Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Scully1987 - 05-05-2017

Loona, who are you to allow yourself to judge other?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 05-05-2017

Loona, I am actually very easy to handle: You can have much fun with me if you be nice but if you go too far you have to treat me with caution. I can be nice but I can also be naughty, either. Ask Scully1987 she is a friend of me in real life : ) Girl, why do you need to interfere again-? TongueBig Grin

That's what friends are for Dodgy

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-05-2017

I don't know what you mean but do you have to bring your friend?

Seriously? That's no fun anymore, can you or will you not want to stop?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-05-2017

No, I can not. Especially if someone pretend to ship Nickliette and tries to stop me. Either you ship it or leave it.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 05-05-2017

Nobody's trying to stop you from shipping Nick and Juliette. Everyone is allowed to like whichever pairing they like, in whichever way that suits them.

That is childish of you. Slowly the patience bursts. I also ship both if Nickliette or Nadalind - it's my own thing. And no one else. So what? But I can promise you I'll upset if you treat Juliette more like that.

Nickliette and Nadalind - both Smile

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-20-2017

Please, excuse me Juliette and Scully1987 that I have overreacted.

I'm not sure, if the subject was already in that topic and I don't have the desire to read everything on here " Adalind vs. Juliette "

The writers want to make us belief that Nick didn't have anything left after the fight with Sean when he transformed back to himself. No bruise everywhere on his body.

Even Juliette/Eve didn't show anything left after she transformed back to herself.

And we should belief that Nicks sperm didn't disappear?

It is not a hate subject or something like that - it is simply that I do not understand the meaning behind it. Without an annoyed reply - or to say we don't like Nadalind yeah, I know it's actually like that. But I want to understand the how and the why - so please can someone explain it to me?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 04:33 PM)Loona Wrote: Please, excuse me Juliette and Scully1987 that I have overreacted.

I'm not sure, if the subject was already in that topic and I don't have the desire to read everything on here " Adalind vs. Juliette "

The writers want to make us belief that Nick didn't have anything left after the fight with Sean when he transformed back to himself. No bruise everywhere on his body.

Even Juliette/Eve didn't show anything left after she transformed back to herself.

And we should belief that Nicks sperm didn't disappear?

It is not a hate subject or something like that - it is simply that I do not understand the meaning behind it. Without an annoyed reply - or to say we don't like Nadalind yeah, I know it's actually like that. But I want to understand the how and the why - so please can someone explain it to me?

Nick's sperm is not part of Adalind as Juliette/Eve. Just like Adalind as Juliette/Eve clothes did not disappear and the food in her tummy did not disappear so
Nick's sperm did not disappear.

Sperm takes hours to travel through fallopian tubes to the egg. Adalind as Juliette/Eve was only for a short time like 20 to 30 minutes therefore Adalind is the mother of Kelly. Nick is the father of Kelly since Kelly is a grimm and Adalind only knows one male grimm and Kelly looks like Nick too.