Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-02-2016

Quote:[quote='jsgrimm45' pid='22342' dateline='1454438170']
I have the DVD he did pull a knife. I didn't say self defense I just point out that the guy he killed in the bar had a knife.

Why did the guy pull a knife?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Grimmbiest11 - 02-02-2016

Kelly Burkhardt doesn't strike as the type who had 'friends. She was always on the move, making her a loner, also she was presumed dead and preferred to stay that way. Also leaving a small child in a cabin alone while she took care or business? Her trip to Portland was sort of an emergency, don't think she had time to restructure things. Her son was presumably in danger and she was obviously emotional. Juliette is liable under the doctrine of common purpose, conspiracy among other things. To say that she depended on a magical child to save Kelly from Kenneth is a bit foolish on her part.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 11:42 AM)irukandji Wrote:
Quote:[quote='jsgrimm45' pid='22342' dateline='1454438170']
I have the DVD he did pull a knife. I didn't say self defense I just point out that the guy he killed in the bar had a knife.

Why did the guy pull a knife?
The link in put in the post tells it better than I can. The guy grabbed Nick first then Nick hit him. This was the overall start of the bar fight (his buddies take it up) later the guy comes up behind Nick and pulls the knife, Nick hears the click of the switchblade and turns hits the guy and pushes him into the brass rail. Later the guy dies. We are to assume if no one had done anything Nick wouldn't have either. Family at the house was a different story that I have no idea why the put that into the plot.

Up until then Nick only attacked when he attacked but clearly at the house it wasn't the problem so why? No clue.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Season_Three_Fights

(02-02-2016, 11:50 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Kelly Burkhardt doesn't strike as the type who had 'friends. She was always on the move, making her a loner, also she was presumed dead and preferred to stay that way. Also leaving a small child in a cabin alone while she took care or business? Her trip to Portland was sort of an emergency, don't think she had time to restructure things. Her son was presumably in danger and she was obviously emotional. Juliette is liable under the doctrine of common purpose, conspiracy among other things. To say that she depended on a magical child to save Kelly from Kenneth is a bit foolish on her part.

Even more foolish; bringing a child back into a dangerous environment when she promised to keep the child out of harm's way. Having no other alternative is not an excuse. She was charged with protecting the child. She did not do as she was instructed.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Grimmbiest11 - 02-02-2016

So basically it was Kelly's own fault that the royals killed her and Diana was kidnapped?

(02-02-2016, 12:05 PM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: So basically it was Kelly's own fault that the royals killed her and Diana was kidnapped?

Why do you think that?

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-02-2016

This is an eve thread so I am not going into detail. But Meisner did sit in Sean's office and said that the resistance made a deal with Viktor to trade Diana for the King. For that deal to have even been considered one or other side would have to know they could deliver on producing Diana. Which means Kelly and Diana were coming to Portland anyway.

This point I see was meant so the show could rap up the Royal and Diana story arc. But it also added even more confusion to Big Kelly's fate.

(02-02-2016, 11:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The link in put in the post tells it better than I can. The guy grabbed Nick first then Nick hit him. This was the overall start of the bar fight (his buddies take it up) later the guy comes up behind Nick and pulls the knife, Nick hears the click of the switchblade and turns hits the guy and pushes him into the brass rail. Later the guy dies. We are to assume if no one had done anything Nick wouldn't have either. Family at the house was a different story that I have no idea why the put that into the plot.

Up until then Nick only attacked when he attacked but clearly at the house it wasn't the problem so why? No clue.

I recall something about the family and Nick going after them. Actually, that was one of the scarier things I've seen Nick do.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-03-2016

There are post about how people hate eve. We have not even been given a chance to know HexenEve. does she stay locked up all day between missions. How does she get along with the other members at the compound. Why the guard at the door.

I don't expect her sitting in the garden reading a book. But the idea of when she is not sleep she is in the gym training would make sense.

The thing I wonder hexenbiest are seductive, even Hexenette. How do you play that if you have HexenEve emotionless. or will seduction be something she turns on and turns off.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 02-03-2016

(02-03-2016, 12:26 PM)syscrash Wrote: There are post about how people hate eve. We have not even been given a chance to know HexenEve. does she stay locked up all day between missions. How does she get along with the other members at the compound. Why the guard at the door.

I don't expect her sitting in the garden reading a book. But the idea of when she is not sleep she is in the gym training would make sense.

The thing I wonder hexenbiest are seductive, even Hexenette. How do you play that if you have HexenEve emotionless. or will seduction be something she turns on and turns off.
I agree on the training could guard be protecting the area not as a guard on Eve? I do think the are keeping an eye on her we've know how deadly she can be would be a mistake not to keep her in check, so maybe the guard does both. Do you think they have a kill switch in Eve?