Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-28-2017

Was in juliette to get the best of what happened and it did not.
She became a killer herself-Adalind had nothing to do with it-

RE: Eve/Juliette - Loona - 06-28-2017

Adalind had her hand into the outcome - so she is the same guilty as Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - rpmaluki - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 12:15 PM)Loona Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 09:28 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 06:44 PM)Loona Wrote: dicappatore, do you really know what you like? That's a serious question! In the other subject a few days ago you write you like her - and now you insist that you hate her, alright but what do you really want to convey us with?

First of all Thank you for asking a real question than just saying I have a different opinion.

I like the actress but I hate the character. I hate what the character does in the plot. Understanding why she did, and what she did is not an excuse it is a reason. To Me, I see you using a reason as an excuse. We are responsible for our own actions. We call it free will. Whatever Nick did to her or did NOT. She was ultimately responsible for her actions. Using her reactions to Nick's behavior Is an excuse. Using the Hex in her is another reason, not another excuse.

For instance. I think Nick did not over-react by walking out, and coming back later and sleeping on the couch, to her divulging her Hex. You probably think he did. So, what? Is that an excuse to Kill his mom? The Neighbors? But then you say, she wasn’t aware on how far Kenneth would go? So, what? She still is guilty. And the fact that after she found out that Nick was still alive, she went back to the house instead of Europe, to finish him off. Do you really think she gave a shit about Ken’s over kill?

I don’t know what she was thinking. I can’t read minds of people around me, let alone of a fictional character? The actress was probably thinking of her next line.

Here is another great example. You can justify her having sex with Sean as not cheating on Nick, they were on a break up. Then a few days later she torches the trailer, calls Nick up and says something about She needs to keep warm since she doesn't have him to keep her warm.

Neither of us are able to read her mind and determine by walking out on him they were on a break up. Her actions. Her lines in the script tell us what she was thinking. She saw Nick protecting Adalind in the station. She is reacting as a jealous woman whom is not on a break up. By not being on a break up, she is cheating on him. So you may ask, so what if she is cheating. It is what bad people do. Nice people don’t cheat

We use what we are given on the screen to make those determinations. Not trying to analyze what they are thinking. If the writers want you to know what they are thinking, they will use flash backs or objects to peek into their thoughts. They have done in this show plenty of times. Again, I am using the script plot. I have my own fantasies on how I would have written her part. But we don’t get that choice.

I had to add this in after I posted it. If you want to see when a script written for you to experience what a character is thinking? Check out the series, “Thirteen Reasons Why” It’s just one season out and I have to warn you. This is based on real world lives. It’s about teenage suicide. Great cry series to watch with your partner.

I didn't say I approve all the action Juliette did at the end of season 4 and that I have already written more then often. But I blame Adalind the same as Juliette - to make it clear. Adalind seems like innocence lamb and Juliette as the nasty Bitc* ! Come on that can't be right - Adalind is the one who transformed Juliette into a Hexenbiest, if she wanted or not. Adalind carries the same guilt as Juliette!

If you want to accept it or not - it does not change the fact!

Or did you forget what Adalind over the whole series? As example Hank or Juliette?

The fact that Wu was involved was not foreseen that he eated his carpet and more things - and that is the only thing what Adalind didn't really want to do.

Come on - she raped Nick, Nick would never sleep with Adalind! Nick would have said NO but she did without his consent! That's make it a sexual assault - if you want to like it or not.

And when it wasn't terrible enough - Adalind had the effrontery to go to Nick and look for shelter. Because of the evil wicked Juliette! Adalind was responsible for this on her own.

And last but not least Nick and Adalind do not match each other - not because they don't look pretty together but because of the past between them. And Kelly don't make it preferably - just because of Kelly there must not be an Nadalind! It feels forced and not right! Friends okay, co-parents for Kelly fine but no Lover! And for me is Adalind the runner-up, as simple as that!

I don't say Nickliette should get back together - but Nadalind is the same as wrong as Nickliette when not even more terrible! And again it's just my opinion.
Adalind was a nasty b*tch once upon a time. She's not some innocent little lamb and nobody sees her that way. Her character growth is from bad to good. I won't begrudge her that just because she ended up with Nick. They're nothing alike but at the core they wanted the same thing in life, a sense of family. Nick wanted what he remembered was a perfect life just before the death of his parents. Adalind never had a good upbringing by the time she had her children she wanted what was best for them and there was nothing wrong with Adalind going to Nick for protection. She did that while offering to help him with suppressing Juliette's hexenbiest but Juliette destroyed her last chance to salvage her relationship with Nick. And "runner-up" schmummer-up, Nick found a kindred in Adalind. They don't have to to mirror copies of one another in order to be compatible. They did one thing right that he never did with Juliette and that's to want the same thing and that sustained what looked like an impossible relationship from the outside and they lasted at least two decades together.

