Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 07:41 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 07:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: After episode 604 Eve is the only character that has not been any where that she could get some sleep or something to eat. I was thinking she was going to shown crash at the spice shop. It this point Rosale is expressing because of her child she really does not want to be involved with the group any more. I am assuming that would include Eve.

Because they made an explicit statement that Sean is moving from the BC controlled mansion. They also showed Sean having the conversation that he is no longer liked by BC. I am wondering if this is an opening to have Eve stay with Sean. Sean already has meisner hunting him about the need to change sides. Othe then Trubel what better person to figure out what Meisner wants then Eve. Eve has the connection with the underworld. I could see the show even have Eve as the one person that can see Meisner along with Sean.

Because they are leaving the Eve situation so up in the air. They must be going to add a twist to it. Of all the members of the group Diana seemed to be accepting of Eve and Trubel the most. Diana seemed to like the fact that Eve was different now. Eve and Diana have the connection with the symbols and are the only two that can see the cloth. Eve and Diana at Sean's seem like they would get along better the Nick and Diana at the fome. I Just don't see Nick being comfortable with Diana using magic around the fome. Eve has no problem using magic gratuitously. Would be interesting what Eve and Diana using magic around the house. Something you would never see between ADalind and Diana at the fome.
Something you post could work and it would give Eve and insight into what Sean is up to. Question would Sean see this as set up to spy on him like he is likely using Diana to do on Nick?

I don't think he's using diana to spy on nick. I more or less think he's referring to his Meissner situation to a large majority and also nick
He don't jump right in with Diana but set the stage to spy on Nick. Now with Meisner so far he has only appeared to Renard do you think this will change?

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 07:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: After episode 604 Eve is the only character that has not been any where that she could get some sleep or something to eat. I was thinking she was going to shown crash at the spice shop. It this point Rosale is expressing because of her child she really does not want to be involved with the group any more. I am assuming that would include Eve.

Because they made an explicit statement that Sean is moving from the BC controlled mansion. They also showed Sean having the conversation that he is no longer liked by BC. I am wondering if this is an opening to have Eve stay with Sean. Sean already has meisner hunting him about the need to change sides. Othe then Trubel what better person to figure out what Meisner wants then Eve. Eve has the connection with the underworld. I could see the show even have Eve as the one person that can see Meisner along with Sean.

Because they are leaving the Eve situation so up in the air. They must be going to add a twist to it. Of all the members of the group Diana seemed to be accepting of Eve and Trubel the most. Diana seemed to like the fact that Eve was different now. Eve and Diana have the connection with the symbols and are the only two that can see the cloth. Eve and Diana at Sean's seem like they would get along better the Nick and Diana at the fome. I Just don't see Nick being comfortable with Diana using magic around the fome. Eve has no problem using magic gratuitously. Would be interesting what Eve and Diana using magic around the house. Something you would never see between ADalind and Diana at the fome.
Something you post could work and it would give Eve and insight into what Sean is up to. Question would Sean see this as set up to spy on him like he is likely using Diana to do on Nick?

I don't think he's using diana to spy on nick. I more or less think he's referring to his Meissner situation to a large majority and also nick
He don't jump right in with Diana but set the stage to spy on Nick. Now with Meisner so far he has only appeared to Renard do you think this will change?

Do you really think diana will not be able to see Meissner if he appears to renard.
But I do think renard is the only smart one around them, treats her both like a child,adult and smart girl but well the others, just plain .......... no words but the irony of it now is that they're trying to say the scoobies are the wise ones and renard just stupid

(01-28-2017, 07:56 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 07:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Do you really think diana will not be able to see Meissner if he appears to renard.
But I do think renard is the only smart one around them, treats her both like a child,adult and smart girl but well the others, just plain .......... no words but the irony of it now is that they're trying to say the scoobies are the wise ones and renard just stupid
Renard and Adalind are the only two we know for sure are safe from Diana. Not even sure Kelly is. So yes the others are going to be stand offish and more than a little fear of what she might do.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 01-28-2017

Renard is not thinking fully about her daughter's well-being,think about what she could do for him.

(01-28-2017, 08:03 AM)brandon Wrote: Renard is not thinking fully about her daughter's well-being,think about what she could do for him.
Agree at this point he is still thinking how to use her, maybe he does love her not saying that, but with his need for power and with her power. Now if the change the character later her needs may come first. In the episode last night we seen him planting the Nick that Diana might need to kill Nick. Next he will try to figure out how to make Diana think did hurt Adalind.

(01-28-2017, 08:03 AM)brandon Wrote: Renard is not thinking fully about her daughter's well-being,think about what she could do for him.

Of course we are thinking about what she could do for him but I'm also thinking about what he won't let her do cos you 've to think both ways, not just one.

RE: Eve/Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 01-28-2017

Renard and Adalind are the only two we know for sure are safe from Diana. Not even sure Kelly is.
[/quote]
Diana does say she likes Kelly and she has said that about no else except for Renard and Adalind.

(01-28-2017, 07:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Renard and Adalind are the only two we know for sure are safe from Diana. Not even sure Kelly is. So yes the others are going to be stand offish and more than a little fear of what she might do.

I get the feeling renard isn't safe from his daughter, just mothers and her mother. Yes the they need to stand off but not to the point of fear and worship

(01-28-2017, 08:15 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 07:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Renard and Adalind are the only two we know for sure are safe from Diana. Not even sure Kelly is. So yes the others are going to be stand offish and more than a little fear of what she might do.

I get the feeling renard isn't safe from his daughter, just mothers and her mother. Yes the they need to stand off but not to the point of fear and worship
Not saying worship but fear has to be in their minds. She is unpredictable and a child with that much power is dangerous. The look she gave everyone at the shop was more IMO than a look it was a threat.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-28-2017

It bugs me how Juliette / Eve are the only character that it takes forever for the show to establish character. The show also drags out the characters condition over many episodes. Has anyone else noticed. That both of Bitsie characters Juliette and Eve performance is more visual then verbal. Take the memory loss. She went through a number of episode where she said very little, but the scenes in the house she projected exactly what was going through her mind.