Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 10:20 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:When Nick goes down for your so called "Loving Kiss" she is not in the "Hag Look'.
I never said loving kiss. I did not even say it was a kiss. Nick proving it was him said it was a kiss. Second it was not the kiss of bite or what ever it was that I was referring to. I was referring to Nick having her pinned on the ground , was looking directly into her woged face. showing he was not repulsed. He was moving towards her before she un woged. What funny is you say it is made by using things I did not even say. there is now where that you can quote that I said loving kiss. You can not even quote that I said they kissed. I said Nick said it was their first kiss. A big difference.

As for How children address a step parent. Age is a consideration. But the biggest thing is the relationship they have with the other parent. If the other parent stays prominent in the child's life. That is who they refer to as their dad or mom. What you are not considering is in the past the other parent would become an absent parent. This had a lot to due with judges feeling that it would be disruptive for the other parent to be around. Now days judges are awarding joint custody. Meaning the other parent can stay very active in the child's life.

Quote:Its not left ambigous you just refuse to accept ho wthe show ended the writers have siad in two interview Nick and Adaling are still togther in the end.
That is not what the writers said in the interviews. In the interviews the question was asked if Nick and Adalind where still together. The answers was they could be. But if you notice in the interviews during the run of the show. Any ambiguous topic always was answered with some form of if that is how you see it. What that resulted in was since the writers did not say new, people took it as fact that meant it was true.

What are you smoking, they said yes that’s fair which is a definite were I am from they didn’t say maybe, mate your delusional. They never said maybe or possibly they said yes that’s fair end of story.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-16-2018

Quote:What are you smoking, they said yes that’s fair which is a definite were I am from they didn’t say maybe, mate your delusional. They never said maybe or possibly they said yes that’s fair end of story.
I updated the post. If you look back at the past six years of interviews and one on one interviews that they did at comic con. You will notice the writers will agree with any plausible theory. You will also notice they never give a definitive answer. You will also note several time they have said they write for the viewers.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-16-2018

(04-16-2018, 10:58 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:What are you smoking, they said yes that’s fair which is a definite were I am from they didn’t say maybe, mate your delusional. They never said maybe or possibly they said yes that’s fair end of story.
I updated the post. If you look back at the past six years of interviews and one on one interviews that they did at comic con. You will notice the writers will agree with any plausible theory. You will also notice they never give a definitive answer. You will also note several time they have said they write for the viewers.

Once again you are leaving things out the writers were asked ,we get the sense that they are still together is that fair and responded with yes that’s fair, they didn’t just say that’s fair they said yes, were i come from that’s a definite, apparently you don’t know what yes means, here in Ireland it’s a definite not a maybe or a theroy. The writers never even hinted Renard could be the father. The majority of posters accept its Nick and Adalnd at the end so do Grimm Wikipedia as well as ordinary Wikipedia as do the writers words, who backs up the opinions of Renard being the father besides a few extremely biased posters. I don’t recall the writers ever stating Renard being the father was a reasonable theory or a theory at all, also the writers aren’t open to all theories infact they were asked directly in one post show interview if Juliette and Nick would ever get back together and they outright stated no not in our minds they are friends, you don’t have to be married and have kids to have a good relationship with someone, once again you are talking nonsense.

Also Eric didn’t just sleep with Adalind, she also claimed on more than one occasion that the father could be Renard or Eric, Adalind herself admitted in season 3 she didn’t know either way. I believe Renard is the father but unlike Nick being Kelly’s father it’s not a definite thing. There was never any doubt on the show as to who fathered kelly it was always Nick. The evidence also suggests Renard is likely her father, though unlike with Dianna Adalind never once claimed Kelly’s father was anyone other than Nick beside openly admitting she would trick Viktor into being the father because kelly needed a new father other than Nick her enemy at the time. Also unlike kelly who is a spitting image of Nick, Dianna looks nothing like her father at all. By the way I don’t think Eric is Diania’s father but it’s No less far fetched than you claiming Renard a man with zero interest in the Grimm lifestyle suddenly decided to willingly by his choice raise Diania as a grimm and carry on Nicks family tradition.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-17-2018

(04-16-2018, 10:20 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:When Nick goes down for your so called "Loving Kiss" she is not in the "Hag Look'.
I never said loving kiss. I did not even say it was a kiss. Nick proving it was him said it was a kiss. Second it was not the kiss of bite or what ever it was that I was referring to. I was referring to Nick having her pinned on the ground , was looking directly into her woged face. showing he was not repulsed. He was moving towards her before she un woged. What funny is you say it is made by using things I did not even say. there is now where that you can quote that I said loving kiss. You can not even quote that I said they kissed. I said Nick said it was their first kiss. A big difference.

