Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-24-2018

Quote:Nick made the rigth decision choosing his to protect his unborn son over Juluette as inncoent children's lives should always come first. I would have also expected Nick to protect Adalinds child even if it wasnt his, he couldn't just stand by and risk Juliette hurting an innocent child in its mothers womb, if he had of just stood by or took Juliettes side and helped her hurt a pregnant woman I would have lost all respect for Nick as a morale Character.

I don’t see how you can criticize Nick for supposedly choosing Adalind over Juliette even though he clearly didn’t he was just saving an innocent child, also Juliette had a one night stand with the man who brougth Adalind into thier lives in the first place sean Renard, so its a bit hypocritical to claim only Adalind ruined their lives when Renard started the whole mess in the first place that eventually led to all the things that happened to Juliette. Juliette had no problem sharing Renards bed, yet Nick is supposedly committing a terrible crime against her for simply stoping her from killing his child in Adalinds womb.

Nick never felt Adalind was in such grave danger. If he did, he would never have taken Juliette on by himself. As syscrash pointed out, Juliette could easily have thrown him aside and gotten to Adalind regardless. *IF* she so desired.

Nick *never* considered the situation grave, or he would have told Wu to call for backup and then had Wu assist him.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 09:48 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:Nick made the rigth decision choosing his to protect his unborn son over Juluette as inncoent children's lives should always come first. I would have also expected Nick to protect Adalinds child even if it wasnt his, he couldn't just stand by and risk Juliette hurting an innocent child in its mothers womb, if he had of just stood by or took Juliettes side and helped her hurt a pregnant woman I would have lost all respect for Nick as a morale Character.

I don’t see how you can criticize Nick for supposedly choosing Adalind over Juliette even though he clearly didn’t he was just saving an innocent child, also Juliette had a one night stand with the man who brougth Adalind into thier lives in the first place sean Renard, so its a bit hypocritical to claim only Adalind ruined their lives when Renard started the whole mess in the first place that eventually led to all the things that happened to Juliette. Juliette had no problem sharing Renards bed, yet Nick is supposedly committing a terrible crime against her for simply stoping her from killing his child in Adalinds womb.

Nick never felt Adalind was in such grave danger. If he did, he would never have taken Juliette on by himself. As syscrash pointed out, Juliette could easily have thrown him aside and gotten to Adalind regardless. *IF* she so desired.

Nick *never* considered the situation grave, or he would have told Wu to call for backup and then had Wu assist him.

(04-24-2018, 07:49 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick made the rigth decision choosing his to protect his unborn son over Juluette as inncoent children's lives should always come first. I would have also expected Nick to protect Adalinds child even if it wasnt his, he couldn't just stand by and risk Juliette hurting an innocent child in its mothers womb, if he had of just stood by or took Juliettes side and helped her hurt a pregnant woman I would have lost all respect for Nick as a morale Character.

Henry, I tried, I really tried to have an intelligent conversation, all I got back is the same old same old circle jerk. Now it is claimed there is the ability to read the mind of a fictional character on how Nick couldn't possibly have believed to:

Quote:Nick *never* considered the situation grave, or he would have told Wu to call for backup and then had Wu assist him.

WTF does that mean. WTF does it have to do with taking WHAT side? There was NO SIDE TO TAKE. I guess now its being deflected to if there was no grave danger. As predicted, the argument is skewed to a different argument. Typical politician response when confronted with factual reality and no way to prove their point. 3 to 4 flocking pages of stuff and it was never mentioned "Nick *never* considered the situation grave".

If Adalind was never in any grave danger than what did Nick do wrong? How did he take her side if she wasn't in any danger? How did he prevent what WAS NOT going to happen while taking her side?

