Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 05-24-2016

Hello Forum,
TV Guide has been reviewing TV shows since 1953. Here is what they had to say about the Grimm show on Oct 29, 2015:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-season-5-premiere/
This predates the fabrication of FrankenEve, so it is written based on Juliette is DEAD. The title of the article say it all:
Quote:What's Grimm Without Juliette?
Awesome
Unfortunately, she came back.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 05:18 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum,
TV Guide has been reviewing TV shows since 1953. Here is what they had to say about the Grimm show on Oct 29, 2015:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/grimm-season-5-premiere/
This predates the fabrication of FrankenEve, so it is written based on Juliette is DEAD. The title of the article say it all:
Quote:What's Grimm Without Juliette?
Awesome
Unfortunately, she came back.
New Guy

this would create a conflict btw opposing views of adalind and juliette lovers; so tthis post is stupid and i'm not apologizing for my comments.
this only creates more annoying meaningless convos others have to be seeing again. the forum has been slightly peaceful now this again.
people like you will say later that why cant opposing fans get along, cos of this; you are meant to be criticizing that tvguide article instead of promoting it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 03:40 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 03:33 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 01:41 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant.

I have been wondering what Nick thinks about Adalind's decision to take Kelly and move in with Renard. Adalind had Diana help the scoobies, that's true, but would that completely convince Nick that she only moved in with Renard because she had to?

You could be right here, syscrash. Adalind might pursue Nick, but he would be reluctant because she's been with Renard.

There is another possibility that I've been thinking of, one where Adalind stays with her kids and protects them. If that's the case, she won't go back to Nick.
Could be she will have to wait and see what Sean does now that Conrad is dead who will replace him. Well likely be the 3 or 4 episode next season to get a picture where this is going. Your right she would risk the kids.
I think Renard was probably imagining himself in Bonaparte's position before the body hit the floor. Unless someone arrives that's equal to or more powerful than Bonaparte, Renard will announce himself as leader of Portland BC. But. He doesn't know that the ring is some kind of threat/control. So will Renard be able to coerce Adalind into continuing their ruse of a happy family?

This is one thing I'll be interested in finding out next season. Does the spell remain if the person who cast it is dead? Dodgy

Way back in S2, when Stefania killed Frau Pech, that seemed to break the spell she had used to duplicate Adalind. Now, is that a general rule, or was that a one time thing? Dodgy

Or, is this just going to be yet another one of those things the writer's just pretend never happened. You know, like Juliette setting up Kelly and her neighbors to be murdered by the werrat and everyone now saying: "NO, No, that's not what happened at all!!". Rolleyes
There was an interview posted in one of the threads shortly after the finale aired where G or K said the ring would be in play for S6. To what severity and how long, time & the writers will tell. I suspect the ring/spell will be used, at least initially, as a way to prevent Nick & Adalind from living/being together. The ring/spell takes the decision out of their hands, plus gives Nick a temporary reprieve from having to tell Adalind whether he’d want them living together again if the choice was theirs to make.

Nick told Trubel in the finale that he believed Adalind went to Renard/BC because she didn’t have a choice. Unless the writers change Adalind’s course in S6 I think she will always put her children ahead of Nick.

As for Juliette and culpability, or lack of, I think it’s more about reinventing Juliette into a persona that doesn’t connect with/feel remorse over the past than making a statement that it never happened. I really think more than anything the writers didn’t want to deal with the Nick/Juliette fallout during S5 and their big Wesen uprising arc so they put it on the backburner until later by creating Eve. Now the question is - does anyone care about watching Nick, Juliette, and the others deal with the fallout two seasons later. It could provide great insight and reflection for the characters, or it could fall flat.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:18 PM)Robyn Wrote: Now the question is - does anyone care about watching Nick, Juliette, and the others deal with the fallout two seasons later. It could provide great insight and reflection for the characters, or it could fall flat.

I don't. For one thing, it's not going to further the story in any way, shape or form. For another, it's a waste of episode time. For a third, most viewers aren't going to believe it one way or another any way.

I got used to Eve, and I generally liked most of the episodes she appeared in. I'm not sure how this whole dealing with the feelings storyline is going to work, but it is interesting so far. Sean has been given a great spotlight as an evil character, he's always great to watch, and I really like the Adalind and her kids story arc. That is so much better than time travel back two years past in order to finally know what Juliette the hexenbiest was really thinking and if she's really sorry and what is she going to do about it.

the producers said after season 5 finale that eve is still eve with feelings or emotions. but eve and juliette has been defined respectively as

eve: person without emotions/feelings.u can't give emotions to an emotionless person by opening sth that's not there.

juliette: person with emotions/feelings.

why can't they just say she is juliette but still has the hexenbiest in her and even nick called her juliette and she responded.

so why are the producers not admitting it is juliette with hexenbiest.

(05-24-2016, 08:15 PM)degrimm Wrote: the producers said after season 5 finale that eve is still eve with feelings or emotions. but eve and juliette has been defined respectively as

eve: person without emotions/feelings.u can't give emotions to an emotionless person by opening sth that's not there.

why can't they just say she is juliette but still has the hexenbiest in her and even nick called her juliette and she responded.

Well, we know the producers' track record for telling the truth: ziltch.

I am hoping she remains Eve and she keeps her hexenbiest powers.

However, these producers being the dolts they are, I have a feeling we're back to Juliette. The other thing that I've been wondering is if she is back to being Juliette, are they going to have her come up pregnant.

(05-24-2016, 08:27 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:15 PM)degrimm Wrote: the producers said after season 5 finale that eve is still eve with feelings or emotions. but eve and juliette has been defined respectively as

Well, we know the producers' track record for telling the truth: ziltch.

I am hoping she remains Eve and she keeps her hexenbiest powers.

However, these producers being the dolts they are, I have a feeling we're back to Juliette. The other thing that I've been wondering is if she is back to being Juliette, are they going to have her come up pregnant.

you are hoping she remains emotionless??
pregnancy?? nicks,renards or kenneth???--- timeline is way too far for all of them to put a pregnancy in season 6.

(05-24-2016, 08:45 PM)degrimm Wrote: you are hoping she remains emotionless??

What's wrong with that????

(05-24-2016, 08:45 PM)degrimm Wrote: pregnancy??

Yes, and it would be Nick's and the baby would have been conceived before Juliette became a hexenbiest. She did tell Rosalee at one point she thought she was pregnant. Maybe she was and that changed when she became a hexenbiest.

(05-24-2016, 08:53 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:45 PM)degrimm Wrote: you are hoping she remains emotionless??

What's wrong with that????

(05-24-2016, 08:45 PM)degrimm Wrote: pregnancy??

Yes, and it would be Nick's and the baby would have been conceived before Juliette became a hexenbiest. She did tell Rosalee at one point she thought she was pregnant. Maybe she was and that changed when she became a hexenbiest.
if you are saying the baby was delivered before juliette became a hexenbiest, that would be S04E09, which is right about the same time She did tell Rosalee she thought she was pregnant.
when will the baby have been delivered- another?? that was a season and a half ago. the baby would have been delivered while she was dead??? still not making much sense to me

(05-24-2016, 09:02 PM)degrimm Wrote: if you are saying the baby was delivered before juliette became a hexenbiest,

No, that's not what I'm saying.