Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - degrimm - 05-06-2016

honestly adalind lovers defend themselves whenever there was an argument btw adalind lovers and juliette lovers just to talk abt how the opponent isn't agreeing with your post and the negative reactions it bring out.

you guys are the ones @ fault cos you are making people reacting to some of the stuff you write after it has clearly died down.
please lets stop all these and move on to the discussion on ground, come on you should be happy the show agree with you that nick and adalind should be together rather than worrying or creating conflict somewhere else.

you guys said why can't we just get along, but this isn't the pathway to getting along.

@belle why chip in when it's clearly btw the other 2 and looks like clearly the convo was over then you bring it up again only to change the ongoing discussion & the thread; please lets stop these, it's really distracting this thread

(05-06-2016, 01:37 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adalind has given every appearance of hating Sean's guts, so if this happens, my guess would be that she's putting on a show to convince BC that she's on board with their plans.

are you seeing something others are not seeing- adalind had been in love with sean from season 1 thru 3, mayb hated what sean did about diana but she still liked him- maybe not love again but you could see her reaction to the fact that sean was shot @ the beginning of s04. from s04 thru this present ep, i haven't seen any appearance of her hating sean's guts even when they both met in the coffee shop, meeting diana together and talking on the phone- i haven't seen facial expression of hatred and we haven't seen ep20 thru 22.

so if you are seeing it somewhere pls tell us cos u made mention of it b/4 this i checked but could see anything and promo pics & vid isn't giving much

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 05-06-2016

Fact everyone Nick has known has been put in danger for simply knowing Nick. Fact Nick always ends up as the tortured soil, the one person that has lost every thing he has cares about. Fact Sean is like Teflon. He always comes out a winner. While he may cause a situation he is never blamed for it. Fact Adalind and Juliette have always been victims and always will. This is the show it has been that way from the first episode. Yes we are given hope this time it will workout. but just like Nick will never die, Nike will never have someone he is close to. If for no other reason they could and would be used against him.

(05-06-2016, 01:17 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 01:02 PM)irukandji Wrote: Ugh, the idea of an Adalind/Nick marriage just seems gross to me. I also wonder, since it seems she is going to sleep with Sean, if the series will have her marry Sean in order to keep Kelly safe.
I think she will marry Sean this season but they will not be sleeping together, so later as a lawyer she will get a marriage annulment, if again an if it is to be her and Nick this might be the first clue we get that isn't hidden.

marriage contract and annulment i like that but captain sean renard isn't stupid too; what do you think will be his reaction to all this, does he like the idea of being married to adalind other than for political purpose; adalind was clearly in love with him before in s01 even from her mother's words but he was clearly a jackass then and now would he love the idea of having her as his wife now that diana is around for more than political purpose.

(05-06-2016, 01:02 PM)irukandji Wrote: Ugh, the idea of an Adalind/Nick marriage just seems gross to me. I also wonder, since it seems she is going to sleep with Sean, if the series will have her marry Sean in order to keep Kelly safe.

yeah gross but it will get less gross in the long run just like how their kissing and sex is probably getting less gross and nick doesn't even see it that way anymore and i'm pretty sure when juliette called the sex gross and adalind a bitch, nick never thought of it in that way- the more reason he's fine with everything now

thought the marriage was just a political marriage to show face to audience to see a stable man

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-06-2016

The first time Adalind spoke to Sean this season was when he called her to tell her he had a plan to get Diana back. Her first words to him were not, "hi," "how are you," or "good to hear from you," but "what do you want?" and not in a friendly tone at all.

When they met and Sean reminded Adalind that they had a daughter, her response was "well, maybe I should live with both of you, wouldn't that be fun."

So whatever their past relationship, Adalind's current attitude toward Sean is not warm, and after discovering that he's in league with Conrad, who threatened to kill her and her son if she didn't return to Sean, it's not likely to get better.

(05-06-2016, 03:14 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: The first time Adalind spoke to Sean this season was when he called her to tell her he had a plan to get Diana back. Her first words to him were not, "hi," "how are you," or "good to hear from you," but "what do you want?" and not in a friendly tone at all.

When they met and Sean reminded Adalind that they had a daughter, her response was "well, maybe I should live with both of you, wouldn't that be fun."

