Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 05:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: Nick has only used his zombie once and the was in the episode with the Naiads when he stayed underwater. He did not go zombie till after he had Shaw against the wall, when Hank stopped him. Nick has always had the strength to lift a guy off his feet. If Nick still had the strength he used to punch that casket. He would have caved in Kenneth's chest.
Granted and I did figure he would go zombie on Kenneth was again a writer error. Someone posted sorry I can't remember the post that Nick didn't fight Kenneth fair street fights are never fair if you want to win. Also remember Krampus he did put him down with one punch.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 01-11-2016

Greetings Grimm Forum,
If you have an opinion regarding:
Quote:"Grimm" fans, are you happy that Juliette has returned from the dead as the brainwashed warrior Eve?
You can click on:
http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/77711/20151219/grimm-season-5-spoilers-4-reasons-why-angry-nick-gf-juliette-dead-vote.htm
Then read the four reasons some fans are "angry" about the resurrection (?) of Juliette Silverton. Then vote your opinion. I just cast my vote and the polling stood at:
Yes: 26% (Happy Juliette returned)
No: 73% (Not Happy)
As a shallow mathematician/number cruncher I am somewhat concerned that (rounding error?) the total is not 100%. Regardless, of those with enough interest in Grimm to participate in this survey, a significant majority are not pleased Juliette has returned.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - wfmyers1207 - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 09:47 AM)New Guy Wrote: Greetings Grimm Forum,
If you have an opinion regarding:
Quote:"Grimm" fans, are you happy that Juliette has returned from the dead as the brainwashed warrior Eve?
You can click on:
http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/77711/20151219/grimm-season-5-spoilers-4-reasons-why-angry-nick-gf-juliette-dead-vote.htm
Then read the four reasons some fans are "angry" about the resurrection (?) of Juliette Silverton. Then vote your opinion. I just cast my vote and the polling stood at:
Yes: 26% (Happy Juliette returned)
No: 73% (Not Happy)
As a shallow mathematician/number cruncher I am somewhat concerned that (rounding error?) the total is not 100%. Regardless, of those with enough interest in Grimm to participate in this survey, a significant majority are not pleased Juliette has returned.
New Guy

I have made my opinion very clear on this and other threads. I think that bringing her back was a stupid idea of the writer's trying to have it both ways and it is not going to work. Best thing they can do is kill her off FOR GOOD as soon as possible.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-11-2016

We don't even know what the Eve character is going to be like. Even the comments on the interviews show people do not understand what the writers are saying.

You can see from the comments views are not seeing or understand the new Grimm. We are six episodes in and people still only see WOW format. I find it amazing that people don't realize that Eve is Adalind and Adalind is Juliette.

It started with sympathy for Juliette because of Adalind. Now we will have sympathy for Adalind because of Julliette who will become Eve. You could never of had the Adalind redemption without the Juliette downfall.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-15-2016

I wonder if they will have Eve denying she is Juliette. or will they have her explain why she became Eve. Will she even go into the past events. Or will she consider that part of Juliette's life and they died with her.
There are two thing I don't want them to do.
Nick constantly trying to get Juliette back
Eve missing Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 01-16-2016

I hope that Nick also believes that the old Juliette was already dead.
and his son and is dedicated Adalind cocooning.
and this time a bride "Wesen" is achieved.because we have seen that a normal woman could not accept

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 01-16-2016

(01-15-2016, 07:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: I wonder if they will have Eve denying she is Juliette. or will they have her explain why she became Eve. Will she even go into the past events. Or will she consider that part of Juliette's life and they died with her.
There are two thing I don't want them to do.
Nick constantly trying to get Juliette back
Eve missing Juliette.

Greenwalt said in an interview about episode 5.7:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/grimm-season-5-midseason-premiere-synopsis-out-nick-deals-juliettes-lookalike-episode-7-1537878

Spoiler :
"Finally, Nick and Eve will have a big, bold scene. We learn about what happened to her, who she is now and what she is now.”

Now, I take Greenwalt’s word with a grain of salt, because he also said S5 Nick would be dark and out for revenge. That lasted for about twenty minutes or so into 5.1, and Nick seemed more emotionally out of control & desperate than dark & vengeful.

And really, I’d much rather have watched Juliette’s transformation into Eve over the course of the first six episodes, even if just glimpses of what was happening, than to get a synopsis in episode 7. Plus, unless they show flashbacks, the synopsis will only be from Eve's point of view.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-19-2016

Elizabeth tested the reverse potion in her before she gave it to Juliette (the one that gave Nick's power back).
The hexabiest who made that potion was Elizabeth's one. Juliette had a side effect... what about Elizabeth?

A crazzy question now (just for speculation)... Is it possible that Juliette's hexanbiest spirit is acttually Elizabeth's spirit? Or that Elizabeth can control Hexeneth somehow?

Do they have a connection?

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 10:18 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Elizabeth tested the reverse potion in her before she gave it to Juliette (the one that gave Nick's power back).
The hexabiest who made that potion was Elizabeth's one. Juliette had a side effect... what about Elizabeth?

A crazzy question now (just for speculation)... Is it possible that Juliette's hexanbiest spirit is acttually Elizabeth's spirit? Or that Elizabeth can control Hexeneth somehow?

Adriano-I actually brought this question up in another thread. What I wondered if is Elizabeth suffered the same effects as Juliette. I think this might go back to something someone brought up a while back and that's the hat.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 10:22 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:18 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Elizabeth tested the reverse potion in her before she gave it to Juliette (the one that gave Nick's power back).

Adriano-I actually brought this question up in another thread. What I wondered if is Elizabeth suffered the same effects as Juliette. I think this might go back to something someone brought up a while back and that's the hat.

Ohhhh yes... sorry... but I understood you asked if Elizabeth had or not a side effect...

My question here is more about a connection between Elizabeth and Juliette... Many of us had speculated that for some reason Elizabeth converted Juliette in hexanbiest on porpoise… I am speculating that maybe the hexanbist spirit that is giving power to Juliette is actually Elizabeth’s spirit that this way would be able to, if not control, at least know everything Juliette knows...

I mean... while in your question Elizabeth suffered a side effect... here I want to know if she provoked the side effect...

Obs… I think the writers will not follow this path … I am just making the question for the fun of the speculation…