Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 10:55 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 10:40 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I don't think he shrug it off he did ask if after what she had done how could she just (paraphrasing) just let it go so easy she said it wasn't easy the night she tested him.

Was this when he questioned her about not having remorse?
Yes she said something to the effect that was Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-05-2016

(04-05-2016, 10:40 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I don't think he shrug it off he did ask if after what she had done how could she just (paraphrasing) just let it go so easy she said it wasn't easy the night she tested him. With that comment and with what she had done I just think he didn't go into things at that time his anger was still there. Now we have some kind of relationship forming not sure what with her and HW. So now maybe just for now he is letting sleeping dog lie.

This may not last kind of depends on what comes of this HW thing. Also it been leaked that her and Adalind meet so that should be fun, maybe Adalind will learn more or understand what has happened to Juliette to become Eve.

I don't think we're going to get a lot of information out of the Eve versus Adalind meet. I think Adalind is going to be like everyone else is about Eve when they meet her. In other words, she'll be weirded out by Eve.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Rotkäppchen - 04-05-2016

Adalind will know she's there before she appears to her (even for an instant) as they know when they're around one another or near.

I think when they encounter one another that possibly Adalind's biest comes out too Wink and this is the episode that Nick finds out, right? So who is going to let it slip to Nick? Is Adalind finally going to tell him, will he see it for himself (when she's angry or not realizing he is there or he asks her) and if he does ask her why - because Eve told him? I mean do you think Eve could possibly ring him up and say "your baby mama's got her powers back" I mean she's sharing all the other things why leave this feels out of it ... hmm?

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-06-2016

Quote:js grimm wrote:
I don't think he shrug it off he did ask if after what she had done how could she just (paraphrasing) just let it go so easy she said it wasn't easy the night she tested him. With that comment and with what she had done I just think he didn't go into things at that time his anger was still there. Now we have some kind of relationship forming not sure what with her and HW. So now maybe just for now he is letting sleeping dog lie.

But doesn't Nick's reaction to Juliette/Eve seem a little on the weak side to you?

The only thing he can say to her in anger is a comment about not experiencing remorse over his mother's death. When she looks and acts like a wooden person, it doesn't even go through Nick's head that hey, maybe there's something really wrong here. Instead he tells Monroe she seems like a different person. Now Monroe I think suggests split personality, but Nick doesn't take it up and wonder. He just leaves it at that.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 11:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: But doesn't Nick's reaction to Juliette/Eve seem a little on the weak side to you?

The only thing he can say to her in anger is a comment about not experiencing remorse over his mother's death. When she looks and acts like a wooden person, it doesn't even go through Nick's head that hey, maybe there's something really wrong here. Instead he tells Monroe she seems like a different person. Now Monroe I think suggests split personality, but Nick doesn't take it up and wonder. He just leaves it at that.

Maybe HW brainwashed Nick behind the scenes? Rolleyes

The only other option would be to chalk it up to bad writing.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 11:33 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:js grimm wrote:
I don't think he shrug it off he did ask if after what she had done how could she just (paraphrasing) just let it go so easy she said it wasn't easy the night she tested him. With that comment and with what she had done I just think he didn't go into things at that time his anger was still there. Now we have some kind of relationship forming not sure what with her and HW. So now maybe just for now he is letting sleeping dog lie.

But doesn't Nick's reaction to Juliette/Eve seem a little on the weak side to you?

We all wonder about things sometimes we may even reflect on the what if's at my age but did I at Nick's age if I did I can't remember doing it. I can't say when I started doing it as it has been so long but I life by the Serenity Pray. Now granted this is a TV series and not real life in the series they for some reason have written the character. Unles the writers are giving us some wisdom.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

So no Serenity Pray just the fact that Nick as I see it has one of two reason for his actions one he flat doesn't care at this point if Eve/Juliette is a alive or dead, two for me most likely he hasn't figured out a way to deal with the Eve/Juliette person how to act or react around her he can't process the Eve thing and likely still blames himself for this chain of events. So as she is robot like he is also when he around her. IMO

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 12:02 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 11:33 AM)irukandji Wrote: But doesn't Nick's reaction to Juliette/Eve seem a little on the weak side to you?

Maybe HW brainwashed Nick behind the scenes? Rolleyes

The only other option would be to chalk it up to bad writing.

I actually wondered if maybe it was Adalind's spell. I thought it was Elizabeth who said the spell tied them together in different ways. I keep wondering if Nick will change right along with Adalind when she gets her powers back.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-08-2016

he expected to feel some remorse for the killings.He also sees the good side of it,Eve is better than Juliette angry.

Juliette "Hexenbiest" angry with everybody and willing to kill anyone.
so choose, which one is better?Juliette angry or robot Eve?
I do not think anyone could stop only Hadrian's Wall could

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 07:14 AM)brandon Wrote: he expected to feel some remorse for the killings.He also sees the good side of it,Eve is better than Juliette angry.

Juliette "Hexenbiest" angry with everybody and willing to kill anyone.
so choose, which one is better?Juliette angry or robot Eve?
I do not think anyone could stop only Hadrian's Wall could

Brandon, I just have to say, I really like your posts. You are among the few here who bring out good thoughts with all of your posts. Kudos!

I can't say for sure that that Eve is better than Juliette. She's certainly much calmer, more rational, and it's easier to communicate with her. But I am wondering at what cost. We know at least one person had a hand in beating her, possibly torturing her into submission. That makes me question HW tactics. We will probably learn more about BC as we go along but I see HW being just as underhanded.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-08-2016

if it were so, it is better?.as they say "all's fair in war as in love"
Nick thought well maybe regarding Juliet, the other option was to kill her.but would not let that happen so Diana , which was manipulated