Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-12-2016

[quote]
I believe she had every intention of killing Adalind right there on the spot. She didn't kill her because Nick was standing in the way
[quote]

I disagree with the intent. If Juliette had of wanted Adalind dead she would be dead. Juliette could have killed her with her mind. Remember they just showed her squashing bugs so we know she has the control. The Nick restrained her would only mean something if she had intended on hitting Adalind. But why would she do that, when she could mentally through her across the room. If Juliette had really wanted to be mean. She could have had Nick shot Adalind. Juliette knew Adalind was pregnant when she entered the station. If she could not kill her with the statue. She surly could not kill her while pregnant. The police station was more to find out where Nick stood on the subject and to intimidate Adalind.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 10:54 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Not to butt in on this good back and forth debate just to some common points. What do you think of Juliette at the bar control or not? The trailer fire control or not? The scene at the station control or not? The scene at the spicy shop control or not? I'll not say one way or the other just point out areas than might be open to debate as I'll interested in others views.

Thank you, js, for bringing up some talking points. I was thinking about Juliette's actions in each of the scenarios you described above and I also come to the conclusion that she was under control in those circumstances.

I also do not see Juliette being addicted to the hexenbiest. I don't even see it as a possibility.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-12-2016

The concept of being addicted to being a hexenbiest does not make sense. You can not be addicted to what you are. No you can accept and reject what you are. You can enjoy or regret what you are. But you can not be addicted to what you are. Interesting people find fault that Juliette began to enjoy being a hexenbiest. The converse is a very unhealthy position. There are some detractors that confuse what she is to who she is. Hexenbiest or not she always thinks about what she does and makes good choices. A good choice does not mean a popular choice. Take the trailer. Burning it may not be a popular choice. But as doing at it was meant to do. To hit Nick where it would do the most damage she succeeded. Which is another complaint I see, Juliette was mean to Nick. or she is suppose to love him, how could she do that. This ignores in every wesen attack the result is death. The trailer was only property damage. In the world of Grimm that is restraint. And as far as she loves him so how could she. Lets ask the many men and women that are in jail because their loved one pissed them off.

Here is a quick question. Elizabeth said the spell tied Nick and ADalind together in unpredictable ways. Wouldn't be the same for Nick and Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-13-2016

knowing that Adalind is not very good in spells, on the connection between Eve / Adalind.when it was not broken it was between Nick / Adalind.I would say the spell continues...if it had been done by another witch would not be so.I would like to appear Elizabeth.it is rare that he could not find kelly.You might be having problems in the spell adalind?

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-13-2016

Rosalee said the spell can cause a connection. A connection we see between Nick and Adalind. Elizibeth said they needed to do it exactly like Adalind. Exactly means also creating the connection. This time it would be between Nick and Juliette. I kenw someone is going to say but Adalind is a hexenbiest so it could work different. My answer so what is Juliette if not a hexenbiest.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-18-2016

I am looking for a reason Eve could not return to using Juliette Silverton and being a vet. When she first became a hexenbiest she was a vet. On the show they have not declared her dead. Adalind disappeared and came back. Why not Juliette. There is no more HW. So what is Eve purpose now. That was what her mental state was built on, purpose. It is interesting that with the destruction of HW they return to Eve. The exact thing that drove her to accept the HW mindset. Wouldn't that put Eve back to season 4 Juliette without the anger. But it would mean she would now have to deal with season 4 and not just bury it. The same way Adalind dealt with her past actions. In Eve case it also means the others dealing with what they did in season 4. There is blame on both sides and that is what will be used as the reason they can now move forward. With Adalind it was all about what was best for the child. The one problem I see with Eve going back to being a vet. She likes her power and would want to be where she could use it. Adalind on the other hand is willing to not use her powers.
Could they go vet by day wig wearing Eve at night. I doubt it. I do not see Eve being any thing other then a mercenary going from one cause to another, just like Trubel.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-19-2016

should remain in HW.This group has always responsible for cleaning,as they did with Chavez.that the revolution was completed, and this does not mean that all.They must re tidying laws.again put a Wesen Council.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-19-2016

That was funny when Monroee called and Eve asked "Do you need clean up". Since HW is in more then just Portland. Another division may be called to do the clean up on the fome, precinct, and HW. When I list it. That's a lot of dead bodies and crime scenes.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 03:26 PM)syscrash Wrote: I am looking for a reason Eve could not return to using Juliette Silverton and being a vet.
This may depend on how much of the Juliette personality comes out. She may want to balance the soldier/government agent persona with activities associated with a normal, civilian lifestyle. But if Eve continues to identify with the soldier/government agent persona, a normal, civilian lifestyle might feel monotonous or unnatural to her.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-19-2016

Eve as a vet would not provide her a reason to use her powers. A character that uses her mind to do push up and open doors. Does not want to go back to using her hands. Considering Bitsie has played more parts on this show then anyone else. Doing the Juliette by day and Eve by night could be a viable option.