Grimm Forum
dissecting new information. - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: dissecting new information. (/Thread-dissecting-new-information)

dissecting new information. - crossbar - 01-08-2016

Well, according to this article-

http://zap2it.com/2015/11/david-giuntoli-reveals-upcoming-death-of-a-grimm-cast-member-no-character-is-safe/

They state that there's going to be a death by the end of season 5.

"Giuntoli is also dropping a major bombshell: Somebody is going to die in Season 5, and it sounds like a character who has been around since the beginning.

“I’ll say this: No character is safe any longer,” Giuntoli teases. “We’ve been on for four years already, we can start shaking it up.”

So, my guess on who is going to die is Trubel. I think she's going to find out that se made a mistake with getting involved with the HW and bringing it to Nick's front door. So, I see her sacrificing herself to save the scoobies.

RE: dissecting new information. - jsgrimm45 - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 12:36 PM)crossbar Wrote: Well, according to this article-

http://zap2it.com/2015/11/david-giuntoli-reveals-upcoming-death-of-a-grimm-cast-member-no-character-is-safe/

They state that there's going to be a death by the end of season 5.

"Giuntoli is also dropping a major bombshell: Somebody is going to die in Season 5, and it sounds like a character who has been around since the beginning.

“I’ll say this: No character is safe any longer,” Giuntoli teases. “We’ve been on for four years already, we can start shaking it up.”

So, my guess on who is going to die is Trubel. I think she's going to find out that se made a mistake with getting involved with the HW and bringing it to Nick's front door. So, I see her sacrificing herself to save the scoobies.
I see it as Bud or Office Franco. Bud because of what you said about Trubel he is loyal to the scooby's and would do anything to help Nick/Monroe/Rosalee.

RE: dissecting new information. - Hexenadler - 01-08-2016

As much as I really don't want to get into the "black guy always gets axed" thing...I've got a bad feeling about Hank. He became somewhat redundant ever since Wu learned about the Wesen, although I'd love to be wrong.

I hope it's Renard who gets the chop. The man's been increasingly sleazy and unlikable since the pilot episode.

RE: dissecting new information. - crossbar - 01-08-2016

But, we also might want to think about Monroe. the article states that Nick and Monroe spend an awful lot of time together in the remaining episodes.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Renard go as well. I don't like him and his character hasn't been getting any good subplots that include him in the scoobies lately. I mean, sure he was possessed by Jack the Ripper and sleeping with Nicks girlfriend. But, he really hasn't contributed much.

But, it also might be Hank. Hank has only been getting a handful of lines per episode. So, I don't think Russell is going to care too much.

RE: dissecting new information. - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-08-2016

In the end of season 2 they "killed" Nick (he became a zombiee).

In the end of season 3 they "killed" Sean (or almost).

In the end of season 4 they killed Juliette and now she is Eve.

Maybe in the end of season 5 they will kill Nik (again)... And he will return as Adam in season 6...

In season 6 Adam and Eve will get married and will have two sons. One of them, Abel, dies in the end of season 6 (killed by his brother, Caim)... but he returns in season 7 as Seth.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: dissecting new information. - jsgrimm45 - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 01:21 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: In the end of season 2 they "killed" Nick (he became a zombiee).

Maybe in the end of season 5 they will kill Nik (again)... And he will return as Adam in season 6...

In season 6 Adam and Eve will get married and will have two sons. One of them, Abel, dies in the end of season 6 (killed by his brother, Caim)... but he returns in season 7 as Seth.

I may not be up on the Bible but wasn't Seth taken to heaven so season 8 are we in heaven? Good light read good for fun.

(01-08-2016, 01:33 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 01:21 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: In the end of season 2 they "killed" Nick (he became a zombiee).

I may not be up on the Bible but wasn't Seth taken to heaven so season 8 are we in heaven? Good light read good for fun.

Just for curiosity...
Seth was the third son of Adam and Eve given by God as some kind of replacement of Abel (that is why I wrote Adel would return as Seth).
The one taken alive to heaven was Enoch. He was from the lineage of Seth in the seventh generation counting from Adam.
I think we can consider that in the season 8 all grimm characters will be in world of the spirits.

