Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-20-2017

I didn't say that Nick is not the father of Kelly - I say how it possible : ) Since the bruise of Nick / Seans skin disappear when they transformed back into his normal body.

Actually, the sperm and the eggs would not have come together. I say "actually" because the writer did it the way. But it makes somehow no sense. Since the spell stopped to work a few minutes later after Adalind left the house therefore Adalind couldn't / wouldn't be able to receive. If the spell worked the same way as with Nick and Sean and Juliette/Eve and Sean. Don't get me wrong but it's confusing.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 05-20-2017

Adalind made herself to look like Juliette, she didn't actually become Juliette. The translation of the spell basically means making a "twin" of the other person and twins aren't the same person even though they sometimes look identical. During the spell, they couldn't literally become the other person because the other person continued to exist as themselves. They didn't swap bodies which is what people think happened in order to explain or rather debunk Adalind falling pregnant after she turned back into herself when Nick had sex with "Juliette". But it wasn't Juliette body in Nick's bed, it was Adalind's mimicking Juliette's on the surface. Her thoughts and DNA were all Adalind's. It couldn't be Juliette's literal body because then she would end up pregnant if they had literally swapped bodies.

Maybe Diana's zapping him not only undid the spell, it could have gotten rid of the bruises which she pointed out earlier because she thought someone had hurt her "Daddy".

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 07:22 PM)Loona Wrote: I didn't say that Nick is not the father of Kelly - I say how it possible : ) Since the bruise of Nick / Seans skin disappear when they transformed back into his normal body.

Actually, the sperm and the eggs would not have come together. I say "actually" because the writer did it the way. But it makes somehow no sense. Since the spell stopped to work a few minutes later after Adalind left the house therefore Adalind couldn't / wouldn't be able to receive. If the spell worked the same way as with Nick and Sean and Juliette/Eve and Sean. Don't get me wrong but it's confusing.

The clothes the person is wearing does not disappear or the food inside when doing any part of the spell so foreign sperm is no different. Please tell me if you saw the spell cause the clothes to disappear or even change?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 05-21-2017

Good grief, we are scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. The show established that Nick is the father and Adalind is the mother when the pregnancy was introduced. And not once, did G & K drop the slightest hint that it could be otherwise.

The show also confirmed in S6 that Juliette, having full access to her memories and emotions, would not chose to be with Nick again even if it was an option. Juliette moved on, came full circle, and embraced her new and different life. Juliette came out on top in this scenario. She’s a powerful Hexenbiest and no longer a victim to the Grimm/Wesen conflicts, and she no longer lives in Nick’s shadow.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Mrtrick - 05-21-2017

(05-20-2017, 07:22 PM)Loona Wrote: I didn't say that Nick is not the father of Kelly - I say how it possible : ) Since the bruise of Nick / Seans skin disappear when they transformed back into his normal body.

That sperm was not part of the spell. It existed apart, so if Adalind changed back before it found the egg, it would be the normal Adalind who was impregnated, and not the Juliette version. Her body may have been changing around that sperm, but it was still there, and traveling.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 05-21-2017

At the end Eve decided what Juliette should from the beginning do: not get in between Adalind and Nick. Cut by the healthy. Although Juliette did not do it when cutting his relation with Nick.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-21-2017

You all can be lucky over the Nadalind relationship ship but it will still remain as the runner-up...

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 08:26 AM)Loona Wrote: You all can be lucky over the Nadalind relationship ship but it will still remain as the runner-up...

Almost no one cares about that as a Grimm fan. I was amazed that they left the characters alive and mostly happy and the Grimm team will take care of Diana and Kelly and they look healthy and happy in the future.

Most Grimm fans realize if Nick was never a grimm he most likely would have married Juliette and both of them would have been happy.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Robyn - 05-21-2017

Jeez, Loona, it doesn’t have anything to do with luck - or with the show for that matter. G & K didn’t write ships, they wrote storylines that included personal interaction and relationships. Shipping is fan generated entertainment, so if you’re going to ship then allow yourself to enjoy it with fanfic and fanart, and a discussion thread dedicated to shipping Nick/Juliette. Your request that participation be restricted to those who enjoy Nick/Juliette will be respected.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 08:26 AM)Loona Wrote: You all can be lucky over the Nadalind relationship ship but it will still remain as the runner-up...

That would only be true if everyone here were just shippers and didn't watch the show for any other reason.

I think a lot of people here would've loved to see the Grimm, Wesen, and Hexenbiest lore fleshed out a bit more. From what I've seen, I know a lot of us would've preferred not to have all this baby drama and would have no problem "sacrificing" a Nick/Adalind relationship for it.

I wish more thought was put into the keys and what they unlocked instead of it being put in as an afterthought since they admitted to not knowing what exactly the keys were for when the show started. I wish they would've at least had to find all seven while not losing track of how many keys were actually out there. The use of lock picks for this ancient treasure was such a copout after they found more keys at once then they did in four and a half seasons.

The Eve storyline was an abomination but that had nothing to do with her relationship with Nick. It doesn't get any less ridiculous whether she's with Nick or not.

I would've preferred to flesh out the Royals more, especially King Freddy, and make them a credible antagonist. There was no need for BC or HW for that matter. They were both a waste of time. BC was so irrelevant they were taken care of off-screen. Trubel just came back in season 6 to tell the gang they've all been wiped out and that a wizard did it.

I could go on and on. Adalind losing her sense of humor and basically being on house arrest for the last two seasons is another thing regardless of the reasons.

I don't consider Nick and Adalind ending up together as lucky or Juliette as some huge loser just because she didn't end up with Nick. I know he's the main character but it's possible to like a character independently of him. Rosalee certainly doesn't get judged based on her friendship with him. Elizabeth was a cool character in her own right as well although she didn't stick around long enough for them to mess her up. Kelly being Nick's mom isn't what made her great until they contrived a way to get rid of her.

Why do you need Adalind to be the runner-up? She's the one that ended up with Nick and has spent the last 20+ years with him. Juliette acknowledged their love and didn't seem to think any less of herself.