Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-13-2018

Yes,I was referring to that episode.She made it clear that was not interested in following the relationship so because he should run after her?.he still loved her but you have to respect if the other person is not interested.If she still wants something, that to speak clearly instead of walking with word games.
Despite the fact that the relationship lasted a few years, Juliette put more weight on her prejudices and beliefs

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-14-2018

(04-13-2018, 03:31 PM)brandon Wrote: Yes,I was referring to that episode.She made it clear that was not interested in following the relationship so because he should run after her?.he still loved her but you have to respect if the other person is not interested.If she still wants something, that to speak clearly instead of walking with word games.
Despite the fact that the relationship lasted a few years, Juliette put more weight on her prejudices and beliefs

Nick often seems to be a guy of lip service, in my opinion. He tells Juliette he loves her, but in no way, shape or form, backs that up with his actions. So should Juliette just rollover because he says he loves her?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-14-2018

Nick worked with Adalind a women he cleary hated at the time in order to get a cure for Juliette, he told Juliette he loved her and wanted a future with her, he told her they could make things work for them despite the fact she was treating him like crap at the bottom of her shoe at the time. Nick went to Henrietta to get a second opinion on Juliette’s condition and called Juliette’s phone constantly troubled with worry about her. What excatly were you expecting from nick, should he have dropped to his knees and begged for her forgiveness beacuse he slightly hesitated to kiss her hexenbiest face when she woged and demanded a kiss out of the blue.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-14-2018

(04-14-2018, 11:51 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick worked with Adalind a women he cleary hated at the time in order to get a cure for Juliette, he told Juliette he loved her and wanted a future with her, he told her they could make things work for them despite the fact she was treating him like crap at the bottom of her shoe at the time. Nick went to Henrietta to get a second opinion on Juliette’s condition and called Juliette’s phone constantly troubled with worry about her. What excatly were you expecting from nick, should he have dropped to his knees and begged for her forgiveness beacuse he slightly hesitated to kiss her hexenbiest face when she woged and demanded a kiss out of the blue.

Are you saying that because Nick feels like he should verbally pay lip service to Juliette, she should roll over, thank her lucky stars he said anything at all, and be suddenly convinced he still loves her? Is that all he has to do? Pay some lip service that doesn't have a lot of meaning without the proof to back it up?

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-15-2018

(04-14-2018, 11:51 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Nick worked with Adalind a women he cleary hated at the time in order to get a cure for Juliette, he told Juliette he loved her and wanted a future with her, he told her they could make things work for them despite the fact she was treating him like crap at the bottom of her shoe at the time. Nick went to Henrietta to get a second opinion on Juliette’s condition and called Juliette’s phone constantly troubled with worry about her. What excatly were you expecting from nick, should he have dropped to his knees and begged for her forgiveness beacuse he slightly hesitated to kiss her hexenbiest face when she woged and demanded a kiss out of the blue.

I don't recall her ever putting here voge face on for Kenneth nor Sean and Sean was the male version of a Hex, which he would have welcomed her more with open arms. Yet, some other ditsy-doodles contributing to these threads claim that Nick should have willingly go at her full speed ahead with open mouth and tongue, maybe also go down on her while she was an old hag. And she did so repeatedly on more than one occasion.

Now I know I will be called out for name calling, well it is the price you pay when you come on and make such outrageous complaints how Nick rejected her in her voge state yet have no explanation on why she did not request the same from her one night stands. I will be happy to apologize for "ditsy-doodle" comment if someone of you can give me a good reason why she did not request the same from Ken and Sean as she did for Nick.

Using their past relationship is a given for her not to behave as she did with Nick. Their past relationship should add to her respect for Nick nor lessen it. She made those demands before she knew about Adallind's pregnancy. Why didn't she request the same from Ken or Sean? If she was so proud of her new condition, why not show it to all her suitors, why just Nick?