The only reasoning I can come up with is that my insanity isn't as far gone as bad as some others.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 11:29 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

(04-24-2018, 07:49 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick made the rigth decision choosing his to protect his unborn son over Juluette as inncoent children's lives should always come first. I would have also expected Nick to protect Adalinds child even if it wasnt his, he couldn't just stand by and risk Juliette hurting an innocent child in its mothers womb, if he had of just stood by or took Juliettes side and helped her hurt a pregnant woman I would have lost all respect for Nick as a morale Character.

Henry, I tried, I really tried to have an intelligent conversation, all I got back is the same old same old circle jerk. Now it is claimed there is the ability to read the mind of a fictional character on how Nick couldn't possibly have believed to:

Quote:Nick *never* considered the situation grave, or he would have told Wu to call for backup and then had Wu assist him.

WTF does that mean. WTF does it have to do with taking WHAT side? There was NO SIDE TO TAKE. I guess now its being deflected to if there was no grave danger. As predicted, the argument is skewed to a different argument. Typical politician response when confronted with factual reality and no way to prove their point. 3 to 4 flocking pages of stuff and it was never mentioned "Nick *never* considered the situation grave".

If Adalind was never in any grave danger than what did Nick do wrong? How did he take her side if she wasn't in any danger? How did he prevent what WAS NOT going to happen while taking her side?

The only reasoning I can come up with is that my insanity isn't as far gone as bad as some others.

How was Adalind not in immediete danger, Juliette threatened to rip her throat out and went towards Adalind as if she was going to attack her only Nick kept her from getting directly at Adalind by standing in the way. She also prevously only a few days early nearly successfully murderd her only for the quick footwork of a verat guard. Also when Juliette visits the spice shop later in the next episode to get the antidote before she throws Rosalee against the wall, she voiced her appreciation about how now they have made Adalind human she will be much easier for her to kill. How someone can seriously claim Adalind was not in immediate danger is totally beyond my comprehension, they clearly were viewing a different show than me.

Also how exactly does Nick not getting the rest of the station directly involved mean he doesn’t think Adalinds in immediate danger, cleary he thinks she’s in immediate danger if he is physically putting himself between Juliette and Adalind. Also it pretty clear why he doesn’t want wu involed beacuse getting other people involved might just escalate the situation further. After all Juliette clearly doesn’t like Nick telling everyone her business just look at how she reacted to him telling Hank about her being a hexenbiest

(04-24-2018, 12:32 PM)Henry of green Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:29 AM)dicappatore Wrote:

How was Adalind not in immediete danger, Juliette threatened to rip her throat out and went towards Adalind as if she was going to attack her only Nick kept her from getting directly at Adalind by standing in the way. She also prevously only a few days early nearly successfully murderd her only for the quick footwork of a verat guard. How someone can seriously claim Adalind was not in immediate danger is totally beyond my comprehension, they clearly were viewing a different show than me.

Also how exactly does Nick not getting the rest of the station directly involved mean he doesn’t think Adalinds not in immediate danger, cleary he thinks she’s in immediate danger if he is physically putting himself between Juliette and Adalind. Also it pretty clear why he doesn’t want wu involed beacuse getting other people involved might just escalate the situation further. After all Juliette clearly doesn’t like Nick telling everyone her business just look at how she reacted to him telling Hank about her being a hexenbiest.

Don't forget this other point, Henry. According to "Mr. writers intent" if Juliette did fulfill the 'grave danger" that NOW doesn't exist. According to him, Juliette, with her telekinesis powers, would have gotten away with it because no one could prove she did it and no additional charges could be filed and her bail revoked.

What "Mr. writers intent' doesn't realize when Juliette threatens "to rip Adalind throat out". That can be taken as verbal assault and charges can be filed against her, especially if she is out on bail. I don't claim to to know all the laws in various jurisdictions governing threats around the country. But I am sure, in Portland, when someone is out on bail, they aren't allowed to make killing threats.

Watch, Mr. writers intent will come back and claim that telling someone they are going to rip their throat out is no proof of the intent is to kill, the now, throat-less Adalind. He will claim that ripping out someones throat is not murder, it is surgery without the medical environment.

