Grimm Forum
Grimm @ Comic-Con - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Grimm @ Comic-Con (/Thread-Grimm-Comic-Con)

Grimm @ Comic-Con - pale boy - 07-03-2013

Info courtesy Grimm Fan. Big Grin

Here's the link, folks:

Grimm Fan -- Grimm at Comic-Con 2013

Looks like a lot of other great shows, (including Community and Hannibal), are going to be there too! I'm very excited to see what comes out of this.

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - GrimmForum - 07-04-2013

When I read the title of this thread, I started geeking out thought about actually heading down to San Diego to check out Comic-Con but... it's coming up July 17th, way too soon. Sad

It looks like the entire cast and main crew are going to be on the panel! It would have been great to ask the panel questions, and possibly meet them in person.

I found this article, with the full lineup of TV Shows, and there are many on there that I watch currently. Putting it in spoiler brackets to cut down on size

Spoiler :
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17
• Pilot screenings: Almost Human (Fox), The Originals (CW), The Tomorrow People (CW), The 100 (CW)
• Psych musical midnight screening.

THURSDAY, JULY 18
• Dexter (Showtime): The serial killer drama makes its final appearance at Comic-Con with stars Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, David Zayas, James Remar, Yvonne Strahovski joined by EPs John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Scott Buck and Manny Coto. 6:30-7:30 p.m., Hall H.
• The Blacklilst (NBC): James Spader, Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff and EPs Jon Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath and John Fox will preview the freshman drama.
• Intelligence (CBS): Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory and EPs Michael Seitzman, Rene Echevarria and Tripp Vinson will panel the series following a screening of the pilot 10-11 a.m.
• Star-Crossed (CW): Stars Matt Lanter, Aimee Teegarden, Grey Damon and EPs Adele Lim, Meredith Averill, Josh Appelbau, Andre Nemec and Scott Rosenberg for a screening and panel. 11 a.m.-noon
• Beauty and the Beast (CW): The series returns to Comic-Con with stars Kristin Kreuk and Jay Ryan joining EPs Jennifer Levin and Sherri Cooper. Noon-12:45 p.m.
• The X-Files 20th anniversary (Fox): Panel will feature writers from the series including creator Chris Carter, David Amann, Vince Gilligan, Howard Gordon, Darin Morgan, Glen Morgan, John Shiban and Jim Wong joined by Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny. 3:30 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Psych (USA Network): Panelists TBD. Moderated by guest star Cary Elwes.
• Hannibal (NBC): Panelists include Bryan Fuller, Hugh Dancy, David Slade and Martha De Laurentiis doing a Q&A after a sizzle reel of season one footage. 6:45-7:45 p.m., Room 6A.
• Murder Police (Fox): Panelists include creators David Goodman and Jason Ruiz, as well as voice talent Will Sasso, Chi McBride, Peter Atencio and Justina Machado.
• Black Sails (Starz): The pilot for the Michael Bay pirate drama will be screened (no panel) with cast members including Zach McGowan, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Mark Ryan, Hakeem Kae-Kazin joining exec producers Jonathan Steinberg and Robert Levine.
• MAD (Cartoon Network): Panel with producers Kevin Shinick and Mark Marek.
• Teen Wolf (MTV): Panel will feature Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, Daniel Sharman and new stars Max and Charlie Carver joining EP Jeff Davis. Expect to see a new trailer.
• The Heart, She Holler (Adult Swim): Patton Oswalt, Amy Sedaris, John Lee, Alyson Levy and Heather Lawless to participate. 6-7 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• Nick Re-Mix (Nickelodeon): 2-3 p.m., Room 7AB.
• Annoying Orange (Cartoon Network): Dane Boedigheimer, Toby Turner, iJustine, Tom Kenny, Rob Paulsen, Tom Sheppard, Gary Binkow and Conrad Muontgomery will preview what's ahead.
• Ghost Ghirls (Yahoo): Executive producer Jack Black is joined by cast members/co-creators Amanda Lund and Maria Blasucci, Jeremy Konner and Erin McPherson, vp and head of video at Yahoo, for the panel, which will feature the world premiere of an original episode of the web series before it premieres.
• Wilfred (FX): Screening and Q&A with Jason Gann, Fiona Gubelmann, Dorian Brown and EPs Eli Jorne, Reed Agnew and David Zuckerman. 4-5 p.m., Indigo Ballroom 202A.
PHOTOS: Broadcast TV's Returning Shows 2013-14

