Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 04-29-2016

Wonder if Eve has the power to match LBB? I don't see Eve wanting anything from Nick or wanting to get back together just wanting to maybe give Nick some kind of an apology with action not words.

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 07:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Wonder if Eve has the power to match LBB? I don't see Eve wanting anything from Nick or wanting to get back together just wanting to maybe give Nick some kind of an apology with action not words.

i agree with you also- i don't see anything remotely to eve saying that she wants nick back or wanting something from nick. honestly i don't also see any action apology or maybe with words just eve doing her job to make sure everybody is safe and also giving an advice to nick, which made me think the writers are really playing with us.

unless she is been professional in her work place cos she used nick to adalind but i'm pretty sure they are pulling our legs.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 07:27 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Wonder if Eve has the power to match LBB? I don't see Eve wanting anything from Nick or wanting to get back together just wanting to maybe give Nick some kind of an apology with action not words.

The one thing I noticed about Diana is that she does not appear to be powerful enough to kill with her mind. Otherwise I think we would have seen someone killed. In that aspect, Eve is still more powerful.
It may be as syscrash said: Adalind and Eve may have to band together to fight Diana. While she's not completely powerful, I imagine that's not going to last for long.

I also noted tonight that Eve mentioned something about protecting Kelly. I don't know her exact words as I didn't hear all of them. I believe her, though.

Personally, I prefer Grimm refrain from forcing Eve to go through some kind of 'actions speak louder than words' apology. In my opinion, it's just clutter that mires the story down and it's not pertinent to the issue of HW and BC. I don't believe such an apology would be of any importance to Nick. He's certainly not bothered by the fact that she hasn't apologized, but instead, he seems to have moved on.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-29-2016

Eve telling NIck she would protect Kelly is Eve doing her job. If conrad has a place for Nick. Why isn't his number one target Eve. Because the hexenbiest attacker was a blond hexenbiest. BC may think it was Adalind. If so, does Adalind turn in Eve as the one that took out the factory. Something finally got to Eve. Diana in her head brought back the hexenette. You could see the anger building. Now with Diana the show has upped the power levels yet again. It is to the point what chance do Nick have. It is amazing how we have not even seen conrad do anything. Yet his presence makes you fear him as being very deadly. Knowing he is a zauberbiest also adds to the impression.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 05-23-2016

Now they have add a twist again to Eve/Juliette. Where may this go? We seen Nick save her life with the relic and returned feelings to Eve what will that mean? Someone posted they thought Nick and Juliette would get back together I don't think so because of this new feeling even, if Nick could overcome what happened to Kelly and trying to kill him Eve/Juliette couldn't forgive herself. That is one side effect I see in her feeling returning.

I also think those feeling she will see that Nick is now in love with Adalind.

So what will Eve/Juliette do next season? Will she be as effective as before or will those feeling keep her for being the killing agent she was? Will she still want to be part of HW?

What does the forum think?

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 11:30 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Now they have add a twist again to Eve/Juliette. Where may this go? We seen Nick save her life with the relic and returned feelings to Eve what will that mean? Someone posted they thought Nick and Juliette would get back together I don't think so because of this new feeling even, if Nick could overcome what happened to Kelly and trying to kill him Eve/Juliette couldn't forgive herself. That is one side effect I see in her feeling returning.

I also think those feeling she will see that Nick is now in love with Adalind.

So what will Eve/Juliette do next season? Will she be as effective as before or will those feeling keep her for being the killing agent she was? Will she still want to be part of HW?

What does the forum think?

that's the whole essence of her feeling coming back; they balance N/A with juliette betraying his mum and burning down the trailer; that's the conflict she would have. One choice would be to feel guilt, she won't be able to want to fight for nick back but at same time, she still love him and so would be forced to leave the city for good; more reason i said it's all nick's decision and thatt was why they didn't allow nick to tell adalind his feelings- we don't know.

one thing we have seen from season 1 is that juliette would do anything for nick until end of season 4 but even in season 5 eve was also partly interested in protecting nick.
we would see adalind's side in season 6 too and nick's side cos i know nick and adalind will be together @least @ the beginning of season 6 until the test/challenges comes.............................

RE: Eve/Juliette - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-23-2016

Another possibility is that Eve will be like Wu is now. Having all that power and wanting to use it for the right reasons, but also worried about not being able to keep it from taking over the way it did before.

RE: Eve/Juliette - crossbar - 05-23-2016

I think the stick killed the hexenbeist. I mean, it's obvious it did SOMETHING to the Hexenbeist. Juliette is back as far as I'm concerned,

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 05-23-2016

Greenwalt has already said Eve is still Eve. Now she will have feelings. With this comes guilt.
IMO this now makes Eve able to join into the soap opera part of the show. Isn't it amazing how they moved Juliette out and Adalind in so she could join in. Now the moved Adalind out. Destroyed Eve place. They suppressed Adalind. Now they give Eve feelings.

I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant. The way Nick responded when Eve woke after the stick. I predict Nick will pursue the new Eve. More out of guilt then anything. Eve will not pursue Nick because of her guilt.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant.

I have been wondering what Nick thinks about Adalind's decision to take Kelly and move in with Renard. Adalind had Diana help the scoobies, that's true, but would that completely convince Nick that she only moved in with Renard because she had to?

You could be right here, syscrash. Adalind might pursue Nick, but he would be reluctant because she's been with Renard.

There is another possibility that I've been thinking of, one where Adalind stays with her kids and protects them. If that's the case, she won't go back to Nick.