Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 03-03-2018

Same as josh's father,that even when he was sick he had the strength to avoid an attack

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 03-03-2018

(03-02-2018, 03:10 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I've stated several times how completely unfair I thought people were being to Juliette for what happened in season 2. Nick kicking her out would've turned him into an irredeemable dick. Juliette isn't at fault at all for what happened in season 2. I feel like what happened in season 4 makes some people blame Juliette for everything. For some reason, season 2 Juliette gets judged as if she were season 4 Juliette all along.
Okay, thanks, I was remembering correctly that everything happened as a result of the spell used against Juliette then the two spells/potions used to help her.

Absolutely, Nick would have been a jerk had he turned on Juliette. To me, Nick temporarily moving out for Juliette's benefit and never considering Juliette should leave then later providing safety and financial support for Adalind fits his overall characterization.

(03-02-2018, 04:56 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Robyn, it wasn’t a shipper poll G&k asked the fans a number of poll questions it wasn’t just about Shipping some of the other questions for example were who’s your favorite recurring character and who’s your favorite character.
I didn’t mean to imply G & K designed a poll for shippers, I only meant that those types of polls tend to attract shippers voting up their fav couples rather than general viewers who consider the overall show.

(03-02-2018, 04:56 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Robyn, Are there healthier relationships certainly but you also have to remember compared to her relationship with Renard and her mother her living with Nick was a walk in the park...
Adalind’s relationship with a broom would have been healthier than her previous ill fated liaisons. But I wasn’t comparing Nick/Adalind to others/Adalind. I was only looking at why Nick/Adalind was the same, different, or better for Nick than Nick/Juliette.

From what I recall, the progression of Nick/Juliette only stalled because Nick became a Grimm. Juliette was hesitant to marry and start a family with Nick, the Grimm. But evidently not Nick, the man because while Nick wasn’t a Grimm he and Juliette were optimistic about embarking on a new life and starting a family. In contrast, despite their violent past and coming together only because of an unplanned pregnancy, Nick/Adalind were happy and committed to each other and their family in the final season.

However, the contrast isn’t based on comparing apples to apples, but more akin to comparing apples to beets. Juliette had the option to leave and make a life with someone not tied to the violence and conflict of the Grimm/Wesen world. Her internal debate was which she wanted/needed more - Nick or a normal, less chaotic life. But as you pointed out, being in a relationship with Nick was the best option available to Adalind during four seasons. There’s no doubt Adalind loved Nick and genuinely wanted to be with him, but loving him and making a life with him didn’t require Adalind to choose Nick over a potentially happier, more normal, and less chaotic life for herself and her children.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 05:34 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind killed Marie, I must have missed that episode, the lasted I checked Marie died of a heart attack after fighting off her priest attacker while riddled with cancer . You claiming Adalind killed Marie is as nuts as the people who cliam Juliette physically killed Kelly. Adalind attempted to kill Marie and she failed. Everything you have written above is complete fiction and has nothing to do with the show how it was presented. Nick watched as Adalind used her deadly hypo to kill Marie? what on earth are you talking about she didn’t kill Marie, Adalind attempted to kill Marie and Nick stoped her and Adalind injected him instead. You could certainly say Renard and Adalind sending a preiset to kill Marie led to her dying of of natural causes due to the stress of fighting off an attack while dying with cancer but to claim anyone killed Marie is false narrative.

That isn't all you missed.

I know you're just dying to make a big deal of this, and no doubt will do so anyway because you have nothing better to post. However, the post was deleted because of mistakes. You continually applaud yourself for being so detailed. You might just want to check that in the future before being in such a hurry to post.

(03-03-2018, 09:57 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:21 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 05:34 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind killed Marie, I must have missed that episode, the lasted I checked Marie died of a heart attack after fighting off her priest attacker while riddled with cancer . You claiming Adalind killed Marie is as nuts as the people who cliam Juliette physically killed Kelly. Adalind attempted to kill Marie and she failed. Everything you have written above is complete fiction and has nothing to do with the show how it was presented. Nick watched as Adalind used her deadly hypo to kill Marie? what on earth are you talking about she didn’t kill Marie, Adalind attempted to kill Marie and Nick stoped her and Adalind injected him instead. You could certainly say Renard and Adalind sending a preiset to kill Marie led to her dying of of natural causes due to the stress of fighting off an attack while dying with cancer but to claim anyone killed Marie is false narrative.

