than will to help guide Kelly in all things Grimm while still raised by his mother.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 02-27-2017

To raise a child requires patience and great love. I do not think a deaf child is better with a dead parent. No need to have a fortune.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-13-2017

I can see Nick asking Sean to protect Adalind and Kelly in the event the big bad kills him and comes for them, but that would be a short term thing. I can't imagine Nick ever thinking it would be a good idea for his son to be raised by someone with the values Sean has demonstrated these past six years. Unless, maybe, his spirit could meet up with Meisner's and get the lowdown on how to carry on his own haunting of Sean for Kelly's entire childhood.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-14-2017

As much as you may not like Sean and his choices. You have to admit Adalind was right there with him. Because she is acting not as scandalous. Does not mean she would not act that way if needed. She was welling to set Kenneth up. She was willing to help set Sean up. Just because she is not gong against Nick does not mean she is not the same person. What has changed is who she is targeting. But she still has no problem breaking the rules when needed. She was even willing to commit perjury.

The question is what if Adalind turns on Nick. As we have seen Sean turned on Nick and Nick ended up living in a tunnel. The group turned on Sean he went from a mansion to a hill top house. What is so unbelievable is Adalind goes from wearing couture and upscale living conditions to sweet pants and a warehouse. Who downgrades their living situation and is willing to stay their.

Adalind did not keep the job long enough for it to become an issue. But she went right back to cheating clients by using her hexenbiest powers. How would Nick agree to over look her taking advantage of people. Even with what Diana did. Nick has arrested or confronted other wesen for less. There are two many obstacles for Nick and Adalind relationship to work.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-14-2017

Nick has had months of watching Adalind to become more comfortable with the idea of her as a mother. But as has been noted here many times, even after all their months together and their intimacy, Nick still doesn't trust Adalind with everything.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 12:04 AM)syscrash Wrote: As much as you may not like Sean and his choices. You have to admit Adalind was right there with him. Because she is acting not as scandalous. Does not mean she would not act that way if needed. She was welling to set Kenneth up. She was willing to help set Sean up. Just because she is not gong against Nick does not mean she is not the same person. What has changed is who she is targeting. But she still has no problem breaking the rules when needed. She was even willing to commit perjury.

The question is what if Adalind turns on Nick. As we have seen Sean turned on Nick and Nick ended up living in a tunnel. The group turned on Sean he went from a mansion to a hill top house. What is so unbelievable is Adalind goes from wearing couture and upscale living conditions to sweet pants and a warehouse. Who downgrades their living situation and is willing to stay their.

Adalind did not keep the job long enough for it to become an issue. But she went right back to cheating clients by using her hexenbiest powers. How would Nick agree to over look her taking advantage of people. Even with what Diana did. Nick has arrested or confronted other wesen for less. There are two many obstacles for Nick and Adalind relationship to work.

Nick wouldn't care if Adalind uses her powers with working as a Lawyer because he uses his powers all the time working as a detective. That is a non existent obstacle.

Also Adalind would only betray those who have betrayed her. Kenneth made it clear if it came down to it he would let Juilette kill Adalind. She betrayed Sean because he betrayed her when she lost her powers. He betrayed her by having Kelly take Diana away. He then sold her out to BC. Although I can't remember Adalind betraying him in Season 5 or Season 6. All she did was not support him which isn't betraying him as she made it clear from the very beginning that she doesn't support him. So Unless Nick plan on betraying Adalind anytime soon that shouldn't be an issue. Also it would have to be a big betrayal.

As far as living arrangements, Adalind is fine. I will say this once again. No Where was it shown or stated she quit the law firm. Unless you have proof she did that is nothing more than speculation. Just because we don't see Adalind at the law firm doesn't means he quit her job. We don't see Monroe working on Clocks but her clearly does because her has bills to pay. Adalind jobs not only allow her to bring her kids to work but also to work from home. This was shown in season 5.