What I should have done is sent that last paragraph to you in a message instead of divulging his train of thought. I wont deleted and do it because I have confronted his ridiculous summations so many times, what is one more going to do?

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-24-2018

Juliette threatened Adalind.
Had to wait for her to kill her, to do something?.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 11:29 AM)dicappatore Wrote: WTF does that mean. WTF does it have to do with taking WHAT side? There was NO SIDE TO TAKE.

Well, that didn't take long. And, as usual, completely predictable. Let's see, start with simpleton street talk because that's all you're capable of. Then add some capitalized words...

Add the usual blustering because baby has a temper tantrum. He feels no one has the right to disagree. I'm surprised there are no bolded words and exclamation points.

Some attempt at trying to hold a mature conversation. You have no idea what that means. No wonder most don't believe that you were once skilled in debate.

(04-24-2018, 12:32 PM)Henry of green Wrote: How was Adalind not in immediete danger, Juliette threatened to rip her throat out and went towards Adalind as if she was going to attack her only Nick kept her from getting directly at Adalind by standing in the way.

Was Adalind really in danger? It seems then that Nick, as a grimm, would have most certainly sensed that and immediately called for emergency backup. He did no such thing and refused help when it was offered.

I know you don't believe that, but consider this then. Nick rarely goes out on call without Hank as his backup. I'm sure you'll agree that the wesen Nick and Hank encounter as armed policemen would be no match for Juliette. Yet, Nick didn't pull a gun on her, he just stood in her way. She did nothing.

So was Nick a moron who gambled with Adalind and future baby? Or was he intuitive and guessed that while Juliette threatened, she wasn't going to follow through?

(04-24-2018, 07:52 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:29 AM)dicappatore Wrote: WTF does that mean. WTF does it have to do with taking WHAT side? There was NO SIDE TO TAKE.

Well, that didn't take long. And, as usual, completely predictable. Let's see, start with simpleton street talk because that's all you're capable of. Then add some capitalized words...

Add the usual blustering because baby has a temper tantrum. He feels no one has the right to disagree. I'm surprised there are no bolded words and exclamation points.

Some attempt at trying to hold a mature conversation. You have no idea what that means. No wonder most don't believe that you were once skilled in debate.

To have a mature conversation, you have to have a mature conversation. Replying to a conversation by claiming you have replied to one is not a reply. You have to reply to that actual conversation with a rebuttal. All you do is claim you are conversing by claiming that you are capable, yet you aren't replying to that conversation. All you do is claim that you are without actual replying to it.

So go and opine all you want on your delusional world of convoluted BS and knock yourself out. It is finally getting a bit warmer here and I will go back to watching the grass grow.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 09:31 PM)dicappatore Wrote: To have a mature conversation, you have to have a mature conversation. Replying to a conversation by claiming you have replied to one is not a reply. You have to reply to that actual conversation with a rebuttal. All you do is claim you are conversing by claiming that you are capable, yet you aren't replying to that conversation. All you do is claim that you are without actual replying to it.

How would you know about mature conversations? When have you ever had one? It's not real hard to figure your style out. As I have pointed out many times, you like bolding, some over the top punctuation, gutter talk and insults. Yep, there's some mature conversation there. To your way of thinking that is.

And then, when you finally do decide that maybe you'll try it, you turn the conversation into a "bash Juliette yet again", festival in 20 or more questions. Least I forget to mention that *all* of the questions are slanted to your interpretation? None of them are geared for thoughtful discussion. They're geared for insulting anyone attempting to respond. You then get mad when no one wants to bother responding to your questions because they already know what they're going to get from you.

It's not enough for you just to ask one or two questions, or even put your own opinion into those. Instead you ask the questions and then do your little waah waah thing, letting everyone know ahead of time that you're not going to get your answers. Like you can predict the future or what have you.