I know you're just dying to make a big deal of this, and no doubt will do so anyway because you have nothing better to post. However, the post was deleted because of mistakes. You continually applaud yourself for being so detailed. You might just want to check that in the future before being in such a hurry to post.

I am not make a big deal of nothing, my post was way before you deleted yours it’s was you that wrote the above fan fiction then deleted it sometime after I had already posted. I was just pointing out what actually took place. You know Adalind is a women who sexually assaulted two men attempted to kill aunt Marie and put innocent Juliette in a comma, she’s tried to trade her own daughter, she has done plenty wrong you don’t have to continually make up false stories about her when there are so many horrible things she actually done on the show.

That's not correct. I was out there adding to it when you were on this morning and I realized I had made a mistake.

(03-03-2018, 10:18 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:11 AM)Robyn Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 03:10 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I've stated several times how completely unfair I thought people were being to Juliette for what happened in season 2. Nick kicking her out would've turned him into an irredeemable dick. Juliette isn't at fault at all for what happened in season 2. I feel like what happened in season 4 makes some people blame Juliette for everything. For some reason, season 2 Juliette gets judged as if she were season 4 Juliette all along.
Okay, thanks, I was remembering correctly that everything happened as a result of the spell used against Juliette then the two spells/potions used to help her.

Absolutely, Nick would have been a jerk had he turned on Juliette. To me, Nick temporarily moving out for Juliette's benefit and never considering Juliette should leave then later providing safety and financial support for Adalind fits his overall characterization.

(03-02-2018, 04:56 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Robyn, it wasn’t a shipper poll G&k asked the fans a number of poll questions it wasn’t just about Shipping some of the other questions for example were who’s your favorite recurring character and who’s your favorite character.
I didn’t mean to imply G & K designed a poll for shippers, I only meant that those types of polls tend to attract shippers voting up their fav couples rather than general viewers who consider the overall show.

(03-02-2018, 04:56 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Robyn, Are there healthier relationships certainly but you also have to remember compared to her relationship with Renard and her mother her living with Nick was a walk in the park...
Adalind’s relationship with a broom would have been healthier than her previous ill fated liaisons. But I wasn’t comparing Nick/Adalind to others/Adalind. I was only looking at why Nick/Adalind was the same, different, or better for Nick than Nick/Juliette.

From what I recall, the progression of Nick/Juliette only stalled because Nick became a Grimm. Juliette was hesitant to marry and start a family with Nick, the Grimm. But evidently not Nick, the man because while Nick wasn’t a Grimm he and Juliette were optimistic about embarking on a new life and starting a family. In contrast, despite their violent past and coming together only because of an unplanned pregnancy, Nick/Adalind were happy and committed to each other and their family in the final season.

However, the contrast isn’t based on comparing apples to apples, but more akin to comparing apples to beets. Juliette had the option to leave and make a life with someone not tied to the violence and conflict of the Grimm/Wesen world. Her internal debate was which she wanted/needed more - Nick or a normal, less chaotic life. But as you pointed out, being in a relationship with Nick was the best option available to Adalind during four seasons. There’s no doubt Adalind loved Nick and genuinely wanted to be with him, but loving him and making a life with him didn’t require Adalind to choose Nick over a potentially happier, more normal, and less chaotic life for herself and her children.

Robyn, The way I see it Adalind had no chance for a normal live she has a super powerful daughter and a half Grimm son who will no doubt attract interest for destructive outside forces. Grimms and hexenbiests are the most hated kind by all the other wesen so they will both always attract enemies. For example Elizabeth was on the run with Sean most of her life and even in the show has to hide from the Royals she hardly lives a normal. Katherine another hexenbiest got murderd in her home as did Henrietta who was a hexenbiest who purposely stayed out of the public and was secretive and kept to herself yet she still got murdered. Juliette could have left Nick and lived a happy life she was a normal human not yet fully involved in the wesen world. Adalind was riased in the wesen world and has wesen and Grimm children she couldn’t avoid it even if she wanted to.

