Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-07-2016

I finally found something I agree with New Guy on. Jack the Ripper was a major flop. The fact that now one could recognize Jack and Sean where the same person. They set Kenneth up for the Ripper, even though under examination, they will find Kenneth was in the room when some of the killing occurred. I won't even go into the solution, that failed on so many levels.

I also hope they don't make Eve this super action figure that always comes in to save the day. Make Eve's powers get her into trouble and Nick and friends have to save her. If they don't do that make Eve and HW, doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

Nick as the hero is about his moral strength more then his physical strength. That is why Eve being the muscle will not detract from Nick being the hero. It is Nick's moral standards that will make HW and Eve more enemy then friend. He will agree with HW on their agenda. He just wont agree on their solution. Eve will be the face of HW. Trubel will be the bridge between Nick and HW.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 12:10 PM)syscrash Wrote: I finally found something I agree with New Guy on. Jack the Ripper was a major flop. The fact that now one could recognize Jack and Sean where the same person. They set Kenneth up for the Ripper, even though under examination, they will find Kenneth was in the room when some of the killing occurred. I won't even go into the solution, that failed on so many levels.

I also hope they don't make Eve this super action figure that always comes in to save the day. Make Eve's powers get her into trouble and Nick and friends have to save her. If they don't do that make Eve and HW, doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

Nick as the hero is about his moral strength more then his physical strength. That is why Eve being the muscle will not detract from Nick being the hero. It is Nick's moral standards that will make HW and Eve more enemy then friend. He will agree with HW on their agenda. He just wont agree on their solution. Eve will be the face of HW. Trubel will be the bridge between Nick and HW.
We been hearing about a darker Nick but have yet to see one maybe Eve/Trubel in battle bring out this darker Nick in say a fight where he go oldtime Grimm on the wesen. Nick in this fight is dropping the last of Juliette and come out clear of her ready to move on. Thoughts on that?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 01:40 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 12:10 PM)syscrash Wrote: I finally found something I agree with New Guy on. Jack the Ripper was a major flop. The fact that now one could recognize Jack and Sean where the same person. They set Kenneth up for the Ripper, even though under examination, they will find Kenneth was in the room when some of the killing occurred. I won't even go into the solution, that failed on so many levels.

We been hearing about a darker Nick but have yet to see one maybe Eve/Trubel in battle bring out this darker Nick in say a fight where he go oldtime Grimm on the wesen. Nick in this fight is dropping the last of Juliette and come out clear of her ready to move on. Thoughts on that?

The writers promised a dark Nick in the same way they promised Juliette was dead. Can you trust any of these promises? Can you trust any other future promise from the writers?

(01-07-2016, 01:54 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 01:40 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

The writers promised a dark Nick in the same way they promised Juliette was dead. Can you trust any of these promises? Can you trust any other future promise from the writers?
They cost to much hair already so no I'm not betting even my normal 2 cents on this. Big Grin

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 01-07-2016

Hi Syscrash,
Yea, we agreed! You say:
Quote:That is why Eve being the muscle will not detract from Nick being the hero.
IMO, Eve is not "muscle" in the physical sense. She has been concocted as having super telekinesis. In non-fantasy she would not be able to punch her way out of a paper bag. Nick however (3.01 Ungrateful Dead) Nick punches his way out of a metal coffin and does a number on Baron Samedi.
In the zombie plot, Juliette had a major and believable role to use her veterinarian skills to devise a way to cure the people the Baron abducted and poisoned with his green spit. (Have you noticed how the bad potions in Grimm are often green?) At that point, the writers had a powerful assemblage of characters. Unfortunately, they destroyed Juliette and killed her. Now (although she is dead) they bring her back as Eve and have her make Nick look like a fool and a wimp.
Grimm needs Nick (THE Grimm) to be the muscle and the brains that overcomes the Barons and BCs that show up. Anything else just isn't proper Grimm (IMO).
New Guy

Nick is neither muscle or brains. He is the moral compass. He is the anchor to humanity. The girls are the brains. Hank is his muscle. Sure Nick is stronger, but Hank is more aggressive. Once Hank learned what Nick being a Grimm does to wesen. Hank uses it as a weapon, like he did with Billy Trump.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 03:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: Nick is neither muscle or brains. He is the moral compass. He is the anchor to humanity. The girls are the brains. Hank is his muscle. Sure Nick is stronger, but Hank is more aggressive. Once Hank learned what Nick being a Grimm does to wesen. Hank uses it as a weapon, like he did with Billy Trump.
Hi Syscrash,
Agreement was short-lived.
So Nick punched his way out of the metal coffin. I see that as muscle. What other character on the show could do that?
If the girls are the brains, why does Adalind seem so ditzy. Is she the token blond?
I will concede that Nick seems to be in the dark at times. However I am confident he is wise to Slimy Sean. Several of us shallowly await Nick learning about Juliette and Renard's sexual encounter. It will be most entertaining to watch Nick finish the "Face Off."
New Guy

He could only punch the coffin as zombie Nick. He no longer has that ability. He did retain the ability to lower his heart rate. In other words go into a dead state. I say the girls are the brains because they are the ones that come up with the cures. They are the ones that provide the missing piece of technical or wesen knowledge to solve the problem. Even Adalind has been a wiz at remembering about potions. Not so good at using them though.

Quote:Several of us shallowly await Nick learning about Juliette and Renard's sexual encounter. It will be most entertaining to watch Nick finish the "Face Off."
Nick is living with Adalind. He is the father of a child with Seans baby moma. But he is going to want to fight Sean. don't forget Nick and Juliette had broke up that day.

(01-07-2016, 04:49 PM)syscrash Wrote: He could only punch the coffin as zombie Nick. He no longer has that ability. He did retain the ability to lower his heart rate. In other words go into a dead state. I say the girls are the brains because they are the ones that come up with the cures. They are the ones that provide the missing piece of technical or wesen knowledge to solve the problem. Even Adalind has been a wiz at remembering about potions. Not so good at using them though.

Quote:Several of us shallowly await Nick learning about Juliette and Renard's sexual encounter. It will be most entertaining to watch Nick finish the "Face Off."
Nick is living with Adalind. He is the father of a child with Seans baby moma. But he is going to want to fight Sean. don't forget Nick and Juliette had broke up that day.
Nick lifted the guy in Wesenrien with one hand and used the zombie effect at will so I don't think we seen the last of it yet only waiting for him to learn control.

Even if Nick learns about Sean and Juliette which I don't think will come up only two know this and either will tell, but now it will mean nothing to Nick after Kelly.

Nick has only used his zombie once and the was in the episode with the Naiads when he stayed underwater. He did not go zombie till after he had Shaw against the wall, when Hank stopped him. Nick has always had the strength to lift a guy off his feet. If Nick still had the strength he used to punch that casket. He would have caved in Kenneth's chest.