Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:20 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:08 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:30 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 06:21 PM)syscrash Wrote: You can't be addicted to what you are. You can either accept it or not. In Juliette's case she could have denied being a hexenbiest, never wogeing, or using her powers. The same as Adalind trying to not be a hexenbiest. But why would anyone deny who they are.

To me I feel you can only attribute that idiom, u 're what you re when u ve been that for most of one's life; if I ven't never drank alcohol in my life and one night, get drunk, u can't call me an alcoholic for life and tell me i'm what I am. It's one period. Yes being a hexenbiest for juliette is almost for life but she can choose to know how to act. The more reason i said she was out of control, she didn't know how to control the spirit, HW or Meisner helped her to control or tame d spirit and now she is back, it's left for us to see how she handles being a hexenbiest all of her own mind.
With Adalind, she was stripped of her powers in S1 and she responded how a hexenbiest should. That's an example

When you say out of control, degrimm, what do you mean?

Not in control of how one wants to act to situations. I don't react to been hit but if I react pretty easily.
We have seen adalind with/without d hexenbiest and always makes the same decisions every time.

degrimm, you stated that just because you drank to excess one time and got drunk, that doesn't make you an alcoholic. In Juliette's case, the times she was in control far exceed the one time I can think of where she wasn't. What other times do you see her as out of control?

That was practically an example, u don't expect me to put bits or pieces of my life here to be exploited; well that's d point of view from which I see it as to why there was a dramatic change and that's d only logical explanation I 've seen and known but if there is another theory lay it out

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:44 AM)degrimm Wrote: degrimm, you stated that just because you drank to excess one time and got drunk, that doesn't make you an alcoholic. In Juliette's case, the times she was in control far exceed the one time I can think of where she wasn't. What other times do you see her as out of control?

That was practically an example, u don't expect me to put bits or pieces of my life here to be exploited; well that's d point of view from which I see it as to why there was a dramatic change and that's d only logical explanation I 've seen and known but if there is another theory lay it out

I wasn't asking you to put bits and pieces of your life to be exploited degrimm. That is none of my business and it certainly doesn't related to the discussion.

I was asking you what other times you saw Juliette as out of control. I can only think of one time.

(07-12-2016, 09:11 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:44 AM)degrimm Wrote: degrimm, you stated that just because you drank to excess one time and got drunk, that doesn't make you an alcoholic. In Juliette's case, the times she was in control far exceed the one time I can think of where she wasn't. What other times do you see her as out of control?

I wasn't asking you to put bits and pieces of your life to be exploited degrimm. That is none of my business and it certainly doesn't related to the discussion.

I was asking you what other times you saw Juliette as out of control. I can only think of one time.

U 're definitely misunderstanding me there but that's gone; i asked for u to tell me a reason to suggest that u think she was in full control.
From the very moment she became a hexenbiest to the moment when she died. Addiction works in similar manner, u don't know u are addicted until it breaks down one's life

(07-12-2016, 09:39 AM)degrimm Wrote:

U 're definitely misunderstanding me there but that's gone; i asked for u to tell me a reason to suggest that u think she was in full control.
From the very moment she became a hexenbiest to the moment when she died. Addiction works in similar manner, u don't know u are addicted until it breaks down one's life

No sense continuing if I'm misunderstanding. I'll let the argument go here.

(07-12-2016, 09:53 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Really!! I said we should forget abt that and continue the debate or convo, how did we jump from that to it seeming as if we are having a conflict. I drop my ideas and facts, u only have to drop yours but if that's how u feel, then we let it go here.

(07-12-2016, 10:00 AM)degrimm Wrote:

Really!! I said we should forget abt that and continue the debate or convo, how did we jump from that to it seeming as if we are having a conflict. I drop my ideas and facts, u only have to drop yours but if that's how u feel, then we let it go here.

There's no conflict, degrimm. I simply can't give you the reasons why I see Juliette as in full control any more than you can give me reasons why you see her as not being in control. I think it's because perhaps I'm really not understanding what you're saying. That's why I suggested I drop out of the debate.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 10:11 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:00 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 09:11 AM)irukandji Wrote: I wasn't asking you to put bits and pieces of your life to be exploited degrimm. That is none of my business and it certainly doesn't related to the discussion.

There's no conflict, degrimm. I simply can't give you the reasons why I see Juliette as in full control any more than you can give me reasons why you see her as not being in control. I think it's because perhaps I'm really not understanding what you're saying. That's why I suggested I drop out of the debate.
Not to butt in on this good back and forth debate just to some common points. What do you think of Juliette at the bar control or not? The trailer fire control or not? The scene at the station control or not? The scene at the spicy shop control or not? I'll not say one way or the other just point out areas than might be open to debate as I'll interested in others views.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-12-2016

I do not think she was out of control just because they destroy the trailer, did kill Kelly.etc.
He did it for a silly revenge,plus the fact that Juliette has those powers.with the information he knew she would have sufficed.nor is it the same thing happened with Wu.Wu perhaps take into account any advice.each person will react differently to an action

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 07-12-2016

I think the only time Juliette was truly out of control was when she blew up the car. She was in control at all other times.

Juliette was in control when she went to the station and I believe she had every intention of killing Adalind right there on the spot. She didn't kill her because Nick was standing in the way and she seemed surprised that he was defending her at all. Juliette threatened to "rip that little bitch's throat out" and I believed her. It wasn't until Nick grabbed her arm that she backed off. It was at this point that most of her ire shifted from Adalind to Nick. Juliette went to Kenneth immediately afterwards and was clearly upset about Nick telling her to leave Adalind alone despite everything she's done to them which is when Kenneth told her about Nick's protective urges shifting now that he knows he's going to become a father.

Juliette then went on to torch the trailer because she felt betrayed by Nick and that was stronger than her hated for Adalind at the moment. She wanted him to feel just as angry and betrayed as she was feeling at the time.

Juliette went to the spice shop with no intention of accepting any help the scoobies had to offer. I think she just went there to humor herself but wasn't thinking about hurting anyone at the time. Juliette initiated the first attack when she saw Rosalee attempting to catch the suppressant and threw her against the shelf. Monroe then went in for the attack but was repelled by Juliette then the guns came out because they know Juliette is a lot more powerful than any of them so they can't fight her head on. Juliette uses Nick to turn the gun against Monroe and at the very least didn't care whether Monroe lived or died. Yes, she could have killed all of them before she left but I believe at that moment she was trying to kill Monroe because she couldn't have predicted that Hank was going to push him out of the way. She decided that she had her fun and thanked them for taking Adalind out of the picture before she left.

Juliette was in control unlike Sean being possessed by Jack the Ripper, Hank by the Mishupeshu, Nick by zombiefication, and Rosalee by the infection. She was a scorned woman who felt her friend her boyfriend and friends were against her but I never thought she unable to control herself.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-12-2016

very accurate