So whatever their past relationship, Adalind's current attitude toward Sean is not warm, and after discovering that he's in league with Conrad, who threatened to kill her and her son if she didn't return to Sean, it's not likely to get better.

i never said she was still in love with him and b/4 s05e14, the only other time they met was in his car where he rejected her and police station @ the pregnancy scene and i was unusual for him to want to see her, hence that form of greeting (that's not hatred greeting but you don't talk to me b/4 but now you want to talk to me) but at the end of their discussion they both said they want anything bad to happen to each other.

but you could also be right let's see how the rest of the season pans out.

Just out of curiosity, where did any ever get the idea that Adalind and Sean would get married. The idea is, create the image, he is a family man. You people do realize a family does not mean marriage. Many families are not married.

Adalind has never hated Sean she is mad because he dumped her. If Adalind can put her differences between Nick aside. Why would she not put them aside to work with Sean. Lets consider she thinks it is because of Sean the Diana is back. Point is Sean would never marry anyone, he is and always will want to keep his options open.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 03:36 PM)syscrash Wrote: Just out of curiosity, where did any ever get the idea that Adalind and Sean would get married. The idea is, create the image, he is a family man. You people do realize a family does not mean marriage. Many families are not married.

Adalind has never hated Sean she is mad because he dumped her. If Adalind can put her differences between Nick aside. Why would she not put them aside to work with Sean. Lets consider she thinks it is because of Sean the Diana is back. Point is Sean would never marry anyone, he is and always will want to keep his options open.

True, many parents are not married, but then many are not running for a profile job like mayor either. Rachel went to a lot of trouble to get Diana to Sean and now Adalind has been brought back to the family as well.

Syscrash, you pointed something out earlier that I think is of interest here. You said something to the effect that anyone investigating Sean's past would know what's being seen is not the truth. That would be correct. However, if Adalind and Sean got married, and the plan is to raise Diana and Kelly as one happy family, people may look at him differently.

(05-06-2016, 02:46 PM)degrimm Wrote: you guys said why can't we just get along, but this isn't the pathway to getting along.

You are right, degrimm. I apologize to everyone who was seriously trying to debate and got their posts thrown off by this crap, yet again.

I have sent an appropriate pm to the moderators about the issue so hopefully things will calm down.

Again, my apologies.

Quote:True, many parents are not married, but then many are not running for a profile job like mayor either. Rachel went to a lot of trouble to get Diana to Sean and now Adalind has been brought back to the family as well.

Syscrash, you pointed something out earlier that I think is of interest here. You said something to the effect that anyone investigating Sean's past would know what's being seen is not the truth. That would be correct. However, if Adalind and Sean got married, and the plan is to raise Diana and Kelly as one happy family, people may look at him differently.

You are looking at it from the presumed definition of family. The writers are progressive and do not adhere to society definitions. That is why they said family not get you married. FYI there are mayors that are gay. Which disproves your idea of what it would take to create the family image. Or what it takes to get elected.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 04:08 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:True, many parents are not married, but then many are not running for a profile job like mayor either. Rachel went to a lot of trouble to get Diana to Sean and now Adalind has been brought back to the family as well.

You are looking at it from the presumed definition of family. The writers are progressive and do not adhere to society definitions. That is why they said family not get you married. FYI there are mayors that are gay. Which disproves your idea of what it would take to create the family image. Or what it takes to get elected.

Syscrash, I'm not trying to prove anything here. You asked where the idea came from that Sean and Adalind get married. What I was saying was you are correct, in your assessment that anyone looking into Sean's background is going to see a completely different person. However, if he marries Adalind, it could be seen as a show of good faith that he intends to be a family man. There are voters who go for that image. In all honesty, I don't know if he'll marry Adalind or not.

Sean marries the mother of his daughter right before the election. A women that is not carrying a child that plenty of hospital personal know is Nick's. This is suppose to pass as good faith. It sounds more like hypocrisy, or a political stunt. How do you pull of a wedding without it being interrupted by those that would object such as Nick. It sounds like the observation is being based on the adage of "Sean is willing to make an honest women out of her". That concept went out the window with the idea of trial marriage as a reason to live together.