RE: dissecting new information. - New Guy - 01-08-2016

Hi Adriano,
The Bible provides a lot of behavioral guidance. There are various laws such as the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:1–17, and Deuteronomy 5:4–21). The Hebrew Laws are found in the first five books of the Old Testament. Jesus was born, lived and died a Jew. Note his words from Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
The Grimm show occasionally includes church scenes. Renard went to a priest to confess, but it turned out the priest was a phony. The Good Shepherd, 2.05 was about a phony pastor who stole from the parishioners.
That is typical Hollywood attitude toward religion. Religious individuals are depicted as superstitious nitwits, malevolent hypocrites, or both.
Yet in the real world, every U.S. President since World War II has met with Billy Graham. Both Johnson and Nixon, the two who probably sought him the most, offered him high positions in government — which he quickly and politely refused. I have been watching the Ken Burns PBS series about the Roosevelts. It included FDR's famous radio prayer: http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/fdr-prayer.htm
I have digressed a bit, however when death comes, life here ends and Christians believe the spirit continues. Jesus said "I tell you, on the day of judgment you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter; for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." ( Matthew 12:36-37)
We are not doomed for hell. There is an advocate for us. See John 3:16.
So for our Grimm show several have died. They all face judgement, but which will have an advocate? Which will be judged harshly and end up in the fires of Hell?
So, regarding your comment:
Quote:I think we can consider that in the season 8 all Grimm characters will be in heaven.
All the characters may be dead, but unfortunately many seem to have rejected salvation.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
Benjamin Franklin

New Guy

(01-08-2016, 03:03 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Adriano,
The Bible provides a lot of behavioral guidance. There are various laws such as the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:1–17, and Deuteronomy 5:4–21). The Hebrew Laws are found in the first five books of the Old Testament. Jesus was born, lived and died a Jew. Note his words from Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
The Grimm show occasionally includes church scenes. Renard went to a priest to confess, but it turned out the priest was a phony. The Good Shepherd, 2.05 was about a phony pastor who stole from the parishioners.
That is typical Hollywood attitude toward religion. Religious individuals are depicted as superstitious nitwits, malevolent hypocrites, or both.
Yet in the real world, every U.S. President since World War II has met with Billy Graham. Both Johnson and Nixon, the two who probably sought him the most, offered him high positions in government — which he quickly and politely refused. I have been watching the Ken Burns PBS series about the Roosevelts. It included FDR's famous radio prayer: http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/fdr-prayer.htm
I have digressed a bit, however when death comes, life here ends and Christians believe the spirit continues. Jesus said "I tell you, on the day of judgment you will have to give an account for every careless word you utter; for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." ( Matthew 12:36-37)
We are not doomed for hell. There is an advocate for us. See John 3:16.
So for our Grimm show several have died. They all face judgement, but which will have an advocate? Which will be judged harshly and end up in the fires of Hell?
So, regarding your comment:
Quote:I think we can consider that in the season 8 all Grimm characters will be in heaven.
All the characters may be dead, but unfortunately many seem to have rejected salvation.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
Benjamin Franklin

New Guy

Hi New Guy...

I was just making a joke about the fact that the grimm writers always kill a character and bring them back.

I used the word heaven in the meaning of dead. Maybe it is a mistake because of my poor knolodge of the English language. I am sorry.

I edit my post from heaven to world of the spirits...

Just for curiosity... You quoted Benjamin Franklin... I named my loved son as Benjamin... Because of the Benjamin from the Bible, son of Jacob.. The younger brother of Joseph... Big Grin

RE: dissecting new information. - syscrash - 01-08-2016

Considering not one relation on this show has worked. Plus the show goes for maximum impact. What would cause more of a impact then the death of Monroe. But that only makes since if it happens before the end of the season. If the death was a finale cliff hanger they would not mention it now. They hinted that Rosalee's old life would come back. Either her old life could get Monroe killed, or his death could send her back to her old life.

From a technical point, with the introduction of HW Monroe is not needed. The same way Juliette would not fit into the HW story line. You have to keep Rosalee so you have the spice shop. You need the spice shop as an anchor to Grimm basic, and wesen mythology.

Killing Wu would not make an impact so why do it. They only kill hank if the are going with Nick is totally on his own. If they have Nick break away from Adalind, then Hank would be at risk.