Grimm Forum
Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve (/Thread-Adalind-vs-Juliette-Eve)

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Scully1987 - 03-18-2016

I've not seen the new episode from last week - and I have still no interest to do so. I really wanted that Nick and Adalind will come together. Because I thought they have a lot of chemistry. But things feeling really fast between them and I did not want "the rush" this way. Too fast for my taste. And I think there are missing some small important details to enjoy Nadalind. To be honest.

When I found out at that time that "Juliette" is back, I was very displeased but now "Eve" is the smallest problem from it. I think I like her more than the "Nadalind" thing.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-18-2016

Nick and hexenbiest power has never been an issue. Not even with Juliette. With Juliette the biggest problem was the guilt he was feeling. The second was being a hexenbiest makes you mean. As a hexenbiest Juliette was more inclined to tell him and others what she thinks regardless of how it would make them feel. This is the same issue he had with Adalind she was mean. The dream he was having after sex with her, she was mean, taunting him about Hank. This is what concerns him about her biest coming back. What he does not realize she is mean with or without being a hexenbiest. Right now she wants everyone to like her so she holds her tongue. She hasn't had anyone piss her off.

Her is the catch Piss her off now, will he see her response as her or as the hexenbiest. Adalind as Adalind being mean. Watch the cat scratch and the episodes after that, she was mean.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - dprockstar - 03-18-2016

I like Adalind, besides being hotter than "Eve", she genuinely has embraced who she is...and will be again. "Eve" is a hollow character with little to add beyond her cool abilities.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - New Guy - 03-19-2016

(03-18-2016, 10:32 PM)dprockstar Wrote: I like Adalind, besides being hotter than "Eve", she genuinely has embraced who she is...and will be again. "Eve" is a hollow character with little to add beyond her cool abilities.
Hi DP,
Welcome to the Grimm Forum. I agree that FrankenEve "is a hollow character with little to add beyond her cool abilities."
IMO, not only is she devoid of emotion but also without significance, meaningless, empty, valueless, worthless, useless, pyrrhic, nugatory, futile, fruitless, profitless, pointless (Google for hollow). IMO, a real automaton would have been more interesting. Maybe a character like Star Trek's Data with super power. FrankenEve's powers detract from Nick and thus detract from Grimm. The show was better without her.
New Guy

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - jsgrimm45 - 03-19-2016

Now that BC knows HW has a hexenbiest do they want Adalind for they own hexenbiest as we have seen a hexenbiest with BC? HW knows Adalind has her powers suppressed but does BC?

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - syscrash - 03-19-2016

Adalind powers are no longer suppressed. Bc made the offer without knowing Adalind change in the status of her powers. But then they might not know she lost them. I am thinking they want Adalind not only to make Sean a more viable candidate. But it will also give them control over Nick because of Kelly.
The show has given Adalind so many reasons to accept BC offer. Plus the synopsis says she makes an uneasy alliance.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - jsgrimm45 - 03-19-2016

(03-19-2016, 04:53 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind powers are no longer suppressed. Bc made the offer without knowing Adalind change in the status of her powers. But then they might not know she lost them. I am thinking they want Adalind not only to make Sean a more viable candidate. But it will also give them control over Nick because of Kelly.
The show has given Adalind so many reasons to accept BC offer. Plus the synopsis says she makes an uneasy alliance.
I hope note I didn't say expect that the alliance is with HW after Eve shows her Sean and Rachel now know BC was behind Dixon death. Likely Meisner will prove that Diana is with HW, wonder why Sean when he knows LBB isn't with the royals would believe she with BC? It is uneasy as she has two children and fear her or Nick may be killed in this. Don't forget the 5 dollars.

There is no bases to assume Diana is with HW. Even when Meisner talked to Nick . He said he changed from working with the resistance to working with HW. The deal for Diana was with viktor and the resistance. It would make more since that the resistance would align with BC then with HW. A good reason for Meisner to leave resistance to go work for HW. Unless Meisner is some type of wesen he could not be part of BC.

What could keep the resistance from joining BC, is the resistance purpose was to allow wesen to be free and not controlled by anyone. BC want domination, something resistance would be against.

Rachel never said she has Diana, She only said he already has a daughter. Even when talking with Adalind Sean said he might know a way to get back Diana. Rachel having Diana and blackmailing Sean would not work. That would only start a war. Sean knows Meisner and the resistance where involved with Diana. Adalind is said to work with HW. What makes since, the Adalind HW connection is so she can get in contact with Diana through Meisner. What we don't know is what could Rachel told Sean that Meisner had not told him, that gives Sean the idea getting Diana back is possible.

RE: Adalind vs. Juliette/Eve - Rotkäppchen - 03-19-2016

Then they have a contact and know where Diana is and so off they go traipsing to get her (Diana) back? I guess *sigh* And Nick's not going to like Renard holding and oogling over Kelly and not sure Kelly will like that much either ... hmmm Wink

Also, in the bar, when Renard was there with Rachel. Renard was late. He apologized. He listens intently. To me Eve could hear that. She picked her drink up and well, did Sean let her (Eve) know? I mean even if Eve turned her back to Renard he'd have to pause and think "I know that woman/she looks familiar" even to himself or aloud to Rachel (not saying this happened just saying if that had occurred as he always looks around and gets that look/feeling when he knows someone is around - he seems very aware of his surroundings) ... So, was she tracking Rachel? Things that make you go hmmm (again) Smile

How the interviews say Adalind is going to worry about Eve and Nick. This could be what they are talking about Eve knows or suspects that Sean is working with Black Claw and Adalind is planing to join them. Even with Adalind working with HW to get Diana. Adalind will worry that Eve tells Nick about the Sean and Adalind family they want to create. Adalind working with HW to get Diana, like the books, Eve may feel she owes Adalind that much. She did help take Diana in the first place, and then helping to kidnap her the second time. I am sure Eve is beyond the "it will never happen" Juliette said during the fight. That this helps Sean and Adalind create their family political image. That Nick is being used. Is of no concern to Eve. Eve will be more concerned because Nick can't focus because his mind is on what is wrong with Adalind. He will wonder why is she acting strange.