(03-03-2018, 10:10 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:21 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I am not make a big deal of nothing, my post was way before you deleted yours it’s was you that wrote the above fan fiction then deleted it sometime after I had already posted. I was just pointing out what actually took place. You know Adalind is a women who sexually assaulted two men attempted to kill aunt Marie and put innocent Juliette in a comma, she’s tried to trade her own daughter, she has done plenty wrong you don’t have to continually make up false stories about her when there are so many horrible things she actually done on the show.

That's not correct. I was out there adding to it when you were on this morning and I realized I had made a mistake.

It is correct it was still up for at least 30 minuets after I posted It. Tell you what if it was a gunine mistake and you ask me to take my post down I will not big deal needed and if it was a mistake, I apologize.

It was deleted before you ever posted. You were replying to the message when I deleted it. I know, I checked. You are mistaken.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 10:36 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Robyn, The way I see it Adalind had no chance for a normal live she has a super powerful daughter and a half Grimm son who will no doubt attract interest for destructive outside forces. Grimms and hexenbiests are the most hated kind by all the other wesen so they will both always attract enemies. For example Elizabeth was on the run with Sean most of her life and even in the show has to hide from the Royals she hardly lives a normal. Katherine another hexenbiest got murderd in her home as did Henrietta who was a hexenbiest who purposely stayed out of the public and was secretive and kept to herself yet she still got murdered. Juliette could have left Nick and lived a happy life she was a normal human not yet fully involved in the wesen world. Adalind was riased in the wesen world and has wesen and Grimm children she couldn’t avoid it even if she wanted to.

(03-03-2018, 08:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: That isn't all you missed.

It is correct it was still up for at least 30 minuets after I posted It. Tell you what if it was a gunine mistake and you ask me to take my post down I will not big deal needed and if it was a mistake, I apologize.

It was deleted before you ever posted. You were replying to the message when I deleted it. I know, I checked. You are mistaken.

It couldn’t have been delted before I posted or else I couldn’t have used it on my post it would have been gone.

(03-03-2018, 10:38 AM)Henry of green Wrote:

(03-03-2018, 09:57 AM)Henry of green Wrote: I am not make a big deal of nothing, my post was way before you deleted yours it’s was you that wrote the above fan fiction then deleted it sometime after I had already posted. I was just pointing out what actually took place. You know Adalind is a women who sexually assaulted two men attempted to kill aunt Marie and put innocent Juliette in a comma, she’s tried to trade her own daughter, she has done plenty wrong you don’t have to continually make up false stories about her when there are so many horrible things she actually done on the show.

It couldn’t have been delted before I posted or else I couldn’t have used it on my post it would have been gone.

You already had it copied. You had your post set up for reply and were replying to it when I deleted it. That's what I'm saying.

(03-03-2018, 10:43 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:11 AM)Robyn Wrote: Okay, thanks, I was remembering correctly that everything happened as a result of the spell used against Juliette then the two spells/potions used to help her.

(03-03-2018, 10:10 AM)irukandji Wrote: That's not correct. I was out there adding to it when you were on this morning and I realized I had made a mistake.

You copied it and were replying to it when I deleted it. That's what I'm saying.

Then how exactly is that my fault I’m no mind reader. I apologize for not reading minds

(03-03-2018, 10:45 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 10:43 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 10:18 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Robyn, The way I see it Adalind had no chance for a normal live she has a super powerful daughter and a half Grimm son who will no doubt attract interest for destructive outside forces. Grimms and hexenbiests are the most hated kind by all the other wesen so they will both always attract enemies. For example Elizabeth was on the run with Sean most of her life and even in the show has to hide from the Royals she hardly lives a normal. Katherine another hexenbiest got murderd in her home as did Henrietta who was a hexenbiest who purposely stayed out of the public and was secretive and kept to herself yet she still got murdered. Juliette could have left Nick and lived a happy life she was a normal human not yet fully involved in the wesen world. Adalind was riased in the wesen world and has wesen and Grimm children she couldn’t avoid it even if she wanted to.

You copied it and were replying to it when I deleted it. That's what I'm saying.

Then how exactly is that my fault I’m no mind reader. Here you go it delted wether your telling the truth or not.

And I'm not a liar so quit implying otherwise.

How exactly was I to know you were going to delted the post or that it wasn’t what you really thought you have implied on more than one occasion in the past that Adalind killed Marie.