Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 12:29 PM)syscrash Wrote: There is no indication that Viktor knew how to remove Nicks powers. It just makes sense a Grimm removes a hexenbiest powers he then becomes vulnerable to hexenbiest. Only natural that the taking of powers would have a cost, something to balance the scales.

Do you mean Viktor was just guessing? He didn't like that...

(01-19-2016, 07:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not sure who said it, but there was a comment that Juliette's condition was a "unique, like, once-in-a-lifetime, doesn't ever seem to have happened before kind of event conundrum".

I was thinking about that and about the full process to create hexan-Juliette...

1. You need a hexanbiest stupid enough to drink a drop of grimm blood. So she loses her power.
2. You that this same hexanbiest to be brave enough to trough a disgusting process that involves killing another hexanbiest to stole the hexanbiest spirit of the dead hexanbiest. It is possible that the spirit doesn't accept the new host.
3. Now, with the blood of this grimm, this hexanbiest must be able to transform herself in another woman (that is not a hexanbiest) and have sex with the SAME grimm that took her powers.
4. The grimm must find another hexanbiest that for some reasons wants to help the woman (the one that is not hexanbiest) to use a spell that will transform her in the hexanbiest that took the grimm powers and them have sex with the grimm so he recover his powers and the woman became a hexanbiest.

This is because we don’t know if there are other pre-requirements for those spells to work. The writers created a process really very hard to be copied… Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 01-20-2016

I am not saying Viktor was guessing. I was saying that grimm blood will take a hexenbiest powers. It only makes since that the reverse should also be true. Knowing that is not knowing what it would take, only that is is possible.
There is nothing saying she had to turn into Juliette, other then that was the only way to get Nick to sleep with her. I am thinking the being Juliette was just another little dig she through in to get even.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 02:27 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 07:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not sure who said it, but there was a comment that Juliette's condition was a "unique, like, once-in-a-lifetime, doesn't ever seem to have happened before kind of event conundrum".

I was thinking about that and about the full process to create hexan-Juliette...

1. You need a hexanbiest stupid enough to drink a drop of grimm blood. So she loses her power.
2. You that this same hexanbiest to be brave enough to trough a disgusting process that involves killing another hexanbiest to stole the hexanbiest spirit of the dead hexanbiest. It is possible that the spirit doesn't accept the new host.
3. Now, with the blood of this grimm, this hexanbiest must be able to transform herself in another woman (that is not a hexanbiest) and have sex with the SAME grimm that took her powers.
4. The grimm must find another hexanbiest that for some reasons wants to help the woman (the one that is not hexanbiest) to use a spell that will transform her in the hexanbiest that took the grimm powers and them have sex with the grimm so he recover his powers and the woman became a hexanbiest.

This is because we don’t know if there are other pre-requirements for those spells to work. The writers created a process really very hard to be copied… Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(laughs). I just can't say it enough. Adalind really is a dweeb.

Here is something I was thinking of today.

I had to go back and look at the script to make sure I got this right. It said that in order for the spell to work, everything had to be done in reverse. Well, in thinking about this intertwining thing, how do they *ahem* intertwine in reverse?

Then there's the statement about the wild and crazy sex they had. Now in considering this, Elizabeth and Juliette would have to go by Nick's memory of the event. I'll just say it right off. Nick is a doofus. Would he really be able to remember crossing every 't' and dotting every 'i' in exact detail? And what about Juliette as Adalind? According to Adalind, she did not enjoy it. If Juliette did, that changes things. Would that make her a hexenbiest?

This issue has actually bugged me for some time, I just never gave it enough thought to put it in words. What if the side effects Elizabeth was referring to were the result of not reversing the spell exactