Grimm Forum
Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" (/Thread-Juliette-s-I-Love-You-vs-Nick-s-I-Love-You)

Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - Hexenadler - 12-23-2015

"You know how much I love you, right?"
- Juliette in "Trial by Fire"

"Because I love you."
- Nick in "Heartbreaker"

Juliette said this to Nick right before she woged in front of Nick. He did a lot of things wrong at that moment, but the one thing he didn't do was laugh in her face. Juliette did. Why?

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - jsgrimm45 - 12-23-2015

Good question but I think it would be hard to answer, but that never stop me before. I think when Nick said this because of the wrong way he handled the first meeting she didn't buy it. She saw the look in his face that night the shock and now she doesn't see it as possible for a Grimm to love a hexen.

I kind of think she was right I think at that time Nick is still in love with the life they had, but didn't believe that statement himself any longer. Now that being said I do think he was willing when he said it to try to rebuild that love, he did believe that was possible. Juliette seen at that point in time he didn't love her and she didn't see what Nick was really trying to say as let us try and rebuild that love.

If you got 5 dollars and this you can now go for coffee.Big Grin

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - syscrash - 12-23-2015

The way Nick handled Juliette being a hexenbiest make no sense. There are all of the posted reasons, from she looks like death, her loss of compassion, Nicks's feeling of guilt. Ok I could buy these except. Nick then accepts Adalind who has all of the negatives used to justify Nick's rejection of Juliette.

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - jsgrimm45 - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: The way Nick handled Juliette being a hexenbiest make no sense. There are all of the posted reasons, from she looks like death, her loss of compassion, Nicks's feeling of guilt. Ok I could buy these except. Nick then accepts Adalind who has all of the negatives used to justify Nick's rejection of Juliette.
Could we take it that Nick can grow and learn from a mistake? I hope that is what the writers were going for grow the character.

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - brandon - 12-24-2015

I think that Nick failure le as a couple - although the others was her decision
It is that he does not know how to support it, being in their cases good most.
in principle not ask you never on their headaches or when not wanted to have sex with the and she nor I trust Nick.
I think he wanted to choke her, hoped that she trusted him.
He also asks him to Rosalie at Headquarters if I wanted to talk about his criminal background and not the annoying that she told that not.

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - Elkhound - 12-24-2015

(12-24-2015, 06:33 AM)brandon Wrote: I think that Nick failure le as a couple - although the others was her decision
It is that he does not know how to support it, being in their cases good most.
in principle not ask you never on their headaches or when not wanted to have sex with the and she nor I trust Nick.
I think he wanted to choke her, hoped that she trusted him.
He also asks him to Rosalie at Headquarters if I wanted to talk about his criminal background and not the annoying that she told that not.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - Scully1987 - 12-24-2015

I think everyone knows by now that: (I like Juliette no longer, as it once was.) I still have my problems with her.

But I have to say: I think a few things would have gone a bit differently, if Nick would not have turn away from her in disgust. And I think that Juliette was very disappointed, how Nick behaved like that.

And I believe:
Juliette did not want to belief Nick in this moment, that is why she laughed at him. She just only wanted him pay back, for what he did to her.

RE: Juliette's "I Love You" vs. Nick's "I Love You" - brandon - 12-26-2015

It is very cierto.ellos did not give second chances to the other.
the had accepted it eventually, but she did not give him another chance, also said that he blamed it for this.
but who took Kelly died and other peoples was Juliette.She chose revenge - use your power for that
Nick was left by the two women who love and revenge.
his mother leave for running behind his revenge and Juliette also
-both were selfish