Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - silver - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 01:50 PM)brandon Wrote: Nick does not reject in the precint. Made it clear he was not going to let her hurt a baby and her mother.
Even if loved her,should leave it?.
She rejected it in the house.
Heroes are not infallible.

Let's face it. What happened (all of it) was more than any of them could handle. People think insanity doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure it did. Both Juliette and Nick. There is such a thing as temporary insanity. I think Nick loves his role as a hero too much, so when faced with the one he loves the most knowing he is not up to the challenge of helping Juliette, he turns off, so to speak. He can't do anything, leaving him feeling impotent and yeah.

Juliette went crazy and in the very end, she came back sane, but very sad but wiser.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-27-2017

They did not know how to face it. I do not consider it" insanity".
The bad thing about Juliette was pretenting that everything was fine- with Nick, Rosalee-.
As alcoholics do.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 01:17 PM)silver Wrote: I've just started reading through this thread. That's what I think, too. I mean, he hadn't been a Grimm / aware of being one for all that long, so as far as I'm concerned, he had no reason to be 'that' shocked at her turning into a hexenbiest. Why was he that shocked? The true heart of Nick (bad part) instantaneously rejected her. At the time she needed him most. As a partnership for a few years, where did that empathy go to?

It also showed through when a bit later (whenever), he said why did you go to Renard for help instead of him? The old ego problem and Nick had it big time. His concern was for his own wants and needs instead of Juliette's. tsk tsk

Actually silver, Nick asked her about going to others the same time she voge to him for the 1st time.

Scene: Nick takes his gun out and points it at Juliette after seeing her woge.
Nick: You're not Juliette. You're Adalind. What did you do with her?
Juliette: [She retracts] Nick, it's me.
Nick: I don't believe you.
Juliette: Listen, you... you proposed to me on this couch. You had a ring. I said no. You hid it upstairs in the dresser drawer. I found it. Adalind would never know that.
Nick: [He lowers his gun] How did this happen?
Juliette: I don't know. I didn't know what was happening at first. I was really nauseous. I thought I was pregnant. I had headaches. And then it just happened. And it's been happening more and more. It's how I killed the guy from the tribunal. [Flashback of the back of Jonah Riken's head exploding in "Tribunal"] And the Manticore. [Flashback of Juliette killing Jonathon Wilde in "Maréchaussée"] And how I almost just killed Adalind.
Nick: Why didn't you tell me?
Juliette: Because I was scared.
Nick: [He puts his gun away] Look... we're gonna figure this out, and get rid of it.
Juliette: We can't.
Nick: Why not?
Juliette: It's permanent.
Nick: You don't know that.
Juliette: I do. Henrietta told me.
Nick: Who's Henrietta?
Juliette: The Hexenbiest who's been helping me figure this out.
Nick: You've been seeing a Hexenbiest?
Juliette: I had to. I didn't want to hurt you.
Nick: Well, how did you find Henrietta?
Juliette: Sean Renard.
Nick: You told him before you told me?
Juliette: I needed help, Nick. His mom's a Hexenbiest. He's half Zauberbiest.
Nick: You should have told me.
Juliette: [Crying] I was afraid you were gonna kill me.
Nick: Juliette, I would never hurt you. Never. This is all because of me. This is... because I became a Grimm again.
Juliette: Well, we took a chance, you know? We knew that there might be side effects. It's what we wanted.
Nick: Juliette, I am so sorry. [He opens the front door]
Juliette: Nick, where are you going?
Nick: I don't know. [He leaves]
Where is his rejection of her, all he did was walk out, not moving out? if he hadn’t been called out for an investigation a few minutes later he would have come back a lot sooner. He is a cop; the mortgage has to get paid. Meanwhile she quit her job. The next morning, she rejects his explanation of sleeping on the same couch. She had no issues with him sleeping on that same damm couch for days after she came out of the comma.

How about her maturity of not keeping her part of the promise to never keep secrets between each other?

If anyone lacked empathy was Juliette. how many instances He tells her he still loves her. Would never hurt her and add to when he commits to her “It was his turn to learn to understand her”. Whom is all about Who? She is the one to leave the house permentally

I guess after she voge and tells Nick how she killed two Wesen and almost killed Adalind. His proper response should have been,

instead of:

It should have been:
Nick; Oh Yea? You did all that? Get cleaned up, you have blood running down the side of your mouth. The house is a mess. You wanna go out for dinner?

Would that response have sufficed?

