Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 03-03-2016

Was it only me but did anyone else note the look between Eve and Nick when they are checking the plane fights and car rentals? I have watched that about 3 times now and can't figure out Nick is just surprised the Eve is using police terms on the checks or if something else should be readed into that look?

Were we to take it that he now see Eve as Eve no Juliette or is he seeing something in Eve that he finds of interest.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 03-03-2016

Quote:Was it only me but did anyone else note the look between Eve and Nick when they are checking the plane fights and car rentals? I have watched that about 3 times now and can't figure out Nick is just surprised the Eve is using police terms on the checks or if something else should be readed into that look?

Were we to take it that he now see Eve as Eve no Juliette or is he seeing something in Eve that he finds of interest.

I also wondered about the look. Was he impressed or amazed, how she was so take control. I have a bias but I saw it as Nick starting to accept that Eve is a good operative. My bias is based on for four seasons she was a follower, I am seeing signs of her actually being a leader. In the restaurant Nick followed Eve, though not by choice. But like Nick said it was as test could he watch her back. I see that as the question going forward can he let Eve lead. or will he want to control the situation.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 03-12-2016

Does anyone else see Eve as becoming an isolated character. Considering who Bitsie says she is patterning the character after. Plus what all of the characters on other shows that pattern Eve have in common. Thou they fight for good. They are pursued by those in charge. I can see Eve protecting those that are after her. This would counteract her extreme power. Because she can not use it against the innocent. even though they are after her. This will also allow for the exit of Meisner and the discontinued use of HW headquarters.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 03-12-2016

FrankenEve is getting too big for her britches. They're obviously working overtime to sell her as some kind of badass, when she didn't even earn her powers in the first place. If she doesn't get a lesson in humility soon, the show deserves to be cancelled.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 03-12-2016

I would go with needing the lesson in humility if she was arrogant with her powers. I see her story follwing the same tragic story line as her type of character in other shows. They are all powerful but hunted by those they protect.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 03-12-2016

Juliette was always more of a loner, doing her own thing. There's nothing new in that characteristic has transitioned to this new character, Eve. Still not sure where the show is going with her character, but I like her. I see why this Hadrian's Wall contingent only has Meisner, Trubel and Eve. They really don't need anyone else. I still think she may be part Grimm.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 03-20-2016

What should we take from the car scene with Renard? We know she knows that Rachel is wesen and BC, then she see them meet, so if I were Meisner or HW Renard would go off my need to know list, now he on my watch list. Will Eve or Trubel maybe Meisner tell Nick about what HW has seen?

Add that Adalind is going to join Renard campaign as family with Kelly will she also go on HW watch list or will they tell her where Diana is and get her to work for them?

How will Eve even take the baby being used by Renard? We could see her as being protective of Kelly which might make us rethink her and Nick? That would so some of the old Juliette character.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 03-20-2016

Why would Eve care about Kelly being used as Sean's family.
I am wondering how Adalind will be involved. Does Adalind get sent to HW by Sean or does Adalind get sent to Sean by HW. We know Sean has made the first move. Isn't nice Nick opened the door. Maybe Eve doesn't have a problem with Sean being mayor. Have we considered Eve with this knowledge of what and how Sean is being put in office. That a superhexenbiest that by nature is manipulative, may find leverage is better the action. That would make Eve is working Sean. Sean is working Adalind. Adalind is working Nick. Eve and Nick go back and forth. Sometime she will need him. Sometimes he will need her. But always business. Kind of like the Nick and Juliette relation from season 1.
We only know the interviews have said he will be neither good nor bad. They also say the war between HW and BC will end not how you would expect.

RE: Eve/Juliette - tscchope - 03-21-2016

Juliette's always been calculating and able to plan. She found where Kelly was emailing from on her journey to destroy the coins from a friend. She initaited the contact between Nick and the detective who investigated the car crash that, as far as Nick knew, killed his parents. Her planning was what made the trap to kill Kelly Burkhardt so effective. That's why it is so important in understanding Juliette.

Her intent to kill Adalind by dropping a statue on top of her only failed because of the lack of control. She said in the precinct that she should have killed Adalind. If @syscrash , you're trying to prove Juliette couldn't kill you're on a losing proposition. Tell it to the wesenrein and manticore she killed. There is no Eve, only Juliette.
The look Nick exchanged brought home to him how little he really knew about Juliette as well as raising questions as to whether Meisner really was in charge, here.

Bottom line: Nick is not going to work with not-Juliette and he's not going to work with Hadrian's Wall.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 03-21-2016

Hello Tscchope,
I agree with your recent comments:
Quote:There is no Eve, only Juliette.
I refer to the three versions of Bitsie's character as Juliette, Hexenette and FrankenEve.
Quote:Her planning was what made the trap to kill Kelly Burkhardt so effective.
Hexenette was present while the plans were made. There is no doubt she lied to Kelly in the betrayal email. She has yet to confess to Nick she lied that she "didn't know" what Kenneth was going to do.
Quote: [T]rying to prove Juliette couldn't kill [is] a losing proposition. Tell it to the wesenrein and manticore she killed.
Indeed, Hexenette killed. FrankenEve has even more kills; 20 BC dead at the factory. She also attempted to kill Adalind, Monroe and Nick.
Quote:Bottom line: Nick is not going to work with not-Juliette and he's not going to work with Hadrian's Wall.
That is my hope. However, the writers seem to want FrankenEve to be more powerful than Nick. They cast her as part of the HW leadership. Worst of all they cast Nick as naive. He should have dumped Juliette for the memory loss. He should have dumped her and beaten Renard to a pulp for the love potion/spell. He should have moved to the fome and changed all communication to high security as soon as Hexenette walked out. If he joins HW then Meisner needs to convert him into FrankenBozo.
New Guy