It's all the same with you, never different. So sitting behind your computer and bragging about how you were on the acme debate team kind of falls flat, you know?

(04-24-2018, 09:31 PM)dicappatore Wrote: So go and opine all you want on your delusional world of convoluted BS and knock yourself out. It is finally getting a bit warmer here and I will go back to watching the grass grow.

(Laughs) Who are you kidding? You're in poster heaven. You can insult me and others like syscrash and rag on with your little disgusting acronyms and unintelligent remarks. You love it. You're a bully and a bully can't resist bullying others. They also have little to no imagination and so pride themselves on attacking others for having one and discussing a different idea. You see yourself being all knowledgeable when you're really anything but.

You're not going to let this die. I would bet money on it.

You're no doubt in here now, skulking around under the cloak of invisibility.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 04-25-2018

(04-24-2018, 12:32 PM)Henry of green Wrote: How was Adalind not in immediete danger, Juliette threatened to rip her throat out and went towards Adalind as if she was going to attack her only Nick kept her from getting directly at Adalind by standing in the way.

Was Adalind really in danger? It seems then that Nick, as a grimm, would have most certainly sensed that and immediately called for emergency backup. He did no such thing and refused help when it was offered.

I know you don't believe that, but consider this then. Nick rarely goes out on call without Hank as his backup. I'm sure you'll agree that the wesen Nick and Hank encounter as armed policemen would be no match for Juliette. Yet, Nick didn't pull a gun on her, he just stood in her way. She did nothing.

So was Nick a moron who gambled with Adalind and future baby? Or was he intuitive and guessed that while Juliette threatened, she wasn't going to follow through?
Hi Iruk,
Thought I would "pop in." The scene in discussion is from 4.19, "Iron Hans":
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Adalind_Schade
Quote:After Renard called Nick into his office, Nick saw Adalind there as well. Upon seeing her, Nick started to leave, but Adalind revealed she was pregnant with his child. He didn't believe her at first, but she told him how it happened. Adalind said she wasn't going to have another child taken from her and told Nick that she needed him to protect her from Juliette. After Nick asked why he would do that, Adalind said she was hoping he would help her for their child. She told him if he wouldn't help her for that, then maybe he'd do it for Juliette because she knew a way to help her. Nick said he didn't believe anything she said, and Adalind asked him if he thought she'd risk coming there if she didn't have anything. She told him she wasn't making any promises and that there wasn't a way to completely cure Juliette, but there was a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her. Adalind said that this wasn't written in the Zaubertrank Recipe Book and that it was something her mother's aunt told her about. Adalind told them the hardest ingredient to get was a dead Hexenbiest that wasn't fresh and that they could use her mother for that. Renard asked her if she needed anything else, and she said that she'd need Rosalee's help. She told Nick that he needed to convince her. Adalind then felt her baby kicking and revealed to Nick and Renard that it was a boy. She walked over to Nick and told him he should feel, but he stepped back. Nick then pulled his hand back initially when she tried to grab for it, but she finally took his wrist and placed his hand on her stomach.

