Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 12:42 AM)syscrash Wrote: Has Adalind changed. considering ever since Adalind got her powers back. She has reverted back to scheming. Being used as a pawn, and basically getting herself into a jam. It doesn't take much speculation to say to old Adalind is back.

Who thinks Adalind would not tell where the fome is. or other things about Nick. Are tell about Monroe and Rosalee. Adalind knows Nick has a bunch of keys and went to Germany. Sean knows Nick has one. Which could prompt the question about the keys. Do you think it would take BC a lot to get Adalind to tell about the keys.

Adalind doesn't have to say anything because black claw already know everything about Nick. They Know about Rosalee, Monroe, Hank, and Wu. We know this from the current episode. They know the grimm was in germany searching for the treasure and found it. The priest dude called Black Claw and told them. Everybody and their mama know where Nick stay.

Also Adalind hasn't did anything to harm Nick currently.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 05-02-2016

Quote:The priest dude called Black Claw and told them. They know the grimm was in germany searching for the treasure and found it.
you made that up. There is noting saying the priest is even associated with BC. Would not surprise me but is is not mentioned. Second the priest has no idea what or is Nick found anything. If the priest knew the chest was there do you think they would have left it there.

Because HW knows where the fome is does not mean BC knows. Why do you think BC knows about Rosalee. They went after Monroe to get to Nick. If they knew about the spice shop don't you think they would have paid them a visit, just like the did the other shops.

Lets see what has Adalind done to Nick. We will start with taking off with Kelly without even talking to Nick. She could have called him.
She meet Conrad she heard his threat. How about giving Nick that piece of information. I mean if she is on Nicks side doesn't information about Conrad be important. Instead HW is running around trying to figure out what is going on.
How about the connection between Adalind, Diana, and Eve. Instead like getting her powers back Nick hears if from Eve.
Even Adlind sitting their sad saying she can't take Kelly from Nick. One call she is out the door with Kelly.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - degrimm - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 01:59 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:The priest dude called Black Claw and told them. They know the grimm was in germany searching for the treasure and found it.
you made that up. There is noting saying the priest is even associated with BC. Would not surprise me but is is not mentioned. Second the priest has no idea what or is Nick found anything. If the priest knew the chest was there do you think they would have left it there.

Because HW knows where the fome is does not mean BC knows. Why do you think BC knows about Rosalee. They went after Monroe to get to Nick. If they knew about the spice shop don't you think they would have paid them a visit, just like the did the other shops.

Lets see what has Adalind done to Nick. We will start with taking off with Kelly without even talking to Nick. She could have called him.
She meet Conrad she heard his threat. How about giving Nick that piece of information. I mean if she is on Nicks side doesn't information about Conrad be important. Instead HW is running around trying to figure out what is going on.
How about the connection between Adalind, Diana, and Eve. Instead like getting her powers back Nick hears if from Eve.
Even Adlind sitting their sad saying she can't take Kelly from Nick. One call she is out the door with Kelly.

@syscrash you know adalind lovers try to attach things to the show that wasn't in it to buttress their point and make adalind look good .

but also i have to say adalind really haven't done anything to nick but in as much as i suspect her behaviour right now( comparing to S01 ending-S02-half of S03) i think she truly wants to protect nick; as someone said she's looking for love and feels that having a child with nick, nick is an option to get that- that's why she has been trying to win his heart(she kissed him when she heard juliette/eve was back from the dead;that's why she asked for trust from nick after eve approached her). And doing all that you said she did was in a way to protect nick but a wrong way.
juliette/eve is an example of biest affecting character but i can't assign that to adalind

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - tscchope - 05-02-2016

Adalind is trying to protect her children. If Nick doesn't know that Diana is in town, that note told him. Adalind is trying to protect Nick. That Adalind has been coerced into leaving him, tells him Black Claw is up to something. The move against Wu says some dynamic has changed. That points to someone new in town. Yes, Adalind could have told him about Con Rat. At this point she wants Nick to fight for her and telling him who's in town might scare him off, as well.

Juliette is still warning Nick not to trust Adalind and that she'll protect Kelly. Kelly is nothing to do with Juliette. Nick does trust Adalind.

Nick couldn't look after Kelly and fight Black Claw at the same time.

