Grimm Forum
What is Eve's kryptonite - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What is Eve's kryptonite (/Thread-What-is-Eve-s-kryptonite)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

What is Eve's kryptonite - jsgrimm45 - 01-11-2016

I'm stealing this idea from @wfmyers1207 sorry wf. So if you like it it is all my idea if not blame wf. Tongue

We have now a HW super weapon called Eve so if even Superman has his kryptonite what is hers or does she have one?

I have a thread on Fan Creations call Eve past and present on how we got Eve is also gives a hint of what I think her kryptonite is. In a way Juliette has already created the plan for the kryptonite. It takes Adalind/Rosalee/Juliette plan to work but it should work.

Adalind remakes the first change potion using the old Juliette hair, her and Rosalee this time pour thru the hat and use Juliette idea of changing a liq into a gas. Now put Eve in a hexen proof cell and break the glass how many times did Elizabeth tell Juliette to inhale what 3, anymore the change would be permanent so now we have old Juliette but then the question is if the hexen Eve is keeping the body alive killing it would likely kill Juliette.

Second but maybe the most likely Trubel she is old school and doesn't have the connection with Eve/Juliette Nick. If Trubel seen Eve getting out of line she could take her out.

The effects could wear off we have learned that the suppression potion will.

Thoughts ideas what could Eve kryptonite be I think the writers must give her one, else rename the series to Eve?

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - wfmyers1207 - 01-11-2016

@jsgrimm. Thank you for the sincerest form of flattery! How sweet! Blush

I'm leaning toward it being Truble. After all she did take her down before.

And I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing those two in one hell of a "cat fight"!! Big GrinBig Grin

PS: I'm putting my money on Truble.

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - jsgrimm45 - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 12:15 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: @jsgrimm. Thank you for the sincerest form of flattery! How sweet! Blush

I'm leaning toward it being Truble. After all she did take her down before.

And I have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing those two in one hell of a "cat fight"!! Big GrinBig Grin

PS: I'm putting my money on Truble.
I lean toward the effect wearing off, I think the writers have seen the error so they had the suppression potion likely to wear off. This gives them as Eve does battle she grows weaker.

What could also do it? If the writers intend to keep the character they have to give her a weakness.

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - jsgrimm45 - 01-13-2016

Someone posted the ring could that be it why did it make Juliette hand change? Real question in the episodes to date have we seen anything or any wesen that can take on a hexen?

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - Hexenadler - 01-13-2016

[Image: juliettesphone_zpsjydvuiuw.jpg]

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - syscrash - 01-13-2016

I guess I am missing where you are going with this. What is Nicks Kryptonite? Or Trubel's for that matter. Eve is not immortal so a sniper could kill. In the spice shop if Nick had pulled the trigger instead of running his mouth she would be dead. I don't think they will have her able to stop bullets in mid air. She can stop you from shooting her though as shown in the spice shop. You also forget Mellifers are a natural enemy of hexenbiest. The only thing they are scared of.
In the factory I bet most ran away in fear, the actual kill count was less then six.

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - jsgrimm45 - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 06:46 PM)syscrash Wrote: I guess I am missing where you are going with this. What is Nicks Kryptonite? Or Trubel's for that matter. Eve is not immortal so a sniper could kill. In the spice shop if Nick had pulled the trigger instead of running his mouth she would be dead. I don't think they will have her able to stop bullets in mid air. She can stop you from shooting her though as shown in the spice shop. You also forget Mellifers are a natural enemy of hexenbiest. The only thing they are scared of.
In the factory I bet most ran away in fear, the actual kill count was less then six.
That is the thread like you said can she be shot or is so strong now as to stop the bullets? You link the season 1 to season 5 with the Meilfers it looked like that was an equal match. We know Nick and Trubel kyptonite but does the same apply to Eve, from the previews looks like a lot more than 6 in the parking at the factory were killed, the body count looked high.

(01-13-2016, 06:26 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [Image: juliettesphone_zpsjydvuiuw.jpg]
Are saying Mom and Dad or love conquers all?

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - syscrash - 01-13-2016

We saw a lot of wesen attacking. But we heard very few screams. we only saw two bodies. The third was killed after. A kill count as high as the wesen we saw would cause all kinds of problems covering it up. Even now how does HW cover this up or do they even try. Nick and crew used guns and unless they are really bad shots there are bodies with bullet holes.

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - jsgrimm45 - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 07:42 PM)syscrash Wrote: We saw a lot of wesen attacking. But we heard very few screams. we only saw two bodies. The third was killed after. A kill count as high as the wesen we saw would cause all kinds of problems covering it up. Even now how does HW cover this up or do they even try. Nick and crew used guns and unless they are really bad shots there are bodies with bullet holes.
In the previews I think it was the Hank/Wu/Renard/Monroe/Nick coming out of the factory and bodies were everywhere. In that one scene looks like 8 or 10. Unless Eve just KO'd them they are dead. Your question on the coverup is well worth thinking about. Will Nick just say leave it and they all walk away letting HW cleanup the scene? My 2 cents yes.

RE: What is Eve's kryptonite - wfmyers1207 - 01-14-2016

Well, back to the idea of Eve's kryptonite. IMO it could very well be Truble. We know that Grimm blood can take a hexenbeist's powers away.

Yes, I know that Henrietta told Nick his blood couldn't help because of the intimate ties between him, Juliette and Adalind and the different spells cast.

But, Henrietta didn't know a thing about Truble. So, could the blood of a different Grimm do the trick? Dodgy