Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 06:59 AM)syscrash Wrote: Not only did Adalind create the ultimate attack on her by having a child with the man she loved. Nick made it worse by choosing Adalind over Juliette. It would explain her trance like state. It would also explain why she was willing to let Nick kill her. But then Juliette turned the question is why.

She could blame Kelly for bringing Adalind to the house with Diana. She could be mad at Nick for choosing Adalind. She could want to make sure Adalind never gets Diana to get back at her.

Ken was the one to blame this for this set up that all of them fell into. Adalind was never going to tell Nick about the baby. Nick never ever choose Adalind over Juliette. He was trying to protect a full term baby that he might be a father to. Baby Kelly and Diana were the biggest victims of the fighting but Juliette, Nick, Sean and Adalind were having trouble seeing this. There can be no moral reason not to see baby Kelly as the victim of his conception and no right for Juliette to threaten him. Adalind's life was never in danger her baby's life was that was why she was at the station. Adalind getting punched in the face by Juliette was deserved.

Juliette should have emailed mom Kelly to get her to side with Juliette. If Juliette had wanted to kidnap baby Kelly even without Nick's help, big Kelly would have helped her.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 12-25-2016

Quote:Nick decided to take care of Adalind and his son. That was more important. Doing so made a big difference in life of Adalind. Juliette did not need it to live, but if she had counted on his support. The most important thing is what Nick shows Adalind who did not think well of him for being what he was.( also everything that happened between them) and he did not think well about her either.
I agree the show made Kelly the reason for Adalind and Nick. For Adalind to be the reason there would need to be motivation. For the reason to be love. they would have to be in love with each other. Not just that they love each other. loving each other is not a reason it is a motive. Being in love is a reason. Sean becoming destructive would be a reason. Not liking Sean is a motive not a reason. With Eve she has no place to go is a reason. She has feelings for Nick that is a motive not a reason.

On Grimm actions need reasons. The show does not use motives. They would have to let us get to know the character to be able to use motive.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-27-2017

Has anyone else noticed that Bitsie and Jacqueline are the only two on the show that are allowed to play stand alone characters. All the others have another character that they play off of. Trubel like Eve are not only action figures. But they could be a show within themselves.

Nick always has to have a partner in each of the scenes. His partners have gone form Juliette, to Hank and now Adalind. In season two and three Adalind was moving toward a lead character but then get relegated to supporting Nick.

Eve from season five could have been a spinoff. In season six they have made her as weak as Juliette was in season two. In season tow we got to watch her fight through the mental block and come out as a well informed Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen. I am expecting this will happen again in season 6. Eve will fight with herself to overcome what the stick did to her. She will also become fully aware of the underworld.

RE: Eve/Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 01-27-2017

(01-27-2017, 11:02 AM)syscrash Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that Bitsie and Jacqueline are the only two on the show that are allowed to play stand alone characters. All the others have another character that they play off of. Trubel like Eve are not only action figures. But they could be a show within themselves.

Nick always has to have a partner in each of the scenes. His partners have gone form Juliette, to Hank and now Adalind. In season two and three Adalind was moving toward a lead character but then get relegated to supporting Nick.

Eve from season five could have been a spinoff. In season six they have made her as weak as Juliette was in season two. In season tow we got to watch her fight through the mental block and come out as a well informed Kehrseite-Schlich-Kennen. I am expecting this will happen again in season 6. Eve will fight with herself to overcome what the stick did to her. She will also become fully aware of the underworld.

Both Bitsie and Jacqueline have great characters and I agree that Eve will grow as a character.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-27-2017

I am hoping when Trubel returns she will be even more like Nicks mother. She will be business like the same as Meisner was. She will also be more deadly.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 01-27-2017

I agree about Eve having a standalone character last season. She wasn't relegated to a supporting character at first because the focus was on her. I don't like how her character came to be but I do think the process turning her into Eve should've been more explored if they were going to go there.