Whom is all about Who? She is the one to leave the house permanently, sleeps in the car, moves in with Sean. Begins being promiscuous again, Bar hopping, jail time. Oh yea, she only returns to his house to get some of her stuff and to send the fatal email to Kelly. And never returns the keys she still used to get in the house at the end when she tries to kill him

Come on silver. it's all there.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-27-2017

Understanding did not mean having to kiss her.
He could not do it the first time, everything was finished - according to her-, and then " he was going to hurt her because it was. GRIMM".
A hysterical crazy, ja, ja.

(06-27-2017, 04:06 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 01:17 PM)silver Wrote: I've just started reading through this thread. That's what I think, too. I mean, he hadn't been a Grimm / aware of being one for all that long, so as far as I'm concerned, he had no reason to be 'that' shocked at her turning into a hexenbiest. Why was he that shocked? The true heart of Nick (bad part) instantaneously rejected her. At the time she needed him most. As a partnership for a few years, where did that empathy go to?

It also showed through when a bit later (whenever), he said why did you go to Renard for help instead of him? The old ego problem and Nick had it big time. His concern was for his own wants and needs instead of Juliette's. tsk tsk

Actually silver, Nick asked her about going to others the same time she voge to him for the 1st time.

Scene: Nick takes his gun out and points it at Juliette after seeing her woge.
Juliette: [She retracts] Nick, it's me.
Nick: I don't believe you.
Juliette: Listen, you... you proposed to me on this couch. You had a ring. I said no. You hid it upstairs in the dresser drawer. I found it. Adalind would never know that.
Nick: [He lowers his gun] How did this happen?
Juliette: I don't know. I didn't know what was happening at first. I was really nauseous. I thought I was pregnant. I had headaches. And then it just happened. And it's been happening more and more. It's how I killed the guy from the tribunal. [Flashback of the back of Jonah Riken's head exploding in "Tribunal"] And the Manticore. [Flashback of Juliette killing Jonathon Wilde in "Maréchaussée"] And how I almost just killed Adalind.
Nick: Why didn't you tell me?
Juliette: Because I was scared.
Nick: [He puts his gun away] Look... we're gonna figure this out, and get rid of it.
Juliette: We can't.
Nick: Why not?
Juliette: It's permanent.
Nick: You don't know that.
Juliette: I do. Henrietta told me.
Nick: Who's Henrietta?
Juliette: The Hexenbiest who's been helping me figure this out.
Nick: You've been seeing a Hexenbiest?
Juliette: I had to. I didn't want to hurt you.
Nick: Well, how did you find Henrietta?
Juliette: Sean Renard.
Nick: You told him before you told me?
Juliette: I needed help, Nick. His mom's a Hexenbiest. He's half Zauberbiest.
Nick: You should have told me.
Juliette: [Crying] I was afraid you were gonna kill me.
Nick: Juliette, I would never hurt you. Never. This is all because of me. This is... because I became a Grimm again.
Juliette: Well, we took a chance, you know? We knew that there might be side effects. It's what we wanted.
Nick: Juliette, I am so sorry. [He opens the front door]
Juliette: Nick, where are you going?
Nick: I don't know. [He leaves]
Where is his rejection of her, all he did was walk out, not moving out? if he hadn’t been called out for an investigation a few minutes later he would have come back a lot sooner. He is a cop; the mortgage has to get paid. Meanwhile she quit her job. The next morning, she rejects his explanation of sleeping on the same couch. She had no issues with him sleeping on that same damm couch for days after she came out of the comma.

How about her maturity of not keeping her part of the promise to never keep secrets between each other?

If anyone lacked empathy was Juliette. how many instances He tells her he still loves her. Would never hurt her and add to when he commits to her “It was his turn to learn to understand her”. Whom is all about Who? She is the one to leave the house permentally

I guess after she voge and tells Nick how she killed two Wesen and almost killed Adalind. His proper response should have been,

instead of:

It should have been:
Nick; Oh Yea? You did all that? Get cleaned up, you have blood running down the side of your mouth. The house is a mess. You wanna go out for dinner?

Would that response have sufficed?

Whom is all about Who? She is the one to leave the house permanently, sleeps in the car, moves in with Sean. Begins being promiscuous again, Bar hopping, jail time. Oh yea, she only returns to his house to get some of her stuff and to send the fatal email to Kelly. And never returns the keys she still used to get in the house at the end when she tries to kill him

Come on silver. it's all there.

Yeah. It's all there: YOUR opinions.

