Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Juliette - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 05:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 04:29 AM)Juliette Wrote: Guys, slowly it gets boring to have always the same theme -.- to be honest I can't read it anymore. It is enough, it has already been discussed frequently. And everyone knows - who ship what Nickliette or Nadalind. Just stop it now ... Thanks.

I wonder why they did not spend more time on Sean's love life since had many woman like Buffy who had 14 love interests.

o.O since then had Buffy 14 ugh? Did I miss something? Pike ( Movie ) Angel, Parker, Riley, Spike oh and the comics but there I am not up to date.

Why not Sean? That's a good question - he looks handsome too but I think he isn't Nick.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 05:05 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 04:29 AM)Juliette Wrote: Guys, slowly it gets boring to have always the same theme -.- to be honest I can't read it anymore. It is enough, it has already been discussed frequently. And everyone knows - who ship what Nickliette or Nadalind. Just stop it now ... Thanks.

I wonder why they did not spend more time on Sean's love life since had many woman like Buffy who had 14 love interests.

I think it's because unlike Nick, Sean is interesting whether he's with a woman or plotting some devious plan on his own. The man is a total actor and doesn't really need anyone to fall back on. In fact, he makes the women he's with look good.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 05-05-2017

Nick has always been loyal to his partner-And clearly there is a big age difference between Sean and Nick.
In addition to the different upbringing they have had.
If Diana sees her mother happy with Nick, could get the father a couple or give him the okay.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 06:24 AM)brandon Wrote: Nick has always been loyal to his partner-And clearly there is a big age difference between Sean and Nick.
In addition to the different upbringing they have had.

Tongue Are you talking about shipping Nick with Sean? Wink

Okay, slowly it gets uncomfortable.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - brandon - 05-05-2017

not at all.
I'm not interested in Monroe and Nick together-not fanfiction gay-.Nick is loyal to his bed partners.
It was not her fault that a witch got into bed,although before it made a dragon.
My fantasy is to see Nick with others "Wesen"-I say write-

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - izzy - 05-05-2017

(05-04-2017, 12:33 PM)brandon Wrote: I think Nick would also have defendend a Adalind pregnant, he is not a cold- blooded killer.

Uh, Nick had his buddies handcuff and then drive a guy to a warehouse, where they patted him down to make sure he was unarmed and then Nick murdered him with a concealed weapon. It was premeditated murder; that makes him a cold-blooded killer.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-05-2017

Juliette, you have the nickname after Juliette - why do you say something like that? Don't ya think we Nickliette haven't lost enough already? When I hear just the name Adalind I get indescribably sour. I can't stand that woman point. You have a picture as avatar who say - Keep Calm and stay Nickliette! Or aren't you that BIG shipper of Nickliette as you want to appear?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 08:42 AM)Loona Wrote:

Juliette, you have the nickname after Juliette - why do you say something like that? Don't ya think we Nickliette haven't lost enough already? When I hear just the name Adalind I get indescribably sour. I can't stand that woman point. You have a picture as avatar who say - Keep Calm and stay Nickliette! Or aren't you that BIG shipper of Nickliette as you want to appear?
Keep Calm

(05-05-2017, 08:42 AM)Loona Wrote:

I don't know you Loona, first of all. I think this is very rude of you. You keep going even though I said you should stop. And now I'm the one who gets angry. How dare you? To say something like that. Yes, I am a shipper of Nickliette - but I can't stand it to go through the subject all over again. Especially it does not change the fact - do you want to get upset about it all over again? Then Loona do us other forum member a favor and read the whole forum. And leave us alone.