I too think that Adalind was becoming a lead character in prior seasons because she was counted on to carry the Vienna scenes. I know that the Royals got attention but Adalind was the character that the audience was meant to connect with and it made the episodes where she returned to Portland seem like special events.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 01-27-2017

Hi Forum,
Do you recall our survey:
http://grimmforum.com/forum/polls.php?action=showresults&pid=5

It has posts from 03-12-2013 to 02-5-16. Here are the results:

Who is your Favorite Character on Grimm?
Monroe 36 votes 33.96%
Nick Burkhardt 19 votes 17.92%
Adalind Schade 17 votes 16.04%
Sean Renard 11 votes 10.38%
Bud Wurstner 7 votes 6.60%
Juliette Silverton 4 votes 3.77%
Rosalee Calvert 4 votes 3.77%
Sergeant Wu 4 votes 3.77%
Kelly Burkhardt 3 votes 2.83%
Hank Griffin 1 vote 0.94%
Total: 106 votes 100%

Juliette got fewer than 4%. Barely 1/2 as much as Bud. Monroe lead her nearly 10:1. She was not popular. IMO, the character Eve was created to allow Bitsie to remain on the show. When she killed her own character of Juliette Silverton, DVM to become the evil antagonist Hexenette, she was properly "killed" at the end of season 4. IMO, the Wooden Woman was a total failure. Her "power" exceeded all the other characters and her scenes only reminded viewers of all her evil deeds, total failure to confess responsibility or show remorse. She was just an automaton killing machine.

My vote was for Kelly Burkhardt. IMO, she was Uber Grimm, and would trade her for Bitsie for my full two cents. Just imagine Mom Kelly, Nick, Trubel and Meisner taking on Sean and BC. Awesome!

N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-28-2017

After episode 604 Eve is the only character that has not been any where that she could get some sleep or something to eat. I was thinking she was going to shown crash at the spice shop. It this point Rosale is expressing because of her child she really does not want to be involved with the group any more. I am assuming that would include Eve.

Because they made an explicit statement that Sean is moving from the BC controlled mansion. They also showed Sean having the conversation that he is no longer liked by BC. I am wondering if this is an opening to have Eve stay with Sean. Sean already has meisner hunting him about the need to change sides. Othe then Trubel what better person to figure out what Meisner wants then Eve. Eve has the connection with the underworld. I could see the show even have Eve as the one person that can see Meisner along with Sean.

Because they are leaving the Eve situation so up in the air. They must be going to add a twist to it. Of all the members of the group Diana seemed to be accepting of Eve and Trubel the most. Diana seemed to like the fact that Eve was different now. Eve and Diana have the connection with the symbols and are the only two that can see the cloth. Eve and Diana at Sean's seem like they would get along better the Nick and Diana at the fome. I Just don't see Nick being comfortable with Diana using magic around the fome. Eve has no problem using magic gratuitously. Would be interesting what Eve and Diana using magic around the house. Something you would never see between ADalind and Diana at the fome.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 02:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: After episode 604 Eve is the only character that has not been any where that she could get some sleep or something to eat. I was thinking she was going to shown crash at the spice shop. It this point Rosale is expressing because of her child she really does not want to be involved with the group any more. I am assuming that would include Eve.

Because they made an explicit statement that Sean is moving from the BC controlled mansion. They also showed Sean having the conversation that he is no longer liked by BC. I am wondering if this is an opening to have Eve stay with Sean. Sean already has meisner hunting him about the need to change sides. Othe then Trubel what better person to figure out what Meisner wants then Eve. Eve has the connection with the underworld. I could see the show even have Eve as the one person that can see Meisner along with Sean.

Because they are leaving the Eve situation so up in the air. They must be going to add a twist to it. Of all the members of the group Diana seemed to be accepting of Eve and Trubel the most. Diana seemed to like the fact that Eve was different now. Eve and Diana have the connection with the symbols and are the only two that can see the cloth. Eve and Diana at Sean's seem like they would get along better the Nick and Diana at the fome. I Just don't see Nick being comfortable with Diana using magic around the fome. Eve has no problem using magic gratuitously. Would be interesting what Eve and Diana using magic around the house. Something you would never see between ADalind and Diana at the fome.
Something you post could work and it would give Eve and insight into what Sean is up to. Question would Sean see this as set up to spy on him like is likely using Diana to do on Nick?

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 07:37 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 02:48 AM)syscrash Wrote: After episode 604 Eve is the only character that has not been any where that she could get some sleep or something to eat. I was thinking she was going to shown crash at the spice shop. It this point Rosale is expressing because of her child she really does not want to be involved with the group any more. I am assuming that would include Eve.

Something you post could work and it would give Eve and insight into what Sean is up to. Question would Sean see this as set up to spy on him like is likely using Diana to do on Nick?

I don't think he's using diana to spy on nick. I more or less think he's referring to his Meissner situation to a large majority and also nick