Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 07-11-2016

mr man your convo has been totally offffffff (yeah that's intentional) point.

(07-11-2016, 09:02 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 08:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: However, an addict is still responsible for their actions! They can't just walk away from it and say "I was under the influence. Not my fault." Doesn't work that way. Sad

Damn straight. I'm still amazed Nick didn't punch Eve in the throat when she tried to claim her crimes were committed by a different person. Gotta love lazy writing.

nobody is saying she isn't responsible for her actions; ofcourse she is and even it was evident from how the whole event of season 2 went down and she took the blame there, but something will never change, if juliette wasn't a hexenbiest would she have done all the things she did.

and i'm sure she would also take the blame for this too.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-11-2016

that Adalind became pregnant and would have been enough.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 07-11-2016

I guess this would mean that all Grimms are addicted to being Grimms, all wesen are addicted to being wesen, and all hexenbiests are addicted to being hexenbiests. Lots of addicts running around, in addition to the human addicts.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-11-2016

Quote:nobody is saying she isn't responsible for her actions; ofcourse she is and even it was evident from how the whole event of season 2 went down and she took the blame there, but something will never change, if juliette wasn't a hexenbiest would she have done all the things she did.
Lets take the trailer. If Nick and Juliette where communicating they could have worked out the Adalind issue. The same as they did when Nick's mom brought her to the house. Being a hexenbiest lowered her inhibitions because she was developing a sense of invincibility. Unresolved anger combined with mental ability makes for revenge. The bar only happened because she was a hexenbiest. But that also goes for not dyeing during weserien fight, the manticor, and against Adalind. If Juliette was not a hexenbest Kenneth would have used leverage instead of enticement. Not being a hexenbiest she would not have sleep with Kenneth.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 07-11-2016

Ken also had seen the opportunity.to put it in their favor.It was not necessary to manipulate Juliette,the same was filled with hatred for the whole group, without seeing what good have become a "Hexenbiest".It would be more than a bad day ".now he must deal with the decisions I make.always it advised not to take decisions when one is angry

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 07-11-2016

Quote:I guess this would mean that all Grimms are addicted to being Grimms, all wesen are addicted to being wesen, and all hexenbiests are addicted to being hexenbiests. Lots of addicts running around, in addition to the human addicts.
You can't be addicted to what you are. You can either accept it or not. In Juliette's case she could have denied being a hexenbiest, never wogeing, or using her powers. The same as Adalind trying to not be a hexenbiest. But why would anyone deny who they are.

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 07-12-2016

(07-11-2016, 06:21 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:I guess this would mean that all Grimms are addicted to being Grimms, all wesen are addicted to being wesen, and all hexenbiests are addicted to being hexenbiests. Lots of addicts running around, in addition to the human addicts.
You can't be addicted to what you are. You can either accept it or not. In Juliette's case she could have denied being a hexenbiest, never wogeing, or using her powers. The same as Adalind trying to not be a hexenbiest. But why would anyone deny who they are.

To me I feel you can only attribute that idiom, u 're what you re when u ve been that for most of one's life; if I ven't never drank alcohol in my life and one night, get drunk, u can't call me an alcoholic for life and tell me i'm what I am. It's one period. Yes being a hexenbiest for juliette is almost for life but she can choose to know how to act. The more reason i said she was out of control, she didn't know how to control the spirit, HW or Meisner helped her to control or tame d spirit and now she is back, it's left for us to see how she handles being a hexenbiest all of her own mind.
With Adalind, she was stripped of her powers in S1 and she responded how a hexenbiest should. That's an example

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:30 AM)degrimm Wrote:

To me I feel you can only attribute that idiom, u 're what you re when u ve been that for most of one's life; if I ven't never drank alcohol in my life and one night, get drunk, u can't call me an alcoholic for life and tell me i'm what I am. It's one period. Yes being a hexenbiest for juliette is almost for life but she can choose to know how to act. The more reason i said she was out of control, she didn't know how to control the spirit, HW or Meisner helped her to control or tame d spirit and now she is back, it's left for us to see how she handles being a hexenbiest all of her own mind.
With Adalind, she was stripped of her powers in S1 and she responded how a hexenbiest should. That's an example

When you say out of control, degrimm, what do you mean?

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Not in control of how one wants to act to situations. I don't react to been hit but if I react pretty easily.
We have seen adalind with/without d hexenbiest and always makes the same decisions every time.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:08 AM)degrimm Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:44 AM)irukandji Wrote:

Not in control of how one wants to act to situations. I don't react to been hit but if I react pretty easily.
We have seen adalind with/without d hexenbiest and always makes the same decisions every time.

degrimm, you stated that just because you drank to excess one time and got drunk, that doesn't make you an alcoholic. In Juliette's case, the times she was in control far exceed the one time I can think of where she wasn't. What other times do you see her as out of control?