Grimm Forum
Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm (/Thread-Rate-the-actors-and-actresses-of-Grimm)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - syscrash - 12-01-2016

Actually I am basing my statements on the numerous reviews by people paid to do reviews. I also consider that Bitsie was nominated for her part in the movie the artist. The entire project is done as a silent film. That means the actors are judged on their ability because there is no dialog.
What I find fault with is some of the complaints are based on misconceptions. The biggest is, they made Eve robotic because that does not take talent. Where actually that is much harder then playing an actual person.

Yes Bitsie gets negative professional reviews. But a majority of the reviews are positive. Everyone is intitled to their opinion because people have different taste.

I did not say she looked like a vet to me. I pointed out examples to support why I see her as a vet. When I do use the show or interviews I use statements made and not just selected words to make a point.

There are a number of actors I do not like. The dislike may be for the character or how they play the character. But that has nothing to do with ability. That does not make them a bad actor. Take Harrison ford I just don't like him or his work. but I would never say he is a bad actor. In air force one he was great I just did not like it. On the other hand many find fault with Johnny Depp I find his work interesting. He has a signature way of playing characters. There are also actors I hate but love the character. Peewee Herman is one. His movies I watch again and again. But I can't stand him in interviews.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - brandon - 12-03-2016

Sasha Roiz with beard.? Funny. In futuristic western movie. Fireflight?

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - irukandji - 12-10-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:35 AM)degrimm Wrote: Claire coffee- acting initially as a bad person is wonderful; d reason I don't like the character yet she made me love her as a cast. And also acting nick girlfriend, she's done a good job and I wish she could make me believe it more.

It's either down to the script or doesn't want to push it.
I have just watched her in general hospital, buddymoon and a few others and I'm so glad grimm made me take notice cos she kicked ass

I haven't seen Claire in anything else, so I can't judge her role in Grimm against anything else. But even if I did, I don't see her as having an especially difficult range as far as characters in the series go.

I think it's interesting that she didn't portray a mother very long when Adalind gave birth to Diana. However, when Claire gave birth in real life, Adalind became a full time mother. My feeling is that Claire really didn't know how to play a mother until she actually became one.

The other nit I have with Claire is her supposed job as a six figure corporate attorney. As an actress she has never managed to effectively convey that. As a result, I find that completely unbelievable, if not asinine. I dealt with corporate attorneys for years as part of my job. She is nothing like one.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - MarylikesGrimm - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 01:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: I think it's interesting that she didn't portray a mother very long when Adalind gave birth to Diana. However, when Claire gave birth in real life, Adalind became a full time mother. My feeling is that Claire really didn't know how to play a mother until she actually became one.

Someone else in another thread claimed that Claire's real baby was always near the fome. Claire only had a three to four week leave before she was back full time. She was glad to give birth the next season so she did not have to rush to get all the weight off that fast.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - irukandji - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 01:20 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 01:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: I think it's interesting that she didn't portray a mother very long when Adalind gave birth to Diana. However, when Claire gave birth in real life, Adalind became a full time mother. My feeling is that Claire really didn't know how to play a mother until she actually became one.

Someone else in another thread claimed that Claire's real baby was always near the fome. Claire only had a three to four week leave before she was back full time. She was glad to give birth the next season so she did not have to rush to get all the weight off that fast.

More than likely she was breast feeding and have the baby close enabled to her to take time between shots to care for her baby.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - syscrash - 12-10-2016

In interviews and a lot of the pictures taken show Cal was always on the set. I suspect that is why she played such a stay at home character so she would not have to do location work. Having a new born on location would be a problem. In season 6 we see Adalind in location shots. I wonder if Cal will still be with her on set and on location. He is older now and able to have someone watch him for longer periods while she does scenes. What ever you may think about Adalind season 5. I admire the writers and crew for writing so Clair was able to spend so much time with her son.

I do wonder if once they sent Diana with Kelly, the intent was that to be the last we say of Diana. But once they decided to write Clair's pregnancy into the show. They had to bring Diana back into the picture. So not to have Adalind abandon one child while being devoted to the second. Was doing the first aging jump done in anticipation they needed Diana old enough to be a character
and not just a prop.

