Grimm Forum
Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm (/Thread-Rate-the-actors-and-actresses-of-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - irukandji - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 04:19 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 06:55 PM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, and don't forget the Adalind who is/is not with Nick 20 years later is not the same one who died that night long ago. It's an alternate universe. You said it, not me.
 I did not – as I have explained to you MANY times. Please do not use my posts as support for some crazy anti-Nick/Adalind-conspiracy theory.

Your statement, not mine:

I know what happened on screen, the question is in what dimension this happened. (Diana walked between all dimensions). Nick thought he was back, but everything could have happened in a parallel universe.

Please take credit for your own theories and refrain from blaming me for them. By the way, you didn't answer my question.

If Nick came back in a parallel universe, he absolutely would not have come back to the same Adalind. Hence, parallel universe.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - N_grimm - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 04:58 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 04:19 PM)N_grimm Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 06:55 PM)irukandji Wrote: Oh, and don't forget the Adalind who is/is not with Nick 20 years later is not the same one who died that night long ago. It's an alternate universe. You said it, not me.
 I did not – as I have explained to you MANY times. Please do not use my posts as support for some crazy anti-Nick/Adalind-conspiracy theory.

Your statement, not mine:

I know what happened on screen, the question is in what dimension this happened. (Diana walked between all dimensions). Nick thought he was back, but everything could have happened in a parallel universe.

Please take credit for your own theories and refrain from blaming me for them. By the way, you didn't answer my question.

If Nick came back in a parallel universe, he absolutely would not have come back to the same Adalind. Hence, parallel universe.
I was probably, in that quote, referring to Diana taking about the Grimms, i.e. BEFORE Nick came back true the mirror (the second time). Of course it was an alternative universe, Renard’s friend had already explained that. What I’m taking about now is the crazy claim that Nick RETURNED to (i.e. ended up in) an alternative universe, in with Adalind was a different woman. Instead of going back to an old and heated discussion, and pick small pieces out of context, you should focus on the many posts made in the years that followed, where I have talked about this issue in detail. Why don’t you quote THAT?

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - irukandji - 10-31-2020

N_Grimm wrote: I was probably, in that quote, referring to Diana taking about the Grimms, i.e. BEFORE Nick came back true the mirror (the second time). Of course it was an alternative universe, Renard’s friend had already explained that. What I’m taking about now is the crazy claim that Nick RETURNED to (i.e. ended up in) an alternative universe, in with Adalind was a different woman. Instead of going back to an old and heated discussion, and pick small pieces out of context, you should focus on the many posts made in the years that followed, where I have talked about this issue in detail. Why don’t you quote THAT?

Probably? Lol. You can whitewash it all you want, but you still stated it. Instead of telling me what I should do, why don't you just answer my question, which was asking you where you came up with me stating that Renard was charming? Or aren'tyou able to justify why you stated that?