Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:48 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 10:23 AM)Nickster Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 04:01 AM)degrimm Wrote: @syscrash you know Juliette lovers try to attach things to the show that wasn't in it to buttress their point and make Juliette look good .

But also I have to say Juliette really haven't done anything to Nick but in as much as I suspect her behaviour right now( comparing all the past seasons) I think she truly wants to be back with Nick; as it's obvious she's looking for what she had with Nick and feels that by causing doubts about Adalind to Nick, she can win him back. That's why she has been trying to meet up with him a lot - even snatching Truble's phone (she promised to protect his son when she heard Diana was in BC's clutches). She's not trying to protect Nick for humanity reasons but to get him back despite all the crap she did.

Juliette/Eve is an example of Biest affecting character but I can't assign that to Adalind because as Nick previously said...,"You don't need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch."

FIXED.

@Nickster that's a violation; i never wrote what's up there in juliette's name;i've supported and criticize all characters when needed- so if u have an opinion or statement about juliette adalind or nick put in your own name and not mine, that's rude disrespectful and out of line.
RIGHT NOW I AM TAKING THINGS VERY PERSONAL --i tell you now to either adjust it back to what i wrote or delete it- and that's a command;

Remember degrimm, your ignore button can be a help in these situations. Use it and you'll never see posts like this.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - tscchope - 05-02-2016

@degrimm
I'm not sure we can ascribe Juliette's descent to hell as down to her hexenbiest spirit. Juliette was pretty steamed up about Adalind getting pregnant with Kelly by Nick and choosing her side in the police station. Nick was just protecting his unborn son. Juliette was convinced Adalind was stealing Nick, despite her having walked out on him. The old adage about 'hell having no fury like a woman scorned comes to mind'. Juliette certainly felt scorned and acted furiously.

We've been told time and time again how hexenbiests are. I don't recall actually seeing any on screen evidence for it. Nothing to show a hexenbiest spirit actually changing the actions of its human host in a negative way.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-02-2016

There's only one example of a human being turned into a hexenbiest. And Adalind told Rosalee that being a hexenbiest changes the way you think and feel, not that you become the host for another "spirit."

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - degrimm - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 12:18 PM)tscchope Wrote: @degrimm
I'm not sure we can ascribe Juliette's descent to hell as down to her hexenbiest spirit. Juliette was pretty steamed up about Adalind getting pregnant with Kelly by Nick and choosing her side in the police station. Nick was just protecting his unborn son. Juliette was convinced Adalind was stealing Nick, despite her having walked out on him. The old adage about 'hell having no fury like a woman scorned comes to mind'. Juliette certainly felt scorned and acted furiously.

We've been told time and time again how hexenbiests are. I don't recall actually seeing any on screen evidence for it. Nothing to show a hexenbiest spirit actually changing the actions of its human host in a negative way.

thanks @tscchope you are definitely right about that- that was why i said in one of my post that i would also blame juliette cos what the writers had portrayed her character to be, was one that was strong and resilient with all what she's been through and carrying everyone's load-so if she wanted to control it, i felt she could have but she didn't.

Juliette was convinced Adalind was stealing Nick, despite her having walked out on him.-- this too was true.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - tscchope - 05-02-2016

We've seen the hexenbiest spirit leave Adalind. When she suppressed her second hexenbiest, we saw that spirit being confined. Stephania told Adalind during the ritual that the hexenbiest spirit had to accept her. Adalind asked what happened if it didn't. The response was 'You die'.

I don't believe Juliette was made a hexenbiest. I believe that hexenbiests cannot tell the truth about what they are. Adalind had to lie about it to Rosalee and Renard and anyone else who asks. She's never divulged what happened during the ritual.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 05-02-2016

I can recall when Juliette found out Nick had slept with Adalind. They were in the car on the way to the wedding. She was so repulsed by the thought she thought she was going to be sick over it. She was also angry. At no point, however, did she decide to go after Adalind to beat the crap out of her.

Yet Juliette the hexenbiest tried dropping a statue on pregnant Adalind before the police station incident. That in my opinion, is proof that a hexenbiest is at work doing harm. If Juliette was her human self, that would have never happened because a) she wasn't strong enough to move the statue on her own and b) Juliette wouldn't resort to physical violence. That was way out of character for her.

I believe Adalind when she said the hexenbiest changes the way you think and you feel. I believe we saw that with Juliette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 05-03-2016

When Kelly brought Adalind and Diana to the house. Juliette was ready to hurt Adalind. We saw Juliette go off on Alicia's husband. Wasn't there also and episode where Juliette went after a wesen that came to the house after Nick. Before the change we saw Juliette show aggression. As a hexenbiest she has more ability and less inhibition.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - degrimm - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 01:10 AM)syscrash Wrote: When Kelly brought Adalind and Diana to the house. Juliette was ready to hurt Adalind. We saw Juliette go off on Alicia's husband. Wasn't there also and episode where Juliette went after a wesen that came to the house after Nick. Before the change we saw Juliette show aggression. As a hexenbiest she has more ability and less inhibition.

so what are you trying to mean- could you explain?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 05-03-2016

Quote:If Juliette was her human self, that would have never happened because a) she wasn't strong enough to move the statue on her own and b) Juliette wouldn't resort to physical violence. That was way out of character for her.
this is what I was responding to. Showing examples of aggression pre hexenette.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - degrimm - 05-03-2016

(05-03-2016, 01:35 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:If Juliette was her human self, that would have never happened because a) she wasn't strong enough to move the statue on her own and b) Juliette wouldn't resort to physical violence. That was way out of character for her.
this is what I was responding to. Showing examples of aggression pre hexenette.

yeah she's physically strong and aggressive but one thing we should know is that immediately after moving the statue to hurt/kill adalind, that was when she went to monroe and rosalee, nick and hank in the spice shop to tell them that she was losing herself and having no control over her actions- that was when they knew about the hexenbiest; would she(in her human form) hurt adalind- yes if she could- but will she go as far as killing her and hurting the baby-don't think so cos it's not the nature of her character but the hexenbiest looks like it has no conscience. those examples you gave are really really bad people who are not vulnerable and also was about defending but with adalind, adalind was vulnerable and this was about vengeance .
juliette character is a strong empathetic woman- that's why she was able to be there for rosalee at her multiple times of need.

Grimm writers please no more nick-juliette/eve romance- that's so so much dysfunctioned, just like nadalind; if nadalind is completely wrong, why wont nick-juliette be completely broken- betrayal, blood sheds,complete lack of trust and no devotion