Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-11-2016

Meisner was very aware of everything.Trubel told Nick that they -this-wise group on Nick's son, Juliette and Adalind-
and clearly it does not seem to Trubel have told them.
and the group of Chavez who entered the home of Nick. Chavez said obviously refers to Juliette, in that I think

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 01:35 PM)brandon Wrote: Meisner was very aware of everything.Trubel told Nick that they -this-wise group on Nick's son, Juliette and Adalind-
and clearly it does not seem to Trubel have told them.
and the group of Chavez who entered the home of Nick. Chavez said obviously refers to Juliette, in that I think

But who is HW to wound, kidnap, and brainwash anyone they see fit?

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-11-2016

Quote:But who is HW to wound, kidnap, and brainwash anyone they sit fit?

There was never any indication of wounding anyone during HW training. Getting beat up as part of training. What grunt hasn't. - You find a problem with Juliette treatment for insubordination. Never join the military. You have problem with HW indoctrination (brainwashing) to their way of thinking. again I say never join the military. Complaints about Eve testing Nick under fire. Again never join the military.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 02:04 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:But who is HW to wound, kidnap, and brainwash anyone they sit fit?

There was never any indication of wounding anyone during HW training. Getting beat up as part of training. What grunt hasn't. - You find a problem with Juliette treatment for insubordination. Never join the military. You have problem with HW indoctrination (brainwashing) to their way of thinking. again I say never join the military. Complaints about Eve testing Nick under fire. Again never join the military.

Trubel shot Juliette with two arrows. That was what I meant by wounding her.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Dian Mclean - 04-14-2016

Ok my thoughts on this. No way should Nick ever forgive Juliette/Eve. Burn down your heritage, have your mother killed, beat the crap out of Monroe and his wife oh and don't forget his 3 neighbors was killed. No way in heck can Nick ever forgive her for that. And they need to have him not working work Eve/ Juliette that I don't get. And to top it off she have no guilt or remorse for anything she does. I dont care Eve/Juliette needs a good ass whopping from Nick. Oh and no body force her to drink that portion she did it knowing that there might be a negative reaction. At least Adalind was remorseful of her actions.

And thats my story and I am sticking to it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-14-2016

Quote:Ok my thoughts on this. No way should Nick ever forgive Juliette/Eve. Burn down your heritage, have your mother killed, beat the crap out of Monroe and his wife oh and don't forget his 3 neighbors was killed. No way in heck can Nick ever forgive her for that. And they need to have him not working work Eve/ Juliette that I don't get. And to top it off she have no guilt or remorse for anything she does. I dont care Eve/Juliette needs a good ass whopping from Nick. Oh and no body force her to drink that portion she did it knowing that there might be a negative reaction. At least Adalind was remorseful of her actions.
And thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Juliette had a hand in what happened to his mother. vs Adalind did not help but actually left Hank for dead, left Juliette in a comma.

Nick had not seen his mom since he was 12. Adalind helped kill his aunt who was more of a mom by raising him.

He now has a child he is responsible for through no fault of his own. Something that has now forever changed his life.

Juliette destroyed Nick heritage. vs Adalind who destroyed Nick's ability to be a Grimm.

Juliette said she was sorry for his mom, right before Trubel shoot her. vs Adalind has never said one word to hank, just baked him more cookies.

If it was not for Juliette Nick would not be a Grimm and Rosalee and Monroe would be dead. You are right Juliette was an idiot for trying to save their lives.

lets see. Juliette save zombie Nick. she save him from the musi, she save monroe and rosalee, then save them all in the factory. vs Adalind who has saved zero lives.

The point I am making is the writers gave both women baggage. Neither is a saint or a hero. Both women have been an enemy of Nick. Let see what each has done to change their ways.

So far Eve has been saving their tails. Adalind has been scheming with Sean. But the race is not over maybe Adalind will change.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 03:50 PM)Dian Mclean Wrote: And thats my story and I am sticking to it.

You go, girl! I completely disagree with everything you said, but you have a right to your opinion.

Quote:syscrash wrote:
Adalind has never said one word to hank, just baked him more cookies.

Totally classic. Thanks for a great laugh!

If it was not for Juliette Nick would not be a Grimm and Rosalee and Monroe would be dead. You are right Juliette was an idiot for trying to save their lives.

So true.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-14-2016

The complaint is Bitsie is a bad actor because of how she plays Eve. Yet nothing but good comments when Sasha plays the character the same way. Complainers, you do realize Bitsie is no more like Eve then Sash is.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Dian Mclean - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 04:47 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 03:50 PM)Dian Mclean Wrote: And thats my story and I am sticking to it.

You go, girl! I completely disagree with everything you said, but you have a right to your opinion.

Adalind has never said one word to hank, just baked him more cookies.

Totally classic. Thanks for a great laugh!

So true.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-15-2016

Has anybody wondered how does Eve get around. Like when she got out of Nicks truck. You see her walk past the truck then disappear. The same as all of a sudden she is there but Nick does not see her coming.