Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 07-12-2017

Now this is one HOT looking Hexenbiest I would not have walked out on!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bml9inWCEAAdMJw.jpg

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 01:08 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Now this is one HOT looking Hexenbiest I would not have walked out on!
Hi Dicap,
The pic you posted is the unwoged (disguised as human) Juliette; the real Hexenette looks like this:
[Image: grimm.png]
Most guys would not walk out, but RUN for their lives!
N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 01:08 PM)dicappatore Wrote: Now this is one HOT looking Hexenbiest I would not have walked out on!

Just wait until she's woged. That's what made Nick flip out. Rolleyes

[Image: latest?cb=20150502185943]

Honestly, she doesn't look so bad compared to other Hexenbiests. Nick was a total weenie for pulling that stunt.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 07-12-2017

To Hexenadler and New Guy. Those photos you two posted above is what I call “A Two Bagger” Before you go and shag something looking like that, you need two paper bags. One you place over her head and the other over yours. Just in case her rips during the shagging ruckus!

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-23-2018

Why was someone like Eve invited to Monroe's birthday party and why would she attend?

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 02-23-2018

It was she who took the first step for this relationship to break

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 05:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: Why was someone like Eve invited to Monroe's birthday party and why would she attend?
Hi Iruk,
Those are excellent questions. The answer is much the same when one ponders why the evil witch Hexenette is killed but shows up again as the wooden woman FrankenEve.
The answer is simply that G&K wrote the script, not Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. Huh
N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-24-2018

(02-23-2018, 07:24 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 05:24 AM)irukandji Wrote: Why was someone like Eve invited to Monroe's birthday party and why would she attend?
Hi Iruk,
Those are excellent questions. The answer is much the same when one ponders why the evil witch Hexenette is killed but shows up again as the wooden woman FrankenEve.
The answer is simply that G&K wrote the script, not Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. Huh
N G

Thank you, New Guy. But what it also comes down to is apparently G&K had no idea how to really handle the character of Eve. As a person who supposedly is distancing herself from the former Juliette, it seems logical she would distance herself from all memories, including the good ones.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 02-24-2018

(02-24-2018, 08:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Hi Iruk,
N G

Thank you, New Guy. But what it also comes down to is apparently G&K had no idea how to really handle the character of Eve. As a person who supposedly is distancing herself from the former Juliette, it seems logical she would distance herself from all memories, including the good ones.

I think G&K secretly realized they dropped the ball with the entire Hexenette arc, and attempted to "redeem" the character by reformatting her into some kind of superhero-ish ass-kicker. Instead, they only succeeded in pissing off everybody: The fans who wanted to see more of Juliette, and the fans who hated Bitsie Tulloch and wanted her gone from the show completely. It was a lose-lose situation. Nick and Juliette's depressing breakup (combined with the idiotic Eve/HW subplot) wasn't the primary reason the show was ultimately cancelled, but I personally believe it was one of the contributing factors.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 02-24-2018

(02-24-2018, 11:32 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 08:26 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Hi Iruk,
N G

I think G&K secretly realized they dropped the ball with the entire Hexenette arc, and attempted to "redeem" the character by reformatting her into some kind of superhero-ish ass-kicker. Instead, they only succeeded in pissing off everybody: The fans who wanted to see more of Juliette, and the fans who hated Bitsie Tulloch and wanted her gone from the show completely. It was a lose-lose situation. Nick and Juliette's depressing breakup (combined with the idiotic Eve/HW subplot) wasn't the primary reason the show was ultimately cancelled, but I personally believe it was one of the contributing factors.

IMO, turning Juliette into that evil Hexen-bitch is what put the show in the coffin. Bringing her back as Eve nailed it shut!

BTW, who is going back reviving old threads. Watch out because some will be ridiculing the re-viver.