FRIDAY, JULY 19
• The Walking Dead (AMC): Panelists to include new showrunner Scott Gimple, EPs Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, Dave Alpert and Greg Nicotero. They'll be joined by stars Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, David Morrissey, Chad Coleman and Scott Wilson. Moderated by The Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick. Hall H.
• Orphan Black (BBC America): Tatiana Maslany, Jordan Gavaris and Dylan Bruce join EPs Graeme Manson and John Fawcett on the panel. 7-8 p.m., Room 7AB.
• Animation Domination High Def (Featuring Axe Cop, High School USA): Stars and creators from the upcoming late-night animated block will be ain attendance. 6:45-8:45 p.m., Room 6DE.
• Vikings (History): Stars Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, George Blagden, Gustaf Skarsgard, Jessalyn Gilsig join EP Michael Hurst and History GM Dirk Hoogstra on the panel. 6-7 p.m., Room 6A.
• Almost Human (Fox): Panel with stars Karl Urban and Michael Ealy joined by EP J.H. Wyman.
• The Big Bang Theory (CBS): Writers Steve Molaro and Bill Prady take fans behind the scenes in a panel "filled with debate and discussion" -- and special surprises (space trip, anyone?).
• Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC): Panel to include Joss Whedon, Marvel's head of TV Jeph Loeb and additional special guests.
• Banshee (Cinemax): Panelists include EP Greg Yaitanes, EP Jonathan Tropper and stars Antony STarr, Ivana Milicevic, Hoon Lee and Lili Simmons.
• Sleepy Hollow (Fox): EPs Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (Fringe) and Len Wiseman will unveil the new project with an exclusive, world-premiere screening of the pilot, followed by a Q&A with fans featuring series leads Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie.
• The Following (Fox): Stars Kevin Bacon, Shawn Ashmore and Valorie Curry join EPs Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega on the panel.
• Nikita (CW): The series makes its final trip to Comic-Con with stars Maggie Q, Shane West, Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford, Melinda Clarke, Devon Sawa and Noah Bean joined by EP Craig Silverstein.
• The 100 (CW): Stars Eliza Taylor, Thomas McDonell, Marie Averopoulos and Henry Ian Cusick join EPs Matthew Miller and Jason Rothenberg.
• Bones (Fox): Creator/EP Hart Hanson, EP Stephen Nathan and star David Boreanaz all return with unseen footage and a Q&A session.
• Bob's Burgers (Fox): The entire cast, featuring H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, John Roberts, Kristen Schaal and Larry Murphy, will be on hand for the screening and panel.
• Childrens Hospital (Adult Swim): Creator/star Rob Corddry and EPs David Wain and Jonathan Stern join co-stars Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Ken Marino and Rob Huebel for a sneak peek at season five. 1-1:45 p.m., Indigo Ballroom
• NTSF: SD :SVU (Adult Swim): Paul Scheer, Karen Gillan, Jon Stern, Curtis Gwinn, June Raphael, Martin Starr, Brandon Jackson to appear. 1:45-2:30 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• The Eric Andre Show and Hot Package (Adult Swim): Eric Andre, Hannibal Buress, Derrick Beckles to participate. 2:30-3:15 p.m., Indigo Ballroom.
• Brickleberry (Comedy Central): A full new episode of season two will debut with an intro from creators and EPs Waco O’Guin and Roger Black.
• The Paranormal and Extraterrestrial Squad (CWTV.com): Producers Milo Ventimiglia, Russ Cundiff and creators/stars John Dale and Michael Hobert introduce the digital series.
• The Legend of Korra (Nickelodeon): 11:15-12:15 p.m., Ballroom 20.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon): 2:15-3:15 p.m., Room 6A.
• The Venture Bros. (Adult Swim): Creators Jackson Publik and Doc Hammer will be joined by Patrick Warburton.
• Robot Chicken (Adult Swim): Seth Green and Matthew Senreich are joined by Douglas Goldstein, Tom Root, Breckin Meyer, Zeb Wells and Geoff Johns. Adult Swim's Keith Crofford moderates.
• China, IL (Adult Swim): Brad Neely and Daniel Weidenfeld are joined by cast members Hannibal Buress and moderator Jonah Ray.
• Regular Show and Adventure Time (Cartoon Network): Both series will have back to back panels.
• Archer (FX): Screening and Q&A with H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell Amber Nash and Lucky Yates as well as EPs Adam Reed and Matt Thompson. Indigo Ballroom 5-6 p.m.
• Defiance (Syfy): Grant Bowler, Julie Benz, Stephanie Leonidas, Tony Curran, Jamie Murray and Jesse Rath join EP Kevin Murphy on the panel. 10:30 a.m., Room 6A.
• Helix (Syfy): The Ron Moore drama will make its Comic-Con debut. 11:45 a.m., Room 6A.
• Falling Skies (TNT): Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Drew Roy, Connor Jessup, Colin Cunningham, Sarah Carter and Doug Jones will join EPs Remi Aubuchon and Greg Beeman on the panel moderated by Wil Wheaton.
• Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas joins stars including Kristen BEll, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, Jason Dohring, Tina Majorino, Krysten Ritter, Chris Lowell, Percy Daggs III and Francis Capra.
• TV Guide Magazine Fan Favorites: The Vampire Diaries' Candice Accola, True Blood's Kristin Bauer, The 100's Henry Ian Cusick, Revolution's Giancarlo Esposito, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD's Clark Gregg, The Walking Dead's Danai Gurira, Teen Wolf's Tyler Hoechlin, The Originals' Joseph Morgan and Ironside's Blair Underwood to participate.
• Outrageous Acts of Science (Science Channel): 5:45-6:45 p.m., Room 5AB.
PHOTOS: Comic-Con 2012: Behind the Scenes With the New TV Gods

