Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-03-2016

I don't see it as a switch. I also see her limited movement of her own choosing. We have to remember. Eve is coming out of what would be considered a intensive rehab. Like she said they saved me I saved you. She realizes how dangerous she can be if she losses it. This could be why she chooses isolation so not to trigger her anger. The fact that Nick was pushing buttons and she did not react. Indicates she has worked on staying calm. When she was walking away. I do wonder if Nick had grabbed her arm saying don't walk away from me I want answers, what she would have done.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-04-2016

For someone we thought lived in a cell. Eve room is kind of nice. all the back lighting in the closet. With all her wigs lined up on the shelf.
Not the grey steel bunk we thought it would be. Nicks bunker or Eve's room I would take the room. At least Eve's room looks like the inside of some space ship.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 05:36 PM)syscrash Wrote: For someone we thought lived in a cell. Eve room is kind of nice. all the back lighting in the closet. With all her wigs lined up on the shelf.
Not the grey steel bunk we thought it would be. Nicks bunker or Eve's room I would take the room. At least Eve's room looks like the inside of some space ship.
I note that also in the preview clip what I found interesting was Eve saying the one regret she had was that Nick couldn't bury Juliette. What should we take from that? I've been thinking about remark trying to put it into some context. Any thoughts on that remark?

It would have given him closure. The clip said a lot about Eve's personality. She is robotic but not a robot or a mindless drown. She understands why it is hard for Nick to move on. She is just is not going to let it change her. It is either get over it or get on.

here is the problem I see. She may not think like Juliette but she has the same mannerisms and inflections in her presence. Yes it is more rigid but it is still her. Nick spotted it the minute he saw her. So how does he get past it. How does he actually bury Juliette.

I predict what Eve does to the guy she interrogates will be so horrendous it will solidify for Nick that Eve is not Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Saranghaeyo Oppa - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 05:41 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 05:36 PM)syscrash Wrote: For someone we thought lived in a cell. Eve room is kind of nice. all the back lighting in the closet. With all her wigs lined up on the shelf.
I note that also in the preview clip what I found interesting was Eve saying the one regret she had was that Nick could bury Juliette. What should we take from that? I've been thinking about remark trying to put it into some context. Any thoughts on that remark?

Well , I think after this episode Nick will finally bury her and let go of Juliette. He will move on and never think of the past Juliette. Working with Eve will totally open his eyes that Juliette is DEAD. I will be glad to see that. It will also give EVe a fresh new start with Nick. Nick may not like what they are doing but Nick will eventually see what they are doing will be the only way to stop the war tgat is coming.

I don't think that will happen till start crossed, when she does the interrogation. He technique will end all doubts that Eve is not Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-05-2016

Hi Forum,
I watched both 5.08 preview clips, saw the photos and read the summaries.
The writers are trying hard to promote the impossible, Juliette is dead and Eve is "alive". Nick has become confused. When Monroe and Rosalee ask about Juliette, he "corrects" them that she is Eve.
When Nick asks FrankenEve about regret, she only wishes Nick could have buried Juliette. So what is Eve?
Eve exists in Juliette's corpse.
Eve has all of Juliette's memories.
Eve feels no remorse for the heinous acts she committed.
Eve does say "My only regret is that you didn't have a chance to bury Juliette."
I also have the same regret Eve. If Juliette's corpse had been properly buried we wouldn't have to see the most hated character on the Grimm show walking about flaunting how her felonies remain unpunished. The moral to the Grimm show is that it has no moral. Jacob and Wilhelm would be appalled.
I am considering waiting for the show to be cancelled and just watch the final episode to see if Juliette's corpse will actually be buried.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hexenadler - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 09:39 PM)Saranghaeyo Oppa Wrote: Well , I think after this episode Nick will finally bury her and let go of Juliette. He will move on and never think of the past Juliette. Working with Eve will totally open his eyes that Juliette is DEAD. I will be glad to see that. It will also give EVe a fresh new start with Nick. Nick may not like what they are doing but Nick will eventually see what they are doing will be the only way to stop the war tgat is coming.

For Eve to claim she's innocent just because she's adapted a persona to psychologically cope with her crimes is disgusting, and if the writers think they can pull it off, shame on every one of them.

HW is no better than Black Claw. I'm ready to argue that they're even worse. "Bottom line" people always are.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 02-05-2016

what they did to Juliette's fine.Juliette could have used his powers for good will, as Eve-worse she only saw one side of the coin.the only punishment for Juliette-being "Hexenbiest" -was death.
it was too powerful and was out of control.psychologically he died.
for the group is dead.and others went ?. his other friends from work.This forum had mentioned that the father of Juliette appears?.the answer would be that they broke and she decided to leave.
lost in the horizon

RE: Eve/Juliette - aboutnici - 02-05-2016

What happens when Eve remembers her emotions as Juliette? Will she try to kill Nick, Adalind and Baby Kelly, because I'm scared of what's going to happen next!