Adalind told Nick that she was going to have their baby, and there was only one person who could stop her, referring to Juliette. Nick told her that he'd take her to Rosalee, but he didn't know if she'd help. As they walked into the hallway of the precinct, they ran into Juliette. Juliette commented on the baby and started walking towards Nick and Adalind as she told Adalind, "I should've finished you off when I had the chance." Adalind hid behind Nick, telling him to keep Juliette away from her. Adalind told Juliette that she came to the precinct because she had a way to help her, but Juliette said she'd had enough of her help. As Nick tried to tell Juliette she needed to leave, Juliette threatened to rip Adalind's throat out as a crowd started to gather. Nick reminded Juliette that she was in a police station, but Juliette said she was in hell and that it was time Adalind went there with her. Nick continued to try to diffuse the situation as things slowly escalated, and Wu came up to ask Nick if everything was okay. Nick told him they were just working something out, but Adalind said they weren't working anything out and that Juliette needed to leave. Juliette then agreed that Adalind was right and told her, "We'll catch up later," and left.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Hans/Transcript
Quote:[They run into Juliette in the hallway]
Nick: Juliette...
Juliette: So it's true. You really are gonna have a baby. Well, congratulations. [She starts walking forward] I should've finished you off when I had the chance.
Adalind: Keep her away from me, Nick.
Juliette: Well, don't you two make a cute couple.
Nick: Juliette, you know how this happened.
Juliette: I sure do. Adalind told me it was a real whopper.
[Wu and Hank come into the hallway]
Adalind: Juliette, listen to me. I came here because I have a way of helping you.
Juliette: I've had enough of your help.
Nick: Nothing's gonna happen here. I'm sorry, Juliette, but you have to leave.
Juliette: Really, Nick? That's what I have to do? Let me tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to rip this little bitch's throat out.
Nick: You are in a police station—
Juliette: I am in hell, Nick. And it is time she went there with me.
Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.
Nick: That is not what I'm doing.
Juliette: Then get out of my way.
Wu: Hey. Everything okay here, Nick?
Nick: Yeah. We're just working something out.
Adalind: We're not working anything out. She needs to leave.
Juliette: She's right. I do need to leave. We'll catch up later. [She leaves]
You commented:
1.Was Adalind really in danger? 2. It seems then that Nick, as a grimm, would have most certainly sensed that and immediately called for emergency backup. 3. He did no such thing and refused help when it was offered.
1. Yes, mortal danger from a deranged homicidal maniac.
2. Backup was already in the hallway with even more police available.
3. Wu witnessed much of the confrontation. He trusted Nick's judgement. And in the end the attacker (Juliette) left.
In addition you comment:
4. So was Nick a moron who gambled with Adalind and future baby? 5. Or was he intuitive and guessed that while Juliette threatened, she wasn't going to follow through?
4. No, Nick was not a Moron. He handled the potentially violent situation well. No one was injured or killed.
5. Juliette came in and threatened "I should've finished you off" to kill Adalind. I repeat, handled the potentially violent situation well.
G&K created Grimm with Nick as the titular hero. In the above scene, IMO they did a decent job with Nick the hero and Juliette the evil villain.

Nick was moronic not to put Juliette on the curb when she had cat scratch fever, who is Nick and hot pants for Renard.

N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 02:50 PM)New Guy Wrote:

Hi Iruk,
Thought I would "pop in." The scene in discussion is from 4.19, "Iron Hans":
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Adalind_Schade
Quote:After Renard called Nick into his office, Nick saw Adalind there as well. Upon seeing her, Nick started to leave, but Adalind revealed she was pregnant with his child. He didn't believe her at first, but she told him how it happened. Adalind said she wasn't going to have another child taken from her and told Nick that she needed him to protect her from Juliette. After Nick asked why he would do that, Adalind said she was hoping he would help her for their child. She told him if he wouldn't help her for that, then maybe he'd do it for Juliette because she knew a way to help her. Nick said he didn't believe anything she said, and Adalind asked him if he thought she'd risk coming there if she didn't have anything. She told him she wasn't making any promises and that there wasn't a way to completely cure Juliette, but there was a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her. Adalind said that this wasn't written in the Zaubertrank Recipe Book and that it was something her mother's aunt told her about. Adalind told them the hardest ingredient to get was a dead Hexenbiest that wasn't fresh and that they could use her mother for that. Renard asked her if she needed anything else, and she said that she'd need Rosalee's help. She told Nick that he needed to convince her. Adalind then felt her baby kicking and revealed to Nick and Renard that it was a boy. She walked over to Nick and told him he should feel, but he stepped back. Nick then pulled his hand back initially when she tried to grab for it, but she finally took his wrist and placed his hand on her stomach.

