Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Tara - 04-11-2017

What would be interesting to know: What will Adalind and Nick tell Kelly when he is old enough - how he was conceived?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 10:36 PM)Tara Wrote: What would be interesting to know: What will Adalind and Nick tell Kelly when he is old enough - how he was conceived?
The truth, that is if he does ask.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - irukandji - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 10:36 PM)Tara Wrote: What would be interesting to know: What will Adalind and Nick tell Kelly when he is old enough - how he was conceived?

I would suspect like most kids Kelly would think of the ew factor and never ask. He might, however, ask how they met.......and probably regret it after Nick told him. I wonder just what he would think of Diana's childhood. He'd probably regret hearing about that as well.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - MarylikesGrimm - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 04:53 AM)irukandji Wrote: I would suspect like most kids Kelly would think of the ew factor and never ask. He might, however, ask how they met.......and probably regret it after Nick told him. I wonder just what he would think of Diana's childhood. He'd probably regret hearing about that as well.

I would not be surprise if Kelly gets kidnapped now that Diana can protect herself.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Hell Rell - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 05:59 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [quote='irukandji' pid='54825' dateline='1491997992']

I would not be surprised if Kelly gets kippnapp now that Diana can protect herself.

I read this as KidnapApp and started laughing. Adalind will probably create some app using Hexenbiest magic that will alert her the moment one of her kids is kidnapped. It happens once, and in some cases, twice a season so that would be practical.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Mrtrick - 04-13-2017

Kelly probably starts wondering about this in his preteen years. I imagine he'll hear the story, though they may be a little vague about the details. He might get a sense that people aren't being completely forthcoming. Which would make it hilarious if somebody like Bud blurted it out to him, without thinking. Or maybe Trubel, because she can be brutally honest. Nick and Adalind then get to sit Kelly down and have a wonderfully awkward conversation.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - thecdn - 04-14-2017

I agree with irukandji on this one. I can't imagine any child ever asking his/her parents how they were conceived.

How they met, maybe, but I never asked my parents how they met nor have my kids ever asked me. Maybe my family is just weird like that Smile

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Loona - 05-04-2017

Is Kelly really Nicks son? I'm just asking. The Sex between Nick and Adalind who looked like Juliette was in season 3 and Kelly was born in season 5 and the Biest Fight was almost at the end of season 4 and Adalind didn't really show the Baby belly...

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - rpmaluki - 05-04-2017

Time on the show is very fluid because of all of the breaks in between seasons but yes, Kelly is Nick's son. Adalind was very certain about who the father was and Renard, who was the other potential baby daddy was just as certain as Adalind that he wasn't the father. At the end, Kelly has Grimmed out and is writing about the battle of Zerstörer in the Grimm journal. He writes about "the power of our ancestors" basically saving the world because "my father told me so". Mama Kelly also tells Nick to take care of her grandson and that she liked his name and we know she's not a figment of Nick distraught mind because Diana saw her and his aunt when they fought Zerstörer and she remembered everything, just like Nick.

Kelly's paternity has never been in question, not once since Adalind found out she was pregnant. Nick either took her word for it, which is highly doubtful or he had a paternity test confirm it but the show never showed it because it didn't add anything to the story to create doubt. The writers simply wanted Nick as Kelly's father, end of story. Kelly's existence also played a big part in turning Juliette into bitter, vengeful Hexenette, that couldn't have worked if Kelly turned out not to be Nick's.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Circe27 - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:05 AM)Loona Wrote: Is Kelly really Nicks son? I'm just asking. The Sex between Nick and Adalind who looked like Juliette was in season 3 and Kelly was born in season 5 and the Biest Fight was almost at the end of season 4 and Adalind didn't really show the Baby belly...

Yes he is. It was end of season 3 when she conceived and season 4 picked up that same day. She had the baby in the premiere of season 5. Someone did the timeline and figured out it was enough time just that Adalind didn't figure out she was pregnant until she was further along.