Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [quote='degrimm' pid='30657' dateline='1464147900']

Yes, and it would be Nick's and the baby would have been conceived before Juliette became a hexenbiest. She did tell Rosalee at one point she thought she was pregnant. Maybe she was and that changed when she became a hexenbiest.

what changed?? unless you are talking about the theory someone made saying, adalind delivered juliette's baby.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 09:18 PM)degrimm Wrote: what changed?? unless you are talking about the theory someone made saying, adalind delivered juliette's baby.

No, I'm not talking about that degrimm. I'm saying the goofy producers could have Juliette come up pregnant.

Forget Adalind and forget Kelly. This has nothing to do with them.

Here's the scenario:

Juliette becomes pregnant with Nick's baby
Juliette turns into a hexenbiest and the baby disappears because this is magic and she is under a magic spell
Juliette dies and becomes Eve
Eve gets injured and Nick uses the stick to heal Eve's wound
Eve's wound heals and the stick reverses the hexenbiest spell
Juliette is back and Eve is gone.
Juliette is her back to her former pregnant self because the stick restored her to the person she was.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 05-25-2016

(05-24-2016, 09:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette becomes pregnant with Nick's baby
Juliette turns into a hexenbiest and the baby disappears because this is magic and she is under a magic spell
Juliette is her back to her former pregnant self because the stick restored her to the person she was.

Or...the baby is revealed to be Kenneth's, which re-opens a DOZEN old wounds between Nick and Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 05-25-2016

If we count the Juliette character changes we have four so far. One Julette the girlfriend then Juliette knows about wesen then Juliette the hexenbiest then Eve. Now is season 6 there will the 5th Juliette/Eve. Now as this new view of Juliette/Eve will be what? Will be interesting if the give any clues in the off season on what the Juliette/Eve changes will be?

RE: Eve/Juliette - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-25-2016

If G&K told us the literal truth for once (hey, it could happen), then what we might get is not Juliette re-emerging, but Eve having to deal with emotions of her own. She and Nick could both be worried about whether Juliette is coming back and if so which Juliette it would be, and Nick could find that their roles have reversed and now he's the one trying to keep Eve from letting her emotions get in the way of her being a useful ally. Because there's no way of predicting how upsetting a suddenly emotional Eve would find living with the memories of someone she regards as a different person.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Vance60 - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 05:38 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 09:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: Juliette becomes pregnant with Nick's baby

Or...the baby is revealed to be Kenneth's, which re-opens a DOZEN old wounds between Nick and Juliette.
Or julieve says she does not know who the father is, (Sean's or Kenneth's) which open's even deeper wounds with Nick and Sean......

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 10:52 AM)Vance60 Wrote:

Or julieve says she does not know who the father is, (Sean's or Kenneth's) which open's even deeper wounds with Nick and Sean......

And nighttime soap staring Juliette/Nick/Adalind/Sean becomes daytime soap staring Nick/Juliette/Adalind/Sean/Kenneth. Surely even G & K wouldn't have Juliette and Rosalee pregnant on top of Adalind now having two children by Nick and Renard. Would they?

I would like for the show to drop the Eve persona and just let Juliette be Juliette the Hexenbiest mostly because I thought Juliette having to reinvent herself in order to get control of her rage was disrespectful to the character. I’d like her to process the emotions she buried/denied as Eve and make a decision to move on with her life. And I’d like that decision to not be based on what Nick thinks or wants.

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 05-25-2016

(05-25-2016, 02:01 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 10:52 AM)Vance60 Wrote:

And nighttime soap staring Juliette/Nick/Adalind/Sean becomes daytime soap staring Nick/Juliette/Adalind/Sean/Kenneth. Surely even G & K wouldn't have Juliette and Rosalee pregnant on top of Adalind now having two children by Nick and Renard. Would they?

I would like for the show to drop the Eve persona and just let Juliette be Juliette the Hexenbiest mostly because I thought Juliette having to reinvent herself in order to get control of her rage was disrespectful to the character. I’d like her to process the emotions she buried/denied as Eve and make a decision to move on with her life. And I’d like that decision to not be based on what Nick thinks or wants.

the writers made a huge mess of the juliette/eve/emotionless/emotion story completely. i do believe when they told us juliette is dead, they should have stuck by that story and say juliette was genetically modified to create eve with juliette memories they damage the emotion part to create the weapon and now emotion part is healed by the stick and the person will be bearing eve with emotions.
she would still have no emotional connection or love with nick but there is a chance she could fall in love with him again in season 6 totally devoid of previous entanglement due to the fact that she has a heart and emotions too.
before she kills whatsoever crosses her path without shedding a tear and now, she would shed that tears cos she's taken a life.
kind of a reboot of juliette before season 1, except that she is a hexenbiest and is bearing eve

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 05-25-2016

The writers made a big assumption. The assumption was people could distinguish between who you are and what you are and one does not define the other. From the comments, that is just to complicated a concept for people to understand. Look how many comments define Juliette and Eve by what they are and what they do. They fail to see Eve and Juliette at two different people. They don't even think the same, they don't even have the same priorities. I am sure there will be people who post examples of why this is not true. Not even realizing their post support my position that they just don't get it. The fact that people label Juliette and Diana evil, when the writers go out of their way to make them not evil. Shows people stick with their bias and not the writers intent.

RE: Eve/Juliette - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-25-2016

The writers have been very cagey about Eve and Juliette. They had Meisner and Eve tell everyone that Juliette no longer exists, then dropped little hints that suggested maybe not. Like Eve talking about the hat trick and saying "Do you remember when Adalind became me and I became her?" and admitting to Trubel that it's too dangerous for her to think about what Juliette would have thought. What this suggests is that Eve and Juliette are different personalities, which is not quite the same thing as different people. And that probably is a good thing, or else there'd be so many fewer uncertainties about what's going to happen with Eve next season.