Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 09:42 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:00 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I am fine with Juilette and Nick getting back together only if the issue of Juilettes betrayal is addressed in its entirety. No sugar coding of any kind. No blaming the Hexenbiest spirit, no saying it was Juilette not Eve bull, no him blaming himself for what happened.

Adalind can do better than Nick. Not that Nick is bad material but if they don't work out she will be fine. She is beautiful, smart and have a booming career. She is also still young.

Adalind has 3 choices Nick or Renard or being a full time babysitting for both men and she cannot date other men. She cannot even work and Nick does not want his son at Renard's. Soon Sean maybe banning Diana from the fome. Both fathers have very strong views about their own children.

Nicholas White are you assuming Adalind will be giving up both children to their fathers?

Adalind currently works for a law firm. Adalind doesn't need to be in a relationship with either of them to raise her kids. We live in the 21st century where parents can raise kids without being in any sort of a relationship or living together.

The kids spend 90% of their time with Adalind anyway. Adalind have more than the choices you named. You make it seem like Renard and Nick have more say than Adalind when it comes to the kids when it has already been proven that they don't. If Adalind wanted to pack up and take Kelly with her to Renards, she could as she has already done it. If Adalind wanted to take Diana to the Fome she could as she has already done it. Only thing Nick and Renard could ask for is visitation rights.

Both men killed people over the custody battle and they did not go to court. Adalind is not working. Diana has no paper work that shows she exists even.

(02-25-2017, 09:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: You are right she could take Kelly to Sean's without a problem. Other then Nick would through a fit.

Nick can take Kelly and what would Adalind do. Adalind does not own the fome. That is how she lost Diana in the first place. Adalind has a history of losing children.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 02-25-2017

Quote:Both men killed people over the custody battle and they did not go to court. Adalind is not working. Diana has no paper work that shows she exists even.
(Today 08:48 PM)syscrash Wrote:
You are right she could take Kelly to Sean's without a problem. Other then Nick would through a fit.

Nick can take Kelly and what would Adalind do. Adalind does not own the fome. That is how she lost Diana in the first place. Adalind has a history of losing children.

Adalind has something that Nick would not even try and challenge. She has Diana. We all know what Diana wants Diana gets. Diana has already told Sean if Nick did anything to Adalind she would take care of it. That is why I said Adalidn can not stop Diana from goig to her dad. And we know Diana loves her daddy.

(02-25-2017, 10:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind has something that Nick would not even try and challenge. She has Diana. We all know what Diana wants Diana gets. Diana has already told Sean if Nick did anything to Adalind she would take care of it. That is why I said Adalidn can not stop Diana from goig to her dad. And we know Diana loves her daddy.

Why would Diana stop Nick or care? Nick would not be hurting Kelly. Diana has only shown concern about her parents safety. Adalind would not want Diana to kill Nick too.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 02-25-2017

Quote:Nick can take Kelly and what would Adalind do.
This is the answer I was responding to. If Nick took Kelly at that point yes Adalind could and would tell Diana that Nick did something bad to her.

(02-25-2017, 10:29 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Nick can take Kelly and what would Adalind do.
This is the answer I was responding to. If Nick took Kelly at that point yes Adalind could and would tell Diana that Nick did something bad to her.

Adalind cannot control Diana to that degree. Adalind would not want to risk Nick and Kelly by Diana overreacting. If Nick had the stick it could become a real mess. Adalind would accept that Kelly would not be staying at Renard's.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 09:55 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 09:42 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 08:00 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I am fine with Juilette and Nick getting back together only if the issue of Juilettes betrayal is addressed in its entirety. No sugar coding of any kind. No blaming the Hexenbiest spirit, no saying it was Juilette not Eve bull, no him blaming himself for what happened.

Adalind can do better than Nick. Not that Nick is bad material but if they don't work out she will be fine. She is beautiful, smart and have a booming career. She is also still young.

Adalind has 3 choices Nick or Renard or being a full time babysitting for both men and she cannot date other men. She cannot even work and Nick does not want his son at Renard's. Soon Sean maybe banning Diana from the fome. Both fathers have very strong views about their own children.