SATURDAY, JULY 20
• Grimm (NBC): David Giuntoli, Silas Weir Mitchell, Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee, Sasha Roiz, Bitsie Tulloch, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee and EPs Todd Milliner, David Greenwalt, Jim Kouf and Norberto Barbara will be on the panel. A special preview of NBC's upcoming drama Dracula will also be screened.
• Revolution (NBC): EP Eric Kripke will be joined by cast mebers TBD.
• Cosmos (Fox): Creators from the upcoming docuseries will be in attendance. 6-7 p.m., Indigo Ballroom, HIlton Bayfront.
• Bates Motel (A&E): Vera Farmiga, Freddie Highmore, Max Thieriot, Olivia Cooke and Nestor Carbonell join EPs Carlton Cuse and Kerry Ehrin on the panel. 10 a.m.
• Being Human (Syfy): Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington, Kristen Hager and EP Anna Fricke will be on the panel. Indigo Ballroom, 4 p.m.
• Warehouse 13: Eddie McClintock, Joanne Kelly, Saul Rubinek, Allison Scagliotti join EP Jack Kenney to preview the fifth and final season of the series. Indigo Ballroom, 5 p.m.
• Arrow (CW): Stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards and Colton Haynes join EPs Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg on the panel.
• Once Upon a Time (ABC): Panel to feature cast and producers.
• The Originals (CW): Stars Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin and Charles Michael Davis join EP Julie Plec on the panel's first run at Comic-Con.
• The Vampire Diaries (CW): Comic-Con vets Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham and Candice Accola join EPs Julie Plec and Caroline Dries for the session.
• Person of Interest (CBS): EPs Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman and cast members make their third trip to San Diego.
• Revolution (NBC): Stars from the series join EP Eric Kripke on the panel.
• The Tomorrow People (CW): Stars Robbie Amell, Mark Pellegrino and Peyton List join EPs Greg Berlanti, Phil Klemmer and Danny Cannon on the panel.
• Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (ABC): Panel to feature cast and producers.
• How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Cast members Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan join the EPs for their first-ever panel.
• Futurama (Comedy Central): Most of the voice cast from the series will be on hand to discuss the resurrected (and re-canceled) cartoon and introduce scenes from the upcoming "Last Episode Ever."
• The Simpsons (Fox): The 25-year-old cartoon promises never-before-seen footage from guest director Guillermo del Toro, among other things.
• Family Guy (Fox): A season 12 preview is on the schedule, along with Seth Green, Alex Borstein and surprise guests.
• American Dad (Fox): Will include world premiere of a song from the never-before-seen Christmas episode.
• Strike Back (Cinemax): Cast members include Philip Winchester, Sullivan Stapleton, Dougray Scott, Milauna Jackson and writer Michael J. Bassett.
• Rick and Morty (Adult Swim): Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland, Ryan Ridley, Spencer Grammer, Kari Wahlgren to preview the new animated comedy. 5-5:45 p.m., Room 25ABC.
• The Awesomes (Hulu): Panelists include Seth Meyers, Mike Shoemaker, Taran Killam, Kenan Thompson, Josh Meyers and more.
• Adult Swim Presents: Dave Willis and Ned Hastings preview the return of Aqua Teen TV Show Show and Squidbillies along with guests from series Superjail, Metalocalypse, Mr. Pickles and more.
• Cartoon Network New Comedies panel: Preview upcoming entries including Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe and Clarence.
• Unexplained Files (Science Channel): 7-8 p.m., Room 25ABC.
PHOTOS: Inside Hollywood's Nerdiest Offices, From 'Walking Dead' to 'Once Upon a Time'