As for How children address a step parent. Age is a consideration. But the biggest thing is the relationship they have with the other parent. If the other parent stays prominent in the child's life. That is who they refer to as their dad or mom. What you are not considering is in the past the other parent would become an absent parent. This had a lot to due with judges feeling that it would be disruptive for the other parent to be around. Now days judges are awarding joint custody. Meaning the other parent can stay very active in the child's life.

Quote:Its not left ambigous you just refuse to accept ho wthe show ended the writers have siad in two interview Nick and Adaling are still togther in the end.
You answered you own question. the question was asked if Nick and Adalind are still together. The writers answered that fair. That is not definitive. That is saying if you see it as them still together then the show supports that theory. But that does not eliminate other theories. That is what is meant by ambiguous. There are multiple valid theories. Unlike your statement of Diana could be Eric's we know Adalind sleep with Eric but that would not be a fair assumption.
Look at the other interviews they did. You will notice they never give a definitive answer. If you notice they will agree with a theory even if it contradicts a previous question. Take the question about Juliette being dead. Every plausible theory got where acknowledged as being a fair assumption. The other question that was put forth with multiple theories was did they all die or did Nick just think they all died. Both theories received a positive acknowledgement of being a fair way of seeing it. there where other times people came up with theories where the Writers commented that is a good idea wish we had thought of it.

Hey, the "Loving Kiss" reference is meant to be sarcasm since you and one or two other consider what Nick did as cheating. Not only YOU have pointed it out but others. The sarcasm refers to you people calling that kiss cheating. Did I put that in your mouth? Nick is a Grimm, he isn't disgusted at fighting a Hex, He isn't there to make out. More FACTS, you seem to overlook. Was Nick there to make out with her? Was he there to have sex with her? or was he there to kill her Hex, without killing the person? Please tell me, What was he there for? What was he looking to accomplish, with your great "writers intent" intuition. Better yet, don't tell me, tell yourself, since you are completely confused.

You claim to be in tune with "writers intent" yet you can distinguish a fight between Nick, a Grimm and Adalind a Hex even if she was voge and she wasn't when he went for the lips, compared to Juliette, a Hex asking Nick to kiss her Hag look. He is a Grimm, Grimms do not get repulsed when fighting a Hex. You can squawk about it all you want. Just because you do not re-post what you type doesn't go away.

(04-15-2018, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: Here is another point. Nick had Adalind pinned to the ground while she was in full woge. That was when he acted like he was going to kiss her and she bit his lip after un woging. He was not repulsed by Adalinds woge.

Just read what you posted. Well which is it, did he put his lips on her lips when she was in voge or when she un-voged. How can he be repulsed about kissing her in voge when you just admitted it she wasn't. Is pinning her down the same as putting his lips on hers? Well Is It?? Make up your frekin mind. This is what you do, you conflict with yourself and aren't able to see it.

Nick wasn't repulsed from Juliette just because she was a Hex. He was repulsed because she was a Hex that was still the love of his life. If you aren't able to distinguish the differences between one Hex, Juliette, and Nick in season 4, compared to his relationship with the Hex Adalind in season 1 and how they relate to each other, I can not help you. Obviously we were NOT watching the same show. Keep believing your delusional theories of your "writers intent' and be happy as a "pig in shitz".

