Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - tscchope - 02-21-2016

Juliette this season is just like Juliette the first few seasons. She just 'is' there and doesn't do much. A high powered assassin, supposedly, in a Portland seething with Black Claw activists. So, show her assassinating. I think she's been at a computer terminal once.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-21-2016

The conversation between Trubel and Eve was interesting. It showed Eve has a total disassociation with Juliette. Trubel was concerned that Juliette would come out and continue her need for revenge. The statement of Juliette would have killed you, lets Trubel know Eve doesn't harbor Juliette's anger.

Monroee was scared more then anything. I see that as everyone concern. Right now she is in control and has said several times she is their to defeat BC and protect Nick. But the question exist, what happens when is if you piss her off. Nick tried pushing Eve buttons, Even Monroe came at her with accusations. Both times the lack of response, makes being around her even more like walking on egg shells. They are wondering what does it take to upset her, and when it does, what happens. Nick and Monroee remind me of someone poking a bear with a stick. If the bear was to bite them, they would claim it was the bears fault.

After watching Eve work the case giving direction on how to track down the clues. Nick was impressed with how authoritative Eve is. How she is in control of the situation. How Meisner respects what she is and what she can do. The line of Nick needing Eve's approval said volumes to Eve's standing in HW.

We are now seeing Nick going from missing Juliette and wishing Eve was Juliette. To being amazed at who and what Eve is. Trubel is already amazed and totally on board with Eve.

I find it so amazing that the viewers still try and compare Eve with Juliette. Their is noting that Eve does or reacts to that is even close to what Juliette would do. That is Juliette not Hexenette would do.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-21-2016

Hello Forum:
Per NBC
[Image: Cbn7h-YUUAATrHa.jpg]
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 04:54 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum:
Per NBC
[Image: Cbn7h-YUUAATrHa.jpg]
New Guy

Uh-huh. Riiiiiiiight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ3lxzuI_sc

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-21-2016

Hello Forum,
Here is commentary from Claire Coffee about the character {Franken}Eve:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2813155/grimm-actress-claire-coffee-on-the-threat-of-eve/
In her own words:
Quote:Claire adds that Adalind Schade is very distrustful of Eve, regardless of her appearance and the change in her personality.

“Even if Eve is changed, I don’t think she really trusts that Eve is a totally different person and that it won’t jeopardize her relationship with Nick.”

I doubt that any of the Grimm characters trust FrankenEve.

New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 06:25 PM)New Guy Wrote: Claire adds that Adalind Schade is very distrustful of Eve, regardless of her appearance and the change in her personality.

“Even if Eve is changed, I don’t think she really trusts that Eve is a totally different person and that it won’t jeopardize her relationship with Nick.

New Guy

haha......love it, love it, love it. The dweeb gets a taste of her own medicine.

RE: Eve/Juliette - tscchope - 02-22-2016

(02-21-2016, 09:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: haha... The dweeb gets a taste of her own medicine.

Being Adalind, she will look to get closer to not-Juliette.

The question Monroe ought to have asked was "why did Juliette destroy the trailer?". If not-Juliette is not Juliette, she'd answer in full, without hesitation.

@syscrash, the reason Juliette didn't kill Nick was because she still is a in love with him. That comes from hints Bitsie's dropped. She didn't kill Adalind, because she was pregnat with Nick's child, a child Juliette believes should be hers. That's also from titbits Bitsie has dropped. Had she killed Adalind, she'd have killed any chance of ever being with Nick again or having a family. Perhaps you could curb your impulse to make every thread about Juliette and confine your comments about Juliette specifically to this thread.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-24-2016

Quote:The question Monroe ought to have asked was "why did Juliette destroy the trailer?". If not-Juliette is not Juliette, she'd answer in full, without hesitation.
hexenette answered that question in the spice shop. She said she went a little overboard when she found out that bitch was HAVING A LITTLE GRIMM. I don't know what part of that does not scream one really, really pissed off female.

tscchope you know I have read every article out. The article was referring to her motivation for the transformation. Post transformation explains character state of mind. AS the character stated the intent was to kill Nick and Trubel. By that I would assume it would have extended to anyone else that got in her way.

You read to much into the importance of Kelly on decisions. There are two scenes created to show the greatest difference between Juliette and Eve. As Juliette even as hexenette she could not drop the statue on someone she had an emotional hate for. As Eve she can assassinate for the better good.

The same with Sean. His gutting the pig, classic Sean. Let us knew the old Sean is still there.

They did the same thing with Adalind. Early Adalind never had concern for others or her actions. Her only concern was the result. Now even thinking about a job she considers Nick. She looks for approval instead of demanding respect. When Adalind was using her knowledge helping Nick, she showed confidence, instead of arrogance. That was one of the best parts, we got to see Adalind holding her head up proud again. Not huddled and scared.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 03-02-2016

Hi Forum,
This is from Bitsie Tulloch's Facebook page. She calls it "Even dead people appreciate a good breakfast burrito."

https://www.facebook.com/BitsieTulloch/photos/a.10150189762337948.324481.35312722947/10153764899572948/?type=3&theater

She is making a joke, but for purposes of filming that scene, Juliette was dead, embalmed, in a casket at the grave yard and about to be buried. NBC sure went to a lot of work to create the illusion that she was dead.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 03-03-2016

I find a couple of things strange about the picture. They are fixing her lips, but she has not finished the eating. Unless for some reason it is hard to get in and out why is she in the casket and no one is around.

I would like to think, she figured it would be a comfortable place to sit and eat breakfast. The prop people probable made it padded and comfortable. Have no answer for the makeup person. Unless they finished her makeup take the burrito and finish readying the shot. Just think cold breakfast burrito.

I will admit I just could not for one believe they killed a main character. Other shows had so I thought maybe. After a few episodes, and Adalind taking Juliette's spot. I started to believe the NBC hype. I have a few post saying they really did it. Was I surprised with the return? More a relief and a I told you so. What did surprise me was Eve. After season 4 where Juliette got to show out. Especially in the spice shop. I was gearing up for one great season 5 of Juliette kicking A$$ and taking names. Then she died. It was not as much the death and thinking I would not see any more hexenette action. It was they built up, the anticipation, of what next and then she dies. I am thinking that may also be what hurt the numbers. To me cliff hangers are one thing. Leaving a character in trouble, the one thing you know you will see more of them. Killing them off. That leaves you with what do you have to look forward to. The wondering if they will come back goes only so far. I stayed because there where just to many clues that Bitsie was not gone. The show left no room for doubt with Juliette comes the biest. I was looking for Hexenette. I got Eve, Hexenette on steroids. If Hexenette owned the spice shop. I am expecting Eve to just dominate something.