SUNDAY, JULY 21
• Community (NBC): Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Jim Rash, Ken Jeong and EPs Dan Harmon and Chris McKenna return to San Diego.
• Breaking Bad (AMC): Panelists TBD.
• Under the Dome (CBS): EPs Neal Baer and Brian K. Vaughan will be joined by cast members Dean Norris, Mike Vogel and Rachelle Lefevre. 2:15-3:15 p.m.
• Supernatural: Returning to Hall H are stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins and Mark A. Sheppard -- as well as EPs Jeremy Carver and Robert Singer.
• Sons of Anarchy (FX): Creator Kurt Sutter and stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Maggie Siff, Kim Coates, Mark Boone Junior, Tommy Flanagan, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie and Jimmy Smits are all on board for the closing-day panel. 3:50-4:30 p.m., Hall H.
• Beware the Batman (Cartoon Network): The Dark Knight makes his return to TV with the new animated series. Producers Glen Murakami and Mitch Watson offer a peek behind the cape.
• Teen Titans Go! (Cartoon Network): Producer Aaron Horvath joins members of the voice cast including Greg Cipes and Scott Menville for the screening and Q&A.
• SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon): 1-2 p.m., Room 6A.
• Ben 10: Omniverse (Cartoon Network): Yuri Lowenthal, Bumber Robinson, Paul Eiding and Eric Bauza are joined by Matt Youngberg and Derrick Wyatt.
• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX): Screening and Q&A with Rob McElhenney, Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Kaitlin Olson and Danny DeVito. 3-3:50 p.m., Hall H.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/comic-con-2013-complete-tv-567659

So if you were at comic-con, which shows would you make sure to visits?

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - FräuleinWunderlich - 07-04-2013

Sometimes I really wish, I would live in the US. But I swear, someday I visit this stupid ComicCon! Big Grin

Does anyone from the Forum go there?

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - pale boy - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 04:11 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: So if you were at comic-con, which shows would you make sure to visits?

I'd hit up Grimm (of course), X-Files, Hannibal, Sleepy Hollow (sounds like it might be promising if I'm remembering the right show), Defiance, Warehouse 13, Being Human, Person of Interest, Community ... maybe Once Upon a Time. Gods, I think I may watch a little too much TV! ... Naaaah.

(07-04-2013, 09:57 AM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: Sometimes I really wish, I would live in the US. But I swear, someday I visit this stupid ComicCon! Big Grin

Does anyone from the Forum go there?

I live in the States and it's hard to go to these things, so I'd imagine being outside of the US, it's even harder to join in! I'd like to visit, but I'm busy -- :[[[ -- and I really, really don't keep track of these conventions until it's too late for me to actually go to them, lol.

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - FräuleinWunderlich - 07-05-2013

(07-04-2013, 09:59 PM)pale boy Wrote: I live in the States and it's hard to go to these things, so I'd imagine being outside of the US, it's even harder to join in! I'd like to visit, but I'm busy -- :[[[ -- and I really, really don't keep track of these conventions until it's too late for me to actually go to them, lol.

I´ve heard that the ticketprices are very high. Leastways the ComicCon tickets.

(07-04-2013, 04:11 AM)GrimmForum Wrote: So if you were at comic-con, which shows would you make sure to visits?

My favorites are: Grimm(suprise suprise),Wilfred, Big Bang, Once, HIMYM,Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy. The walking dead is probably also interesting,even if I only watched the first two seasons.

Odd that New Girl and Game of Thrones are not represented.

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - GrimmForum - 07-06-2013

(07-05-2013, 04:43 AM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote:
(07-04-2013, 09:59 PM)pale boy Wrote: I live in the States and it's hard to go to these things, so I'd imagine being outside of the US, it's even harder to join in! I'd like to visit, but I'm busy -- :[[[ -- and I really, really don't keep track of these conventions until it's too late for me to actually go to them, lol.

I´ve heard that the ticketprices are very high. Leastways the ComicCon tickets.

My favorites are: Grimm(suprise suprise),Wilfred, Big Bang, Once, HIMYM,Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy. The walking dead is probably also interesting,even if I only watched the first two seasons.

Odd that New Girl and Game of Thrones are not represented.

I agree with Pale Boy it's pretty out of the ways for me too, and I don't know anyone in San Diego... so it could easily become an expensive trip. Has anyone tried Couch Surf before? lol

I can't imagine how expensive it would be for someone from outside the country to visit Comic-con but... if you ever do visit, you'll have an epic trip, and California is an amazing state to visit! You'll need to rent a car though.

RE: Grimm @ Comic-Con - Lou - 07-21-2013

The cast share their thoughts about the upcoming season of Grimm while greeting fans at Comic-Con 2013.

[/quote]