Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - rpmaluki - 06-28-2017

Interesting imagery with the chess pieces, I like it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 06:30 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Interesting imagery with the chess pieces, I like it.

Yea, I had an epiphany. What did it for me was, that photo of Juliette in full HEX form with the white wig that someone posted. As Eve, Meisner turned her into her destiny, The White Queen she should have been at the end of season 4.

I can see it now. My opposition claiming I am a Juliette supporter incognito!

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-28-2017

Adalind did not seek revenge, did it in return for seeing her daughter again. Learned from Nick.
Nick as man who know that if he kissed her she would bite him.
A normal woman would have slapped her before being kissed. The sex was the best way for the spell.
Ken already had his target clear.

RE: Eve/Juliette - silver - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 01:28 PM)dicappatore Wrote: How do I describe "IRONY" in the world of Juliette?
Season 1, Episode 11 Tarentella, Italian for "The dance of the Turantula"

Nick and Juliette just chased off two kids caught throwing eggs at their window.

Nick; Wait, so you're telling me you think these kids think I'm a monster?
Juliette; No. Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying that we haven't exactly been the quiet neighbors next door.
Nick; No, I guess we haven't.
Juliette; Maybe that's something we could work on.

Three seasons later she is planning their home invasions to kill them. Yea, She worked it!!

I'd really like to understand your viewpoint. She worked what?

Weren't the two instances a definite before and after thing?
Before (kids egging house) she had little if any knowledge about Grimms and Wesens and the After as you put it, planning home invasions etc. Because of the extreme trauma that befell Juliette (suddenly dealing with becoming a hexenbiest after looking in the mirror with tremendous headaches just before), I do believe as I've stated previously that she lost the plot (went crazy - and I'm beginning to wonder if anybody has any idea that crazy/insane actually exists IRL), so she was kinda up for grabs - totally unhinged at that time. I don't think she knew the Royal's bloody plans in advanced nor was she in a frame of mind to understand the horrible consequences of her helping them. She was definitely in a frame of mind to not care nor understand how out on a limb she was emotionally and mentally, especially with what she said to Kenneth after his bailing her out. No love lost anywhere at that time.

I don't even think Adalind liked the idea of having to sleep with Nick but she wanted to see Diana so she went ahead and did it only to discover she'd been duped by both sides, Viktor didn't have Diana.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 06:54 PM)silver Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 01:28 PM)dicappatore Wrote: How do I describe "IRONY" in the world of Juliette?

Nick and Juliette just chased off two kids caught throwing eggs at their window.

Juliette; No. Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying that we haven't exactly been the quiet neighbors next door.

Three seasons later she is planning their home invasions to kill them. Yea, She worked it!!

Before (kids egging house) she had little if any knowledge about Grimms and Wesens and the After as you put it, planning home invasions etc. Because of the extreme trauma that befell Juliette (suddenly dealing with becoming a hexenbiest after looking in the mirror with tremendous headaches just before), I do believe as I've stated previously that she lost the plot (went crazy - and I'm beginning to wonder if anybody has any idea that crazy/insane actually exists IRL), so she was kinda up for grabs - totally unhinged at that time. I don't think she knew the Royal's bloody plans in advanced nor was she in a frame of mind to understand the horrible consequences of her helping them. She was definitely in a frame of mind to not care nor understand how out on a limb she was emotionally and mentally, especially with what she said to Kenneth after his bailing her out. No love lost anywhere at that time.

On the first point, yea it was a before/after. I mention 3 seasons in between the two examples.
The "She worked it" was referring to her statement “Maybe that's something we could work on” to become more quiet and acceptable to their neighbors.

(i·ro·ny) NOUN
1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:
2. a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result:
synonyms: sarcasm · causticity · cynicism · mockery · satire · sardonicism

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 03:06 PM)brandon Wrote: Juliette gets tired of Nick" the GRIMM".
The first sign was at the wedding of Monroe and Rosalee
She saying that it happened..
Yes,I blame her. If she felt bad never turned to Rosalee for support.

This is an interesting thought. If, as you say, Juliette got tired of Nick the Grimm, then certainly Nick the Grimm should have noticed it. What could he have done to make things better?

(06-28-2017, 07:38 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 03:06 PM)brandon Wrote: Juliette gets tired of Nick" the GRIMM".
The first sign was at the wedding of Monroe and Rosalee
She saying that it happened..
Yes,I blame her. If she felt bad never turned to Rosalee for support.

This is an interesting thought. If, as you say, Juliette got tired of Nick the Grimm, then certainly Nick the Grimm should have noticed it. What could he have done to make things better?
Stay Grimm-less, to Juliette, that was the only way to make things better between them.

RE: Eve/Juliette - silver - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 07:09 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 06:54 PM)silver Wrote:

On the first point, yea it was a before/after. I mention 3 seasons in between the two examples.
The "She worked it" was referring to her statement “Maybe that's something we could work on” to become more quiet and acceptable to their neighbors.

(i·ro·ny) NOUN
1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect:
2. a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result:
synonyms: sarcasm · causticity · cynicism · mockery · satire · sardonicism

Sorry Blush

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-29-2017

Juliette was looking to do damage.
I think she had enough brains to know how the royal family would act.[/u]