Nicholas White are you assuming Adalind will be giving up both children to their fathers?

Adalind currently works for a law firm. Adalind doesn't need to be in a relationship with either of them to raise her kids. We live in the 21st century where parents can raise kids without being in any sort of a relationship or living together.

The kids spend 90% of their time with Adalind anyway. Adalind have more than the choices you named. You make it seem like Renard and Nick have more say than Adalind when it comes to the kids when it has already been proven that they don't. If Adalind wanted to pack up and take Kelly with her to Renards, she could as she has already done it. If Adalind wanted to take Diana to the Fome she could as she has already done it. Only thing Nick and Renard could ask for is visitation rights.

Both men killed people over the custody battle and they did not go to court. Adalind is not working. Diana has no paper work that shows she exists even.

(02-25-2017, 09:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: You are right she could take Kelly to Sean's without a problem. Other then Nick would through a fit.

What are you talking about? Adalind works for a law firm they showed it in season 5. Her and Nick had a whole discussion about it on multiple occasions.

Once again Adalind has already taken off with both children and neither Nick or Renard had much to say. Especially Nick. Don't see it being any different this time. The only reason Adalind and Kelly is at the fome currently is because Adalind decided to come back.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 02-25-2017

Adalind not working after leaving the fome probably had to do with Bonaparte exacting his influence over Adalind's boss to let her go because of the mayor plot but now that Bonaparte is gone, I don't see how Adalind can't go back to her job, if she chose to go back.

Right now Adalind is comfortable staying home and spending whatever time she has with Diana to make up for lost time but if pushed to leave Nick, the first thing she'd likely do is go back to work so she could be self sufficient before ever turning to Sean. He'll probably be her last resort if all else fails.

(02-25-2017, 10:56 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Once again Adalind has already taken off with both children and neither Nick or Renard had much to say. Especially Nick. Don't see it being any different this time. The only reason Adalind and Kelly is at the fome currently is because Adalind decided to come back.

When has Adalind had a say over the children? In season 5, she was threaten into making decisions against her will. In season 6, Nick had to turn into Sean to solve the custody issue for her. Whenever Sean wants his daughter, Adalind drops everything to bring her over there or Diana could get upset.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 11:21 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 10:56 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Once again Adalind has already taken off with both children and neither Nick or Renard had much to say. Especially Nick. Don't see it being any different this time. The only reason Adalind and Kelly is at the fome currently is because Adalind decided to come back.

When has Adalind had a say over the children? In season 5, she was threaten into making decisions against her will. In season 6, Nick had to turn into Sean to solve the custody issue for her. Whenever Sean wants his daughter, Adalind drops everything to bring her over there or Diana could get upset.

Bonoparte threatened Adalinds Children lives and in which in turn caused Adalind to move in with Renard. Renard had no say neither did Nick. So your point is pretty much mute. The only reason Adalind moved in with Renard is because of Bonoparte. Once again neither Renard or Nick had any sway in that decision.

Nick Turned into Sean to clear his name of murder. It had nothing to do with getting Adalind and Kelly back. If the spell wore off when it was suppose to Nick and Renard would have never even had a conversation about Adalind and the kids. Renard also told Nick he wanted Diana but who has Diana? Adalind has Diana with Renard getting weekends. Neither Renard or Nick controls Adalind when it comes to the kids.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Scully1987 - 02-25-2017

I'm fed up with the subject "Nadalind" Nadalind here...Nadalind there... ugh. I really don't like it, anymore. Please, don't get me wrong – I like Adalind actually.

Later on an other side there was a comment like: Juliette/Eve should not dare to take the man (Nick) of Adalind - What? Huh? The comment has so much annoyed me -.- I was shortly think to write something but I decide to ignored that comment.

It has something to do with the "I love you" which was way too early and since then I don't buy the Nadalind ship anymore. Sorry but for me it was not believable. But everyone have a differently taste to something like that. As I like to say let the other fans ship what they want to ship - and ship what you like to ship.

I like both character. If it is Juliette or Adalind Smile but I still prefer Juliette.