And btw, I could get just as much out of your posts if you'd stop printing up half the script. Yikes!

In the end, his own guilt about what happened to Juliette and the way he treated her was justified so, in that respect, he never held anything against her, which is appropriate. It's a story, but it can really help teach the audience stuff - more so IF we don't hold our prejudices too close.

I can be a sarcastic person as well. But it doesn't always pay.

I'm really wondering if you were watching the same Grimm I was.
She had her memories of Nick stolen by whatever spell Adalind used on her. We were even shown how it happened AS it was HAPPENING.
He respected her not knowing him and had no problem sleeping on the couch for however long it might take. From other recent posts of yours, you have an incredible prejudice against Juliette, and I'm wondering why. I don't get that.

(06-27-2017, 05:06 PM)silver Wrote: I can be a sarcastic person as well. But it doesn't always pay.

She had her memories of Nick stolen by whatever spell Adalind used on her. We were even shown how it happened AS it was HAPPENING.
He respected her not knowing him and had no problem sleeping on the couch for however long it might take. From other recent posts of yours, you have an incredible prejudice against Juliette, and I'm wondering why. I don't get that.

Ok that’s easy. Here are my reasons why I hate the character Juliette so much. But I want you to answer my questions too. Maybe I don’t see you’re a side of Juliette. Try to convince me besides just by saying it’s my opinion.

Her memories of Nick could have been prevented if she wasn’t so stubborn and not gotten the scratch looked at.et help for the cat’s scratch. How is that his fault.

How many times Juliette suspected Nick’s infidelity and never held her accountable for? I don’t hold her promiscuous past against her while she was living with Nick, but I do use it as a base for her behavior after she lets loose.

How was it Nicks fault for her becoming a hex. She knew what he knew and no one forced her to take the potion How is it just his fault?

Why is she so innocent after banging one out with Sean soon after she walks out on Nick? And claiming to end what they started. Maybe there was more than just a spell effect. If it's just an opinion what does that line mean to you, "I am starting what we dind't finish"

Griimms killed Wesen and ultimate enemies of the Hexenbiest Wesen. Nick was an exception He only killed Wesen criminals and never killed any other Hex, Henrietta, Catharine and even Adalind after what she did to him and Juliette. He did not kill her. What reasons gave Juliette her fear of Nick killing her? Why did she mis-strust Him? The love of his life. Please explain?

After the pact of no more secrets, why isn’t she blamed for breaking her promise? How are my repeated direct results of factual consequences only opinions? Am I making up how she went ballistic?

I have listed just a few of the occurrences on what I base my opinion of Juliette. Can you list the bases of your opinion?

(06-27-2017, 06:05 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 05:06 PM)silver Wrote: I can be a sarcastic person as well. But it doesn't always pay.

Ok that’s easy. Here are my reasons why I hate the character Juliette so much. But I want you to answer my questions too. Maybe I don’t see you’re a side of Juliette. Try to convince me besides just by saying it’s my opinion.

Her memories of Nick could have been prevented if she wasn’t so stubborn and not gotten the scratch looked at.et help for the cat’s scratch. How is that his fault.

How many times Juliette suspected Nick’s infidelity and never held her accountable for? I don’t hold her promiscuous past against her while she was living with Nick, but I do use it as a base for her behavior after she lets loose.

How was it Nicks fault for her becoming a hex. She knew what he knew and no one forced her to take the potion How is it just his fault?

Why is she so innocent after banging one out with Sean soon after she walks out on Nick? And claiming to end what they started. Maybe there was more than just a spell effect. If it's just an opinion what does that line mean to you, "I am starting what we dind't finish"

Griimms killed Wesen and ultimate enemies of the Hexenbiest Wesen. Nick was an exception He only killed Wesen criminals and never killed any other Hex, Henrietta, Catharine and even Adalind after what she did to him and Juliette. He did not kill her. What reasons gave Juliette her fear of Nick killing her? Why did she mis-strust Him? The love of his life. Please explain?

After the pact of no more secrets, why isn’t she blamed for breaking her promise? How are my repeated direct results of factual consequences only opinions? Am I making up how she went ballistic?

I have listed just a few of the occurrences on what I base my opinion of Juliette. Can you list the bases of your opinion?

But we already know that a doctor won't be able to help something that only the likes of Rosalee and Monroe can do. When the cat scratched her, she was still living in a normal world. She reacted like many would in the same situation. It wasn't anyone's fault but Adalind's that all the crazy stuff was about to tumble down on all of them. Somehow, Adalind always manages to slither by when bad stuff happens because of her spells she unleashes on everybody. Is it because she's prettier than most? Her mannerisms? Why is so much attention for blame falling on Juliette's head?! Like wow. It's not right like, at all.

