Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-19-2017

Here is what does not make sense about Eve. All during season 5 she did not use her hands for anything. She was so into using her powers they showed her doing mental push ups. Who works that hard to be able to do something then drops it completely. Only Diana is having fun with her powers. The show now has three hexenbiest in one place. When are we going to see it as an advantage. Our at least let them have fun with it.
In Blind Love. Adalind was going to make coffee. Juliette said she would do it. A perfect time for Eve to look at the pot and float it over to the stove. Only to have Diana boil the water. Adalind not to be out done holds up her hands an calls for two cups off the shelf. While Adalind is holding the cups Eve pours the coffee and has her cup come to her. While Diana pours herself a bowl of cereal with milk.

We have seen Eve has the control needed to pour a cup of coffee. It would only make sense Diana could pour milke and cereal. Adalind is the only one who would needs her hands to float two cups off the shelf.

Then have them ask Nick if he wants a cup of coffee. In Nick fashion has say he will get it himself and walks over and pours himself a cup of coffee. As much fun and as humorous that would be. I doubt if we will see a frivolous use of magic from all three of them together. For one thing that would be one big special effects task. Things like pouring a cup of coffee from mid air takes work.

RE: Eve/Juliette - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-19-2017

Eve hasn't been able to woge since the stick. My guess is that telekinesis isn't working either.

But as long as we're talking about coffee, anybody else notice that there's a coffee machine in the fome's kitchen but Adalind had a tea kettle when Eve said she'd make the coffee?

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-19-2017

yea I noticed she was hold a kettle while they talked about coffee. Eve broke a bunch of glass during the death grip. So we know she still has her powers. I just can't figure out the purpose for having her not able to be like Diana. Able to do things because she can. Like I said you have three hexenbiest in the house. to not have at least one scene where all three are showing out together seems a waste.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Nicholas White - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 02:18 AM)syscrash Wrote: . Adalind is the only one who would needs her hands to float two cups off the shelf.

Adalind has shown to control things with her mind without her hands.

She telekinetically throw a vase at Renards Head without her hands.

She made a veratt soldier shot himself without her hands

She busted the glass out of Police windows without her hands

She broke Tony's fingers without her hands.

(02-19-2017, 02:18 AM)syscrash Wrote: . Adalind is the only one who would needs her hands to float two cups off the shelf.

Adalind has shown to control things with her mind without her hands.

She telekinetically throw a vase at Renards Head without her hands.

She made a veratt soldier shot himself without her hands

She busted the glass out of Police windows without her hands

She broke Tony's fingers without her hands.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 02-19-2017

I assumed the stark juxtaposition of S5 Eve and S6 Juliette was a repeat of the stark juxtaposition used to distinguish S1-4 Adalind from S5-6 Adalind.

S5 Eve was all Hexenbiest and stoic soldier, S6 Juliette is vulnerable and needs a support group - the friendships she didn’t value in S5.

Adalind’s Hexenbiest surfaced when she and Rosalee were at risk from Tony - perfectly timed coincidence or innate survival instinct kicking in. Maybe it’s the same with Juliette, her Hexenbiest powers kick in because of the thing in the mirror/the frightening event.

I don’t think three Hexenbiest in Nick’s home is about those three characters. Adalind, Diana, and Juliette living there keeps the central character in the center of the story/action. Otherwise, Juliette would be experiencing these events alone and Diana couldn’t innocently tell Renard things Nick doesn’t want him to know.

Nicholas White, I agree about Adalind. I think Adalind has unrecognized power that hasn’t been used to it’s full potential. Whether that happens remains to be seen. If the spice shop incident with Tony is any indication, we may see that unrecognized power come into play if her children are threatened.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 05:39 AM)Robyn Wrote: I assumed the stark juxtaposition of S5 Eve and S6 Juliette was a repeat of the stark juxtaposition used to distinguish S1-4 Adalind from S5-6 Adalind.

S5 Eve was all Hexenbiest and stoic soldier, S6 Juliette is vulnerable and needs a support group - the friendships she didn’t value in S5.

Adalind’s Hexenbiest surfaced when she and Rosalee were at risk from Tony - perfectly timed coincidence or innate survival instinct kicking in. Maybe it’s the same with Juliette, her Hexenbiest powers kick in because of the thing in the mirror/the frightening event.

I don’t think three Hexenbiest in Nick’s home is about those three characters. Adalind, Diana, and Juliette living there keeps the central character in the center of the story/action. Otherwise, Juliette would be experiencing these events alone and Diana couldn’t innocently tell Renard things Nick doesn’t want him to know.

Nicholas White, I agree about Adalind. I think Adalind has unrecognized power that hasn’t been used to it’s full potential. Whether that happens remains to be seen. If the spice shop incident with Tony is any indication, we may see that unrecognized power come into play if her children are threatened.
I'm only going to add one thing to this I agree Adalind has a power she doesn't know she has the power to link Eve, and Diana to herself. As I said another post we had 7 knight but 3 is also a magic number as the 3 fates even Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord with 3 key characters to fulfil the prophecy.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 11:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I'm only going to add one thing to this I agree Adalind has a power she doesn't know she has the power to link Eve, and Diana to herself. As I said another post we had 7 knight but 3 is also a magic number as the 3 fates even Harry Potter defeated the Dark Lord with 3 key characters to fulfil the prophecy.
I was referring to Adalind’s powers momentarily escalating when faced with extreme emotional distress - such as realizing Diana had been taken from her.

But you may be right about the Power of three. Elizabeth warned Nick that Adalind's spell could connect her and Nick, and a later episode showed Nick and Adalind inside each other’s heads. But G&K appear to have tweaked that to a connection between the three Hexenbiest who are circled around Nick.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 02-19-2017

Good teory. Adalind, Eve and Diana. In the centre of the circle: Nick.

RE: Eve/Juliette - silver - 06-27-2017

(01-05-2016, 11:11 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 05:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote: Nick is a true hero, I agree. Where Renard is, in my opinion, a good man, Nick is one of the best of men.

IMO, Nick blew his chance at being a "true hero" when he rejected Juliette at a pivotal moment. If not for his emotional immaturity, that inbred piece of aristocratic filth Kenneth wouldn't have been able to exploit Juliette's vengeful impulses.

I don't expect my heroes to be completely infallible, but coming through when it counts is always the golden rule for me.

I've just started reading through this thread. That's what I think, too. I mean, he hadn't been a Grimm / aware of being one for all that long, so as far as I'm concerned, he had no reason to be 'that' shocked at her turning into a hexenbiest. Why was he that shocked? The true heart of Nick (bad part) instantaneously rejected her. At the time she needed him most. As a partnership for a few years, where did that empathy go to?

It also showed through when a bit later (whenever), he said why did you go to Renard for help instead of him? The old ego problem and Nick had it big time. His concern was for his own wants and needs instead of Juliette's. tsk tsk

(02-19-2017, 02:49 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Eve hasn't been able to woge since the stick. My guess is that telekinesis isn't working either.

But as long as we're talking about coffee, anybody else notice that there's a coffee machine in the fome's kitchen but Adalind had a tea kettle when Eve said she'd make the coffee?

Maybe she was making instant. Big Grin

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 06-27-2017

Nick does not reject in the precint. Made it clear he was not going to let her hurt a baby and her mother.
Even if loved her,should leave it?.
She rejected it in the house.
Heroes are not infallible.