(04-16-2018, 11:37 PM)Henry of green Wrote:

Once again you are leaving things out the writers were asked ,we get the sense that they are still together is that fair and responded with yes that’s fair, they didn’t just say that’s fair they said yes, were a come from that’s a definite apparently you don’t know what yes means, here in Ireland it’s a definite not a maybe or a theroy. The writers never hinted Renard could be the father. The majority of posters accept its Nick and Adalnd at the end so do Grimm Wikipedia as well as ordinary Wikipedia as do the writers words, who backs up the opinions of Renard being the father besides a few extremely biased posters. I don’t recall the writers ever stating Renard being the father was a reasonable theory, also the writers aren’t open to all theories infact they were asked directly in one post show interview if Juliette and Nick could ever get back and outright stated no not in are minds, once again you are talking nonsense.

Also Eric didn’t just sleep with Adalind, she also claimed on more than one occasion that the father could be Renard or Eric she herself admitted in season 3 she didn’t know either way. I believe Renard is the father but unlike Nick being Kelly’s father it’s not a definite. There was never any doubt on the show as to who fathered kelly it was always Nick. The evidence also suggests Renard is Dianna father but unlike with Dianna, Adalind never once claimed Kelly’s father was anyone other than Nick beside openly admitting she would trick Viktor into being the father because kelly needed a new father other than Nick her enemy at the time. Also unlike kelly Dianna looks nothing like her father at all.

Henry, you know what this guy reminds me of? Back in Catholic grammar school I went to. This one student brought in an absen't note for the previous day she was absent. The nun read the note and then held it up to the class to point out what not to do. The student had typed the note on a typewriter and also typed her mothers name as if it was a signature.

The nun not only gave her detention from being un-excused absence. She was given additional detention for being so stupid to think the nun was stupid enough to believe the typed signature to be valid. This is the problem we have with some people today, they think they can pull the wool over your eyes and get away with it. Obviouslly a lesson others never experienced.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-17-2018

(04-16-2018, 10:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: I never said loving kiss. I did not even say it was a kiss. Nick proving it was him said it was a kiss. Second it was not the kiss of bite or what ever it was that I was referring to. I was referring to Nick having her pinned on the ground , was looking directly into her woged face. showing he was not repulsed. He was moving towards her before she un woged.

Syscrash, do you think Nick enjoyed pinning her down? I got the impression he enjoyed it and she enjoyed being pinned down.

(04-16-2018, 10:20 PM)syscrash Wrote: What funny is you say it is made by using things I did not even say. there is now where that you can quote that I said loving kiss. You can not even quote that I said they kissed. I said Nick said it was their first kiss. A big difference.

Syscrash, you know how these games work with some here. Don't fall for it. Consider that they cannot be civil. They are not intelligent enough to hold a valid discussion. So they make things up.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-17-2018

Quote:Hey, the "Loving Kiss" reference is meant to be sarcasm since you and one or two other consider what Nick did as cheating.
You sould read the post. for one I am the only one that called it cheating. But if you actually read the post you would see I said based on a lose definition of the word. I then explained that because Nick described it as a first kiss, that would make it fit the definition. I also added the Adalind denied it was a kiss. I also added the even was to get Adalind to bite his lip.
Again you are trying to use his intent to account for his difference in reactions. My point was if a hexenbiest being woged is repulsive as his reaction to Juliette showed. Then why would it not be repulsive no matter what was happening.

Here is the other thing where you he was not there to make out has a problem. She was pinned to the ground in full woged. How did he know she would bit him instead of kissing him. But even that point is irrelevant, because my only point is He was not repulsed when Adadlin was woged a few inches from his face. Yet he cringed when Juliette woged in his face.

If you are going to reply to what I say then stick to what I said. I never said he kissed her in full woged. I said she was pinned while in full woged. he moved his face toward hers while she was in woge. It was not until he was only a few inches away did she un woge.

You say I am confused, but it is you that takes something that I say as an example and equate it to that never happened in the show. I make a theoretical comment and you respond as if it is an opinion.

irukandji asked "Syscrash, do you think Nick enjoyed pinning her down?"

That is a question others have asked. Some have pointed out Nick seemed to have eyes for Adalind day one when he saw her walking down the street. He enjoyed having sex with her. When she was Juliette. But to the question of did he enjoy pinning her down. There are many ways to get your blood into someone. Yet Nick choose to use a very intimate delivery method.

