Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:25 PM)irukandji Wrote: I know you were being sarcastic. I just wondered why you just didn't say it instead right out, instead of saying you're sorry. I'm sure you're capable of saying what you mean without cloaking your sentences with openers like, "I'm sorry", right?
I honestly am impressed how well you appear to know me, seeing as we haven't met before today. No, I wasn't being sarcastic either. I was using a set phrase.

(04-27-2018, 01:25 PM)irukandji Wrote: I wouldn't term what Nick is as job description. That implies he could quit being a grimm anytime he felt like it. Didn't you watch the show?
(See how easy that is, no "I'm sorry" to muddle things up)
What term would you use, pray tell?
I wouldn't be troubled if you wished to tag set phrases to all your statements and questions. But remain as straight forward as you wish to be.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:06 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 12:45 PM)Zansy Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 12:22 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Zansy Wrote: Actually, Nick's job description as a Grimm basically says that he's supposed to take down dangerous Wesen.

Interesting. Just where is the job description of a grimm posted?
I really am sorry, but did you watch the show? Do you think Nick's taking on dangerous Wesen because he's bored?
But just in case. Ask Grimms and their books. Ask Wesen and their children's tales on how Grimms take down Wesen. Ask the Royals. Or Black Claw. Ask Hadrian's Wall. Or the Wesen Council. There's a reason a lot of Wesen try to attack Grimms on sight and/or cringe in fear.
Of course a lot of Nick's ancestors actually did NOT bother to figure out if a) a Wesen actually poses a threat. And b) if they can be convinced to change their ways. - So perhaps we should say "updated" job description. Because Nick's ancestors would've killed/tried to kill Juliette the moment she became a Hexenbiest. You might remember that Juliette herself actually fears how Nick will react when she first finds out.
Henrietta: You haven't told the Grimm?
Juliette: No. I'm afraid to.
Henrietta: That's wise.
(Maréchausée)

ROF-,123 episodes of a show called Grimm and "SOME" are asking for a Grimm job description? -LMAO. Maybe it was listed in Episode 1, the Pilot. Well I could be wrong, maybe in Episode 2 or 3. No, it had to be in E4. Better yet, E5 was more revealing but not as much as E6. Don't forget E7 and add E8 to it. But by E9, hell yea, some of us knew but "SOME" of us, not yet. then came E10, S11, E12.

Five and a half frekin seasons later, 123 episodes, 42min(aprox) each equated to 5166 minutes, aprox. 86 plus hours of the the TV show called "Grimm" and "SOME " want to know where is the "Grimm Job Description". Then , "SOME" claim they are capable of having an intelligent mature conversation, about the show?

ROFLMAO

YEA, I AM LURKING!!!!! LURK, LURK, LURK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRgC4vweqY

Some posters want to have an conversation about thier version of the show not the actual show.

For example the claims Adalind wasn’t frightened in the police station are beyond ridiculous, as her literally hiding behind Nick make it clear just how friegthtened that situation made her. As for the ridiculous claim that if she was so scared why didn’t she run to Renards office, she was literally no where near Renards office as her and Nick where at the front entrance of the precinct on thier way out, Juliette coming through the entrance totally shocked them both Adalind was like a deer caught in headlights, she hardly had time to think about running to Renards office.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-27-2018

Likewise. But I'll tell you what. Let's refrain from the snipes and just have a serious debate, okay?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:40 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Some posters want to have an conversation about thier version of the show not the actual show.

For example the claims Adalind wasn’t frightened in the police station are beyond ridiculous, as her literally hiding behind Nick make it clear just how friegthtened that situation made her. As for the ridiculous claim that if she was so scared why didn’t she run to Renards office, she was literally no where near Renards office as her and Nick where at the front entrance of the precinct on thier way out, Juliette coming through the entrance totally shocked them both Adalind was like a deer caught in headlights, she hardly had time to think about running to Renards office.
We could play judge this expression:
[Image: tumblr_p7v30xEcnc1xryu9qo1_1280.jpg]

(04-27-2018, 01:40 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Some posters want to have an conversation about thier version of the show not the actual show.

Now, henry, quit changing things around to suit yourself. No one said Adalind wasn't frightened. I merely said the situation was not deadly, as proven by Nick.

(04-27-2018, 01:49 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Now, henry, quit changing things around to suit yourself. No one said Adalind wasn't frightened. I merely said the situation was not deadly, as proven by Nick.

How is it proven by Nick, if the sitution wasn't potential deadly then nick wouldn't have had to physically place himself between Adalind and Juliette and he wouldn't have had to tell juliette not to harm his innocent child in Adalinds pregnant belly. His exact words the child is innocent, Juliette's response no child if hers is innocent. If Adalind was truly in no real danger in nicks mind as you claim why didn't he move aside and let Juliette at Adalind when when Juliette asked.

(04-27-2018, 01:58 PM)Henry of green Wrote: How is it proven by Nick, if the sitution wasn't potential deadly then nick wouldn't have had to physically place himself between Adalind and Juliette and he would t have had to tell juliette not to harm his inncent child in Adalinds pregant belly.

If Nick felt his unborn baby was in such terrible danger from Juliette, why didn't he tell Adalind to hotfoot it to Renard's office while he kept Juliette at bay?

(04-27-2018, 02:07 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:58 PM)Henry of green Wrote: How is it proven by Nick, if the sitution wasn't potential deadly then nick wouldn't have had to physically place himself between Adalind and Juliette and he would t have had to tell juliette not to harm his inncent child in Adalinds pregant belly.

If Nick felt his unborn baby was in such terrible danger from Juliette, why didn't he tell Adalind to hotfoot it to Renard's office while he kept Juliette at bay?

What the is up with you and Renards office, They were nowhere remotely close to Renards office they were at the entrance of the precinct, if anything Adalind having to leave Nick who was acting as a shield between them would have been far more dangerous .

(04-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Henry of green Wrote: What the is up with you and Renards office, They were nowhere remotely close to Renards office they were at the entrance of the precinct, if anything Adalind having to leave Nick who was acting as a shield between them would have been far more dangerous .

There is nothing up with me and Renard's office. She could go to the conference room, to the jail, anywhere, just get away from Juliette. Why are you so adamant that she not leave Nick's side, which puts her in more danger if Juliette decides to kill him?

(04-27-2018, 02:24 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Henry of green Wrote: What the is up with you and Renards office, They were nowhere remotely close to Renards office they were at the entrance of the precinct, if anything Adalind having to leave Nick who was acting as a shield between them would have been far more dangerous .

There is nothing up with me and Renard's office. She could go to the conference room, to the jail, anywhere, just get away from Juliette. Why are you so adamant that she not leave Nick's side, which puts her in more danger if Juliette decides to kill him?

Adalind already stated to Kenneth earlier in the epiodes that she doesn't belive Juliette would ever betray Nick so clearly in her mind the safest place is directly behind Nick not running off.