Of all the character on the show Hanna playing Diana is the one I am most excited to see. So far I have found Hanna portrayal of Diana is excellent. The Rachel scene she played that perfectly. She delivered the dialog with perfect inflections. The "momy she wont be a problem anymore" combined with the look and expressions where great. With each scene Hanna seems to be gaining confidence, relaxing more and really getting into the character. She has really got the expressions of looking like a hexenbiest down. She gets the same expression as Adalind and Eve do when the go into hexenbiest mode. I wonder if in season 6 they will give her a full woge instead of just her eyes glowing. At this point I think she could pull of the movement needed to sell the woge. I know Bitsie said she had to work on her woge as Juliette. Then had to redesign it as Eve.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - Renardfan99 - 12-20-2016

(11-30-2016, 04:35 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 06:57 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: BT is the worse, that's all!

Really, u're just going on blind faith here.
Out of all the cast, she was the only one given 2 roles. That's evidence of faith in her abilities; if u've ever been to a film industry, u would know that people rarely get 2 roles unless they believe in ur abilities and have previous great record acting.

The cast I do believe in its abilities most is silas Mitchell cost I have seen him in popular shows like prison break, 24, burn notice and others which I've been impressed with- not the best but above average. Silas is one that throws funny emotions into his shows so I enjoyed it

Sashes roiz-he's been magnificent-I would say the best except when he played jack the reaper. He was doing it a bit too much or just didn't suit him.

Claire coffee- acting initially as a bad person is wonderful; d reason I don't like the character yet she made me love her as a cast. And also acting nick girlfriend, she's done a good job and I wish she could make me believe it more.
It's either down to the script or doesn't want to push it.
I have just watched her in general hospital, buddymoon and a few others and I'm so glad grimm made me take notice cos she kicked ass.

Bitsie tulloch- also I give thanks to Grimm for allowing them to be popular. She's been magnificent in shows like concussion, house, franklin & bash and I've loved every scene she's been in.
Taking up 2 roles in a tvshow describes how far she's come. It's like one person playing twins in a show of 2 different personalities. That's wonderful.

Bree turner is like silas Mitchell; a popular person easily loved for the emotions she pours into her scenes.

That's because she was so bad with the first role and was romantically involved with the lead actor on the show. Otherwise, BT would have been sent packing!

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - irukandji - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 03:20 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 04:35 AM)degrimm Wrote: [quote='Renardfan99' pid='36674' dateline='1480298240']
BT is the worse, that's all!

Really, u're just going on blind faith here.
Out of all the cast, she was the only one given 2 roles. That's evidence of faith in her abilities; if u've ever been to a film industry, u would know that people rarely get 2 roles unless they believe in ur abilities and have previous great record acting.

That's because she was so bad with the first role and was romantically involved with the lead actor on the show. Otherwise, BT would have been sent packing!

I've heard of firings because of difficulty to get along with, firings because of assault, firings because of addiction, and firings because of belligerence. Who actually determines if an actress should be fired because of poor acting ability?

*IF* there is such a person on Grimm, they're a real dork because they wait 5 years to make the determination that Bitsie is not only a terrible actress, but that the Lawrence Olivier of Grimm, David, really has the clout to keep her on because he's her squeeze? (laughs). Just too funny.

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - brandon - 12-20-2016

Bree T in Ghost Whisper( too David Giuntoli)

RE: Rate the actors and actresses of Grimm - Kwu9888 - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 04:29 PM)brandon Wrote: Bree T in Ghost Whisper( too David Giuntoli)

Did anybody here see David on Greys Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer
, or Hot in cleveland he was very good. In that movie he did with Bitsie over 5 years ago when they first met can't say that was very good but he did a movie from MTV about the owner of this dance club not very good story but enjoyed watching him. In the new movie 13 hours really good I'm sorry but I think he's a pretty good actor. As far as Sasha can't say all he does is sort of sit in his office and brood. Really not too into David's real life fiancé Bitsie think she isn't all that good judt my opinion.