Considering these points I made plus others. Add to that, the writers had them end up together. If them ending up together was the goal from the start then I would say the writers intent was for Nick to actual enjoy pinning her down.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-17-2018

From my point of view, he knew what his reaction would be when he kissed her.
A normal woman would have slapped her but she was not and it did not matter if he seemed to be holding her.

(04-17-2018, 04:14 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Hey, the "Loving Kiss" reference is meant to be sarcasm since you and one or two other consider what Nick did as cheating.
You sould read the post. for one I am the only one that called it cheating. But if you actually read the post you would see I said based on a lose definition of the word. I then explained that because Nick described it as a first kiss, that would make it fit the definition. I also added the Adalind denied it was a kiss. I also added the even was to get Adalind to bite his lip.
Again you are trying to use his intent to account for his difference in reactions. My point was if a hexenbiest being woged is repulsive as his reaction to Juliette showed. Then why would it not be repulsive no matter what was happening.

Here is the other thing where you he was not there to make out has a problem. She was pinned to the ground in full woged. How did he know she would bit him instead of kissing him. But even that point is irrelevant, because my only point is He was not repulsed when Adadlin was woged a few inches from his face. Yet he cringed when Juliette woged in his face.

If you are going to reply to what I say then stick to what I said. I never said he kissed her in full woged. I said she was pinned while in full woged. he moved his face toward hers while she was in woge. It was not until he was only a few inches away did she un woge.

You say I am confused, but it is you that takes something that I say as an example and equate it to that never happened in the show. I make a theoretical comment and you respond as if it is an opinion.

irukandji asked "Syscrash, do you think Nick enjoyed pinning her down?"

That is a question others have asked. Some have pointed out Nick seemed to have eyes for Adalind day one when he saw her walking down the street. He enjoyed having sex with her. When she was Juliette. But to the question of did he enjoy pinning her down. There are many ways to get your blood into someone. Yet Nick choose to use a very intimate delivery method.

Considering these points I made plus others. Add to that, the writers had them end up together. If them ending up together was the goal from the start then I would say the writers intent was for Nick to actual enjoy pinning her down.

As I said, I don't know if you are incapable of his sarcastic remark to that first kiss or you aren't capable of admitting you are either just plain wrong or you aren't capable of being a man enough to admit you got it wrong of that whole interpretation. At this point, does it even matter. You have your opinion and I have mine's. You think my opinion if off point, I think yours is off the wall.

So now what? 200 hundred years ago we could have met in a field somewhere and duel it off, either with matching black powder guns or long knives such as a Rapier. My long knife of choice. Based on your writings I doubt it you would even show up. My only issue would be choosing my second from these forum contributors since, most likely, more than one would volunteer.

So as they say in Brooklyn go and ......yourself or the same "writers intent" of the meaning of "Take a Long Walk on a Short Pier", same meaning without the expletives.

(04-17-2018, 06:03 AM)brandon Wrote: From my point of view, he knew what his reaction would be when he kissed her.
A normal woman would have slapped her but she was not and it did not matter if he seemed to be holding her.

brandon, it is not just your point of view, it is a fact. I am sure you remember what Sean said to her when she reports back to him and her mother after she lost her Hex. He said something in the lines of "he is smarter than you". Nick did his homework. He knew what he was doing and it wasn't to make out or to cheat on Juliette like some are trying to claim, by kissing her. This was also confirmed Nick knew what he was doing when he told Kelly he took away her Hex and she immediately replied "with the blood of a Grimm?".

But what are facts to some of these posers, ooops, maybe I meant posters, maybe not?

(04-16-2018, 10:58 PM)syscrash Wrote: I updated the post.

ROFLMAO, translation. Oooops, I got caught with my foot in my mouth making shitz up and had to go back and change my post.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 04:14 AM)syscrash Wrote: irukandji asked "Syscrash, do you think Nick enjoyed pinning her down?"

There's also the statement from others that Nick had this planned. If he had this planned, then it's obvious he had it planned for his enjoyment. Seems like it's cheating under the radar, doesn't it?