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 12:20 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Yet, some other ditsy-doodles contributing to these threads claim that Nick should have willingly go at her full speed ahead with open mouth and tongue, maybe also go down on her while she was an old hag. And she did so repeatedly on more than one occasion.

Ha! I knew it wouldn't be long.

(04-15-2018, 12:20 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Now I know I will be called out for name calling, well it is the price you pay when you come on and make such outrageous complaints how Nick rejected her in her voge state yet have no explanation on why she did not request the same from her one night stands.

Why accept a dare then?

(04-15-2018, 12:24 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 12:20 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Yet, some other ditsy-doodles contributing to these threads claim that Nick should have willingly go at her full speed ahead with open mouth and tongue, maybe also go down on her while she was an old hag. And she did so repeatedly on more than one occasion.

Ha! I knew it wouldn't be long.

(04-15-2018, 12:20 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Now I know I will be called out for name calling, well it is the price you pay when you come on and make such outrageous complaints how Nick rejected her in her voge state yet have no explanation on why she did not request the same from her one night stands.

Why accept a dare then?

your replies speak volumes of bla bla bla bla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0HX5pg36K4

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 05:30 PM)dicappatore Wrote: your replies speak volumes of bla bla bla bla

Spoken by one who could only keep his word for what? 10 minutes? Even at that, I suppose that is some kind of record for you. I knew you weren't capable.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-15-2018

When Adalind and Sean where in the woods, and Sean was suffering from the compulsion spell. Adalind told him to show her what he could never show Juliette. Did Adalind woge back we do not know for sure.But Rachael told Sean to woge and she woged back . rosalee woged and Monroe woged back. It would not be unbelievable that Adalind woge back. As for Kenneth. Considering The King , and Eric both enjoyed hexenbiest and found them beautiful. I do not see why Kenneth would not be the same.

Here is another point. Nick had Adalind pinned to the ground while she was in full woge. That was when he acted like he was going to kiss her and she bit his lip after un woging. He was not repulsed by Adalinds woge. Even when Nick was proving it was him during the transformation. Nick referred to it as their first kiss. Which is interesting because Nick and Juliette where still together then. So using a lose definition of the subject. Nick was the first to cheat.

(04-15-2018, 06:16 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 05:30 PM)dicappatore Wrote: your replies speak volumes of bla bla bla bla

Spoken by one who could only keep his word for what? 10 minutes? Even at that, I suppose that is some kind of record for you. I knew you weren't capable.

instead of making snide remarks and then wondering why some call you names, why not try to reply to the question asked to prove your point instead of trying to be a sarcastic amateur at best. Gees, you wonder why you aren't taken serious, bla bla bla

(04-15-2018, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: When Adalind and Sean where in the woods, and Sean was suffering from the compulsion spell. Adalind told him to show her what he could never show Juliette. Did Adalind woge back we do not know for sure.But Rachael told Sean to woge and she woged back . rosalee woged and Monroe woged back. It would not be unbelievable that Adalind woge back. As for Kenneth. Considering The King , and Eric both enjoyed hexenbiest and found them beautiful. I do not see why Kenneth would not be the same.

Here is another point. Nick had Adalind pinned to the ground while she was in full woge. That was when he acted like he was going to kiss her and she bit his lip after un woging. He was not repulsed by Adalinds woge. Even when Nick was proving it was him during the transformation. Nick referred to it as their first kiss. Which is interesting because Nick and Juliette where still together then. So using a lose definition of the subject. Nick was the first to cheat.

If you are replying to my post, again, you are deflecting my question. If a bite on her lips to remove her Hex, is considered cheating is fine, but my post wasn't about cheating, it was about her demanding a kiss while she voge and not requesting the same from others. A great example is in your own words. Wesen liked to have sex in voge, why did Juliette only wanted to be in voge with Nick and not Sean or Ken?

You two need some courses on reading comprehension. You seem to LACK the ability to comprehend what you read and in many cases what you write. Sorry I don't have the time, patience or will to do the teaching. Seek help elsewhere with someone that might care, or as we say it in NYC, "who gives a shitz"!