(05-02-2016, 04:18 AM)tscchope Wrote: Adalind is trying to protect her children. If Nick doesn't know that Diana is in town, that note told him. Adalind is trying to protect Nick. That Adalind has been coerced into leaving him, tells him Black Claw is up to something. The move against Wu says some dynamic has changed. That points to someone new in town. Yes, Adalind could have told him about Con Rat. At this point she wants Nick to fight for her and telling him who's in town might scare him off, as well.

Juliette is still warning Nick not to trust Adalind and that she'll protect Kelly. Kelly is nothing to do with Juliette. Nick does trust Adalind.

Nick couldn't look after Kelly and fight Black Claw at the same time.

every single info abt diana presently, he got from HW- i believe she's changed and she does want to protect nick but if nick doesn't want her, will she still be her good self or not; that is what i want to know and that's why i said i suspect her behaviour.

we have also know adalind to be nice even when she had the biest in her; so alot of confusion in the way the biest (with/without it) has effect on her actions; with juliette/eve it was clear cut until HW broke it to submission.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nickster - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 04:01 AM)degrimm Wrote: @syscrash you know Juliette lovers try to attach things to the show that wasn't in it to buttress their point and make Juliette look good .

But also I have to say Juliette really haven't done anything to Nick but in as much as I suspect her behaviour right now( comparing all the past seasons) I think she truly wants to be back with Nick; as it's obvious she's looking for what she had with Nick and feels that by causing doubts about Adalind to Nick, she can win him back. That's why she has been trying to meet up with him a lot - even snatching Truble's phone (she promised to protect his son when she heard Diana was in BC's clutches). She's not trying to protect Nick for humanity reasons but to get him back despite all the crap she did.

Juliette/Eve is an example of Biest affecting character but I can't assign that to Adalind because as Nick previously said...,"You don't need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch."

FIXED.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Nicholas White - 05-02-2016

1. Adalind isn't going to tell Nick about Diana because she is smart enough to know that he would go and tell HW and that they would take Diana away again. Miesner wasn't even going to tell Adalind about Diana and he lied about not knowing where she was to Renard. Truble and Eve also knew but said nothing to Adalind in there many conversations with her.

2. Adalind isn't stupid and know that her best option was to go and take Kelly with her. Like said earlier BC was able to take Diana from underneath HW, so I don't think it would be that hard to get to Kelly and kill him. Especially since Kelly has no power to protect himself. Only other option was to go into Hiding, which would have been a terrible way for Kelly to grow up or go on the run in which they don't know who is BC and who isn't. One wrong move and they can end up dead.

(05-02-2016, 10:23 AM)Nickster Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 04:01 AM)degrimm Wrote: @syscrash you know Juliette lovers try to attach things to the show that wasn't in it to buttress their point and make Juliette look good .

But also I have to say Juliette really haven't done anything to Nick but in as much as I suspect her behaviour right now( comparing all the past seasons) I think she truly wants to be back with Nick; as it's obvious she's looking for what she had with Nick and feels that by causing doubts about Adalind to Nick, she can win him back. That's why she has been trying to meet up with him a lot - even snatching Truble's phone (she promised to protect his son when she heard Diana was in BC's clutches). She's not trying to protect Nick for humanity reasons but to get him back despite all the crap she did.

Juliette/Eve is an example of Biest affecting character but I can't assign that to Adalind because as Nick previously said...,"You don't need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch."

FIXED.

@Nickster that's a violation; i never wrote what's up there in juliette's name;i've supported and criticize all characters when needed- so if u have an opinion or statement about juliette adalind or nick put in your own name and not mine, that's rude disrespectful and out of line.
RIGHT NOW I AM TAKING THINGS VERY PERSONAL --i tell you now to either adjust it back to what i wrote or delete it- and that's a command;

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-02-2016

Adalind has changed in that her children have replaced whatever else previously drove her. After the kids, maybe Nick, but if it comes to a choice it's always going to be the kids.

None of this makes her any smarter than she was before, however, and she has a four season history of almost never making the right choices about how to accomplish whatever she's trying to achieve. If this tendency is unchanged, her decision to leave will eventually blow up in her face somehow.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Belle - 05-02-2016

Why oh why can't we all just get along?

And on a related note, why can some people here not take a joke?