Jeez, is it possible that no one believes that people can lose their minds? Why is that? Juliette lost hers over all this. I think Nick did too, but his was sort of temporary and yet...

When we blame people we give an impossible burden.
How are people supposed to behave to prevent further mental and emotional upheaval?

Btw, you seem to have it in for females who choose to have casual sex. Interesting.

Nobody seems able or willing to place themselves in Juliette's shoes. I mean, one day, everything's normal as always - the next, you look in the mirror and see you've turned into a hideous monster! It's not just a bad hair day.

And then a little later, be told it's permanent.

Things just went from bad to worse.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Loona - 06-27-2017

dicappatore, do you really know what you like? That's a serious question! In the other subject a few days ago you write you like her - and now you insist that you hate her, alright but what do you really want to convey us with?

(06-27-2017, 06:19 PM)silver Wrote:

But we already know that a doctor won't be able to help something that only the likes of Rosalee and Monroe can do. When the cat scratched her, she was still living in a normal world. She reacted like many would in the same situation. It wasn't anyone's fault but Adalind's that all the crazy stuff was about to tumble down on all of them. Somehow, Adalind always manages to slither by when bad stuff happens because of her spells she unleashes on everybody. Is it because she's prettier than most? Her mannerisms? Why is so much attention for blame falling on Juliette's head?! Like wow. It's not right like, at all.

Jeez, is it possible that no one believes that people can lose their minds? Why is that? Juliette lost hers over all this. I think Nick did too, but his was sort of temporary and yet...

How are people supposed to behave to prevent further mental and emotional upheaval?

Btw, you seem to have it in for females who choose to have casual sex. Interesting.

As expected you weren't able to reply to any questions.

As for the cat’s scratch. The question was NOT why she refused his advice. It was. Why was Nick to blame? Was the scratch a result of Nicks involvement with Adalind? If we use that reasoning, we should arrest all the parents of serial killers because they are at fault for giving them birth.

In response to your comment on me having issues with women having casual sex? I hold women responsible for the consequences of casual sex just as much as I do for men.

As for Juliette, Yea I do have it for her casual sex. How many times in 3.5 seasons she questioned him of his infidelity that never happened. In 2 or 3 days she stepped out of his home and does what any normal everyday modern slut, whore trollop does. And that’s not an opinion, it is a definition.

As for sarcasm? Yea I get sarcastic when I see BS supported by more BS

New Guy said it best, and I quote”
I don't expect you to agree with me. I do require you to support your arguments and opinions. Lacking such support, arguments and opinions are vacuous.

(06-27-2017, 06:44 PM)dicappatore Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 06:19 PM)silver Wrote:

As expected you weren't able to reply to any questions.

As for the cat’s scratch. The question was NOT why she refused his advice. It was. Why was Nick to blame? Was the scratch a result of Nicks involvement with Adalind? If we use that reasoning, we should arrest all the parents of serial killers because they are at fault for giving them birth.

In response to your comment on me having issues with women having casual sex? I hold women responsible for the consequences of casual sex just as much as I do for men.

As for Juliette, Yea I do have it for her casual sex. How many times in 3.5 seasons she questioned him of his infidelity that never happened. In 2 or 3 days she stepped out of his home and does what any normal everyday modern slut, whore trollop does. And that’s not an opinion, it is a definition.

As for sarcasm? Yea I get sarcastic when I see BS supported by more BS

New Guy said it best, and I quote”
I don't expect you to agree with me. I do require you to support your arguments and opinions. Lacking such support, arguments and opinions are vacuous.

Putting other people's posts and opinions down isn't qualifying you for any position requiring much in the way of integrity. Pure intimidation on your part.

I try to respond spontaneously, as thoughts come to me - not in the form of 'answering' questions per se, but it's in the spirit of reasonably lively conversation.

I don't answer questions like why is Nick to blame, because I never ever blamed him for it. I don't even know how you picked that up when I never said Anything to that effect.

Your paragraph makes no sense, immediately contradicting yourself in the next breath: "As for the cat’s scratch. The question was NOT why she refused his advice. It was. Why was Nick to blame? Was the scratch a result of Nicks involvement with Adalind? If we use that reasoning, we should arrest all the parents of serial killers because they are at fault for giving them birth."