Juliette chose to perform the spell, ergo she made herself into a hexenbiest. Juliette is where she is because of her own choices/actions. It's not all Adalind's fault. These are the facts: Nick hid the truth from her and told him she would marry him because he was lying to her [1]. He told her the truth and she called him crazy [2]. Nick was a bad boyfriend for all of the above and for not considering her safety [3]. He warned her against Adalind, she didn't listen [4]. She didn't trust he was faithful to her [5]. After all of the above, she chose to stay in a relationship with him I would consider lukewarm at best, she tried to become a part of his world that she secretly didn't want [6]. She wasn't honest with Nick about his Grimm until he no longer was one and assumed he wanted the same [7]. She asked his friends to not try hard enough to help him re-Grimm until Monroe's life was in danger [8]. Nick and Juliette nay have been together on this show but they were not a functional couple. Someone said that they stayed together more out of companionship than anything else and I can definitely see that. All of those grievances Juliette counted against Nick whole she was human fueled her rage as hexenbiest. Her character growth is from good to bad, that is unfortunate but she ended up on the good by show's end.

I not think.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-28-2017

How do I describe "IRONY" in the world of Juliette?
Season 1, Episode 11 Tarentella, Italian for "The dance of the Turantula"

Nick and Juliette just chased off two kids caught throwing eggs at their window.

Nick; Wait, so you're telling me you think these kids think I'm a monster?
Juliette; No. Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying that we haven't exactly been the quiet neighbors next door.
Nick; No, I guess we haven't.
Juliette; Maybe that's something we could work on.

Three seasons later she is planning their home invasions to kill them. Yea, She worked it!!

I didn't say I approve all the action Juliette did at the end of season 4 and that I have already written more then often. But I blame Adalind the same as Juliette - to make it clear. Adalind seems like innocence lamb and Juliette as the nasty Bitc* ! Come on that can't be right - Adalind is the one who transformed Juliette into a Hexenbiest, if she wanted or not. Adalind carries the same guilt as Juliette!

Or did you forget what Adalind over the whole series? As example Hank or Juliette?

The fact that Wu was involved was not foreseen that he eated his carpet and more things - and that is the only thing what Adalind didn't really want to do.

Come on - she raped Nick, Nick would never sleep with Adalind! Nick would have said NO but she did without his consent! That's make it a sexual assault - if you want to like it or not.

And when it wasn't terrible enough - Adalind had the effrontery to go to Nick and look for shelter. Because of the evil wicked Juliette! Adalind was responsible for this on her own.

And last but not least Nick and Adalind do not match each other - not because they don't look pretty together but because of the past between them. And Kelly don't make it preferably - just because of Kelly there must not be an Nadalind! It feels forced and not right! Friends okay, co-parents for Kelly fine but no Lover! And for me is Adalind the runner-up, as simple as that!

I don't say Nickliette should get back together - but Nadalind is the same as wrong as Nickliette when not even more terrible! And again it's just my opinion.

Adalind and Nick had difficult childhoods. Juliette never.
Ends up falling for the greater difficulty: become one "Hexenbiest".
It was not necessary for her to take that but the attitude in the spice shop was very bad.
Nick sought to protect his son in the precint- to three: Adalind, Juliette and the baby-.
How can you talk to someone who does not answer reasons?.

You can't talk to someone who doesn't want to speak. But the question is rather why should she want to speak to him - after he run out of the house when she show him the new her.

We all know why he did it - but Juliette was already frightened before she told him the news. And his reaction was a slap in her face. Nobody blames Nick for it - but I also can understand Juliette too. At least in that decisive moment.

Juliette gets tired of Nick" the GRIMM".
The first sign was at the wedding of Monroe and Rosalee
She saying that it happened..
Yes,I blame her. If she felt bad never turned to Rosalee for support.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 01:47 PM)Loona Wrote: I didn't say I approve all the action Juliette did at the end of season 4 and that I have already written more then often. But I blame Adalind the same as Juliette - to make it clear. Adalind seems like innocence lamb and Juliette as the nasty Bitc* ! Come on that can't be right - Adalind is the one who transformed Juliette into a Hexenbiest, if she wanted or not. Adalind carries the same guilt as Juliette!

I agree, I have always said, Adalind was much more of a slut than Juliette ever was. Someone also accused me for having a problem with women having casual sex. As a father, I wouldn’t have recommended it, but as an observer of the two women, Adalind used sex to get her way. To trick Nick, to persuade others.

What was Juliette using sex for? To get Sean? She was getting thrown out of his abode and the sex was not to change his mind. To get Kenneth? She already had Kenneth. The plan was in effect and set up to kill Kelly and the neighbors and her future set with the Royals. What she had with those two men was REVENG/BETRAY Sex. That’s not a woman on a break up having casual sex.

Adalind raped and used sex with Nick for revenge. To punish a man not in a relationship with her. Whom did she betray? She wasn’t dating anyone. It’s not the same Sex.

At the end of season 4, Yes, Adalind is to blame for all what she did to Nick and Juliette. But Adalind was in employ of the Royals and Sean. She was just a BLACK pawn on the Royals Chess Board and got taken out in the game.

Juliette was just another WHITE pawn on the same chess board. But she made it to the other side and instead of choosing to become a WHITE QUEEN, she betrays her side. She chose to become a BLACK QUEEN by teaming up with Her actual enemies, not her lover or her friends.