Adalind told Nick that she was going to have their baby, and there was only one person who could stop her, referring to Juliette. Nick told her that he'd take her to Rosalee, but he didn't know if she'd help. As they walked into the hallway of the precinct, they ran into Juliette. Juliette commented on the baby and started walking towards Nick and Adalind as she told Adalind, "I should've finished you off when I had the chance." Adalind hid behind Nick, telling him to keep Juliette away from her. Adalind told Juliette that she came to the precinct because she had a way to help her, but Juliette said she'd had enough of her help. As Nick tried to tell Juliette she needed to leave, Juliette threatened to rip Adalind's throat out as a crowd started to gather. Nick reminded Juliette that she was in a police station, but Juliette said she was in hell and that it was time Adalind went there with her. Nick continued to try to diffuse the situation as things slowly escalated, and Wu came up to ask Nick if everything was okay. Nick told him they were just working something out, but Adalind said they weren't working anything out and that Juliette needed to leave. Juliette then agreed that Adalind was right and told her, "We'll catch up later," and left.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Hans/Transcript
Quote:[They run into Juliette in the hallway]
Nick: Juliette...
Juliette: So it's true. You really are gonna have a baby. Well, congratulations. [She starts walking forward] I should've finished you off when I had the chance.
Adalind: Keep her away from me, Nick.
Juliette: Well, don't you two make a cute couple.
Nick: Juliette, you know how this happened.
Juliette: I sure do. Adalind told me it was a real whopper.
[Wu and Hank come into the hallway]
Adalind: Juliette, listen to me. I came here because I have a way of helping you.
Juliette: I've had enough of your help.
Nick: Nothing's gonna happen here. I'm sorry, Juliette, but you have to leave.
Juliette: Really, Nick? That's what I have to do? Let me tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to rip this little bitch's throat out.
Nick: You are in a police station—
Juliette: I am in hell, Nick. And it is time she went there with me.
Nick: No matter what you think about her, the child is innocent.
[Renard, Franco, and other officers watch in the hallway]
Juliette: You mean your child?
Nick: Juliette—
Juliette: No child of hers is innocent.
Nick: [He grabs Juliette's arm] Don't.
Juliette: You're choosing her over me.
Nick: That is not what I'm doing.
Juliette: Then get out of my way.
Wu: Hey. Everything okay here, Nick?
Nick: Yeah. We're just working something out.
Adalind: We're not working anything out. She needs to leave.
Juliette: She's right. I do need to leave. We'll catch up later. [She leaves]
You commented:
1.Was Adalind really in danger? 2. It seems then that Nick, as a grimm, would have most certainly sensed that and immediately called for emergency backup. 3. He did no such thing and refused help when it was offered.
1. Yes, mortal danger from a deranged homicidal maniac.
2. Backup was already in the hallway with even more police available.
3. Wu witnessed much of the confrontation. He trusted Nick's judgement. And in the end the attacker (Juliette) left.
In addition you comment:
4. So was Nick a moron who gambled with Adalind and future baby? 5. Or was he intuitive and guessed that while Juliette threatened, she wasn't going to follow through?
4. No, Nick was not a Moron. He handled the potentially violent situation well. No one was injured or killed.
5. Juliette came in and threatened "I should've finished you off" to kill Adalind. I repeat, handled the potentially violent situation well.
G&K created Grimm with Nick as the titular hero. In the above scene, IMO they did a decent job with Nick the hero and Juliette the evil villain.

Nick was moronic not to put Juliette on the curb when she had cat scratch fever, who is Nick and hot pants for Renard.

N G

NG, you seem to provoke thoughts in a similar manner as I do, you ask questions to point out ideas of thought. Unlike some others .They prefer to make up crap and expect to be accepted as factual, in the discussion.

Fortunately we only have to see that BS on these pages that can be easily clicked off or blocked. Can you imagine the people that have to interface with such characters on daily basis and don't get to just 'click off' when they see the BS coming? OUCH!