Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-29-2018

(04-27-2018, 06:02 AM)brandon Wrote: When Juliette appeared in the precinct, Nick tried to appease her, to prevent her from doing something to regret.When burn the trailer, it showed that she was crazy and dangerous.Nick hidden to Adalind.

Nick never felt Juliette was crazy and dangerous during the precinct episode. If he had, he would have handled things very differently.

I always wondered why Nick failed to address Juliette's suspicion and anger once he'd gotten things under control. Instead of taking her out of Adalind's sight, or vice versa, so that he could talk to Juliette, he instead told her to leave. She left, but any moron could have seen that she was still angry.

Nick would have had to have known at that point that Juliette was never going to cooperate with him. It would seem then that concocting the potion may have been more for Adalind's benefit than anything else. Nick needed the scoobies to accept her. Preparing a potion for a fallen scoobie would do just that. Testing it just added icing to the cake. Adalind not only became a scoobie, but earned the respect of the others in the process.

Hmmm.......there are some here who claim Nick never made a choice that day. Yet, not long after, Adalind is allowed to work with the scoobies and become one of them. All because of Nick. If that's not the ringleader making a choice..............

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nick never felt Juliette was crazy and dangerous during the precinct episode. If he had, he would have handled things very differently.

How?

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: I always wondered why Nick failed to address Juliette's suspicion and anger once he'd gotten things under control. Instead of taking her out of Adalind's sight, or vice versa, so that he could talk to Juliette, he instead told her to leave. She left, but any moron could have seen that she was still angry.

And what was he supposed to tell her?

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: Nick would have had to have known at that point that Juliette was never going to cooperate with him. It would seem then that concocting the potion may have been more for Adalind's benefit than anything else. Nick needed the scoobies to accept her. Preparing a potion for a fallen scoobie would do just that. Testing it just added icing to the cake. Adalind not only became a scoobie, but earned the respect of the others in the process.

So if Nick already knew that this was never going to work, as you claim, what was he supposed to do? Let her explore her Hexenbiest powers and see if she can murder his unborn child?

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: Hmmm.......there are some here who claim Nick never made a choice that day. Yet, not long after, Adalind is allowed to work with the scoobies and become one of them. All because of Nick. If that's not the ringleader making a choice..............

Rosalee: No matter what happened, this child is going to need you.
Nick: Yeah? What about Adalind?
Rosalee: She is going to need you, too. It's gonna be awkward, but this child comes first.
Nick: I'm not even sure I should be doing this.
Rosalee: Nick, listen to me. You're going to be a dad. I know this is not how anyone thought this was going to happen, but it's still pretty special. And I think you're gonna be great at it. Monroe and I are going to be there for you as much as we can.
(5.01 The Grimm Identity)

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: How?

If Juliette was dangerous and crazy, Nick would have never kept her by his side. Wu offered to help and Hank was there. Nick would have taken Wu up on his offer and had Hank help as well. The first thing in any policeman's mind is to get the innocent out of there. Well, Nick would be stupid to leave an innocent baby in a position where it could be killed if he felt Juliette was crazy, in addition to dangerous.

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: And what was he supposed to tell her?

What's wrong with the truth?

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: So if Nick already knew that this was never going to work, as you claim, what was he supposed to do? Let her explore her Hexenbiest powers and see if she can murder his unborn child?

You know as well as I do that if Juliette wanted that child dead, nothing was going to stop her. Nick was there. He had Juliette on grounds for threatening Adalind. And surely, as some here have speculated, wouldn't he have also had her for assuming an aggressive posture when she headed toward Adalind?

Yet he let her go. He told her to get out. Why? Because he knew she was no threat to Adalind's baby. He was right.

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: Rosalee: No matter what happened, this child is going to need you.
Rosalee: She is going to need you, too. It's gonna be awkward, but this child comes first.
Rosalee: Nick, listen to me. You're going to be a dad. I know this is not how anyone thought this was going to happen, but it's still pretty special. And I think you're gonna be great at it. Monroe and I are going to be there for you as much as we can.

Yes, what you state above happened well after the precinct incident.

But consider this. How does Nick get Monroe and Rosalee on his side immediately after the precinct incident occurred? They're not going to help simply because Adalind comes in and states she's pregnant with his child. He needed their buy in. In order to get that, Adalind has to do something to make them forget the horrible things she did to Juliette. She does, she makes a potion to help a fallen comrade.

No one but Nick could have allowed her to make that potion. So he made the choice to do so. She took it one step further and tested it on herself. Not only did she have Nick's approval to even concoct it, she has the scoobies' respect for testing it on herself. She has Nick's respect for testing it on herself.

I don't know why it'd be surprising that Monroe and Rosalee would take Adalind's part after that. As for Nick's misgivings, what exactly was he having second thoughts about? Being a father? Taking Adalind in? He never really states what it is that bothers him.

We know he certainly didn't have any about searching for Juliette. He told everyone that she was dead, even though he had no proof of such a thing.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:02 AM)brandon Wrote: When Juliette appeared in the precinct, Nick tried to appease her, to prevent her from doing something to regret.When burn the trailer, it showed that she was crazy and dangerous.Nick hidden to Adalind.

Nick never felt Juliette was crazy and dangerous during the precinct episode. If he had, he would have handled things very differently.

I always wondered why Nick failed to address Juliette's suspicion and anger once he'd gotten things under control. Instead of taking her out of Adalind's sight, or vice versa, so that he could talk to Juliette, he instead told her to leave. She left, but any moron could have seen that she was still angry.

Nick would have had to have known at that point that Juliette was never going to cooperate with him. It would seem then that concocting the potion may have been more for Adalind's benefit than anything else. Nick needed the scoobies to accept her. Preparing a potion for a fallen scoobie would do just that. Testing it just added icing to the cake. Adalind not only became a scoobie, but earned the respect of the others in the process.

Hmmm.......there are some here who claim Nick never made a choice that day. Yet, not long after, Adalind is allowed to work with the scoobies and become one of them. All because of Nick. If that's not the ringleader making a choice..............

Once agian your are claiming to know nicks mind mearly by using your biased anti nick version of events, meanwhile onscreen Nick clearly feared for his unborn sons life, he put himself directly in the line of fire in between an enraged hexenbiest Juliette and Adalind to protect kelly. He also spent the next few epsiodes purposely hiding Adalind and his baby from Juliette and even had hank stay at buds overnigth to protect Adalind. Yet you make some ridiclous claim just beacuse he didnt rush Adalind to Renards office he didnt think there was danger, not everyone in a dangerous situation reacts the same way especially in a short period of time in a very stressful sitution, so for you to claim you knew the exact way Nick would react in every situation is just utter nonsense.

(04-29-2018, 10:50 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Once agian your are claiming to know nicks mind mearly by using your biased anti nick version of events, meanwhile onscreen Nick cleary feared for his unborn sons life, he put himself directly in the line of fire in between an enraged hexenbiest Juliette and Adalind to protect kelly. He also spent the next few epsiodes purposely hiding Adalind and his baby from Juliette and even had hank stay at buds overnigth to protect Adalind. Yet you make some ridiclous claim just beacuse he didnt rush Adalind to Renards office he didnt think there was danger, not everyone in a dangerous situation reacts the same way especially in a short period of time in a very stressful sitution, so for you to claim you knew the exact way Nick would react in every situation is just utter nonsense.

Why is it that you can't just have a civilized debate with me, henry? I'm sure you think it's cute to hurl insults, but it makes you look like a fool. Why not try something different and just debate for a change? No one said you had to agree.

(04-29-2018, 10:40 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: How?

If Juliette was dangerous and crazy, Nick would have never kept her by his side. Wu offered to help and Hank was there. Nick would have taken Wu up on his offer and had Hank help as well. The first thing in any policeman's mind is to get the innocent out of there. Well, Nick would be stupid to leave an innocent baby in a position where it could be killed if he felt Juliette was crazy, in addition to dangerous.

(04-29-2018, 07:02 AM)irukandji Wrote: And what was he supposed to tell her?

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: So if Nick already knew that this was never going to work, as you claim, what was he supposed to do? Let her explore her Hexenbiest powers and see if she can murder his unborn child?

You know as well as I do that if Juliette wanted that child dead, nothing was going to stop her. Nick was there. He had Juliette on grounds for threatening Adalind. And surely, as some here have speculated, wouldn't he have also had her for assuming an aggressive posture when she headed toward Adalind?

Yet he let her go. He told her to get out. Why? Because he knew she was no threat to Adalind's baby. He was right.

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: Rosalee: No matter what happened, this child is going to need you.

But consider this. How does Nick get Monroe and Rosalee on his side immediately after the precinct incident occurred? They're not going to help simply because Adalind comes in and states she's pregnant with his child. He needed their buy in. In order to get that, Adalind has to do something to make them forget the horrible things she did to Juliette. She does, she makes a potion to help a fallen comrade.

No one but Nick could have allowed her to make that potion. So he made the choice to do so. She took it one step further and tested it on herself. Not only did she have Nick's approval to even concoct it, she has the scoobies' respect for testing it on herself. She has Nick's respect for testing it on herself.

I don't know why it'd be surprising that Monroe and Rosalee would take Adalind's part after that. As for Nick's misgivings, what exactly was he having second thoughts about? Being a father? Taking Adalind in? He never really states what it is that bothers him.

We know he certainly didn't have any about searching for Juliette. He told everyone that she was dead, even though he had no proof of such a thing.

At that moment why exactly should nick give a damm where Juliette is she got his mother killed along with Kenneth ,burned down his familys heritage, got his neighbors killed and sarcastlicly told nick goodbye rigth before killing him too only trubel showed up shot Juliette and saving his life. Yet you expect Nick to go chasing up every lead in order to see if she is still alive, seriously how pathetic do you expect nick to be.
[/quote]

(04-29-2018, 11:01 AM)Henry of green Wrote: How have i insulted you stop making things up from thin air and claiming them canon and i will stop calling it nonsense because that what it is made up nonsense.

Quote where I said any of what I typed was canon. Quote where I claimed to know Nick's mind. Then tell me you're not making things up.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 10:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: If Juliette was dangerous and crazy, Nick would have never kept her by his side. Wu offered to help and Hank was there. Nick would have taken Wu up on his offer and had Hank help as well. The first thing in any policeman's mind is to get the innocent out of there. Well, Nick would be stupid to leave an innocent baby in a position where it could be killed if he felt Juliette was crazy, in addition to dangerous.
And how would he know that that wouldn't instead trigger her to actually do something rash? Someone who is angry (which you agree Juliette is) is potentially dangerous if she has the power to kill people when she chooses to. If he had told Adalind to run... where to?

(04-29-2018, 10:01 AM)Zansy Wrote: And what was he supposed to tell her?
And what would that be? She isn't listening when he tells her that he's not taking sides. And she's angry at the time, so reasoning with her seems unlikely, no matter what it is he wants her to hear.

You know as well as I do that if Juliette wanted that child dead, nothing was going to stop her.
I don't know much about Juliette by this point. I never would've thought her capable of helping to pick and choose who among her neighbors to murder and to lure Kelly to her death. Set the trailer on fire. Or have Nick shoot at Monroe for kicks. So I consider her rather unpredictable. So yes, she probably didn't want to kill Adalind (and the baby) in this scene, despite stating the opposite. But she *does* tell Adalind that they'll catch up later.

But if he isn't even sure about the thing with Adalind by early season five, how can he have made the choice to allow her to become part of the Scoobies back at the Precinct?

Quote where I said any of what I typed was canon. Quote where I claimed to know Nick's mind. Then tell me you're not making things up.
[/quote]

You wrote above claiming nick didn't believe the situation with Julitte was that dangerous, that is against canon Nick directly told Juliette not to harm his baby and stood in her way defending the child therefore a dangerous sitution.

[quote='Zansy' pid='70129' dateline='1525025542']

(04-29-2018, 11:34 AM)Henry of green Wrote: You wrote above claiming nick didn't believe the situation with Julitte was that dangerous, that is against canon Nick directly told Juliette not to harm his baby and stood in her way defending the child therefore a dangerous sitution.

So then you're in essence stating Nick is a moron and left Adalind in the area while he dealt with this dangerous situation involving Juliette, is that it?

And when are you going to make up your mind about this situation? You said it was a potentially dangerous situation previously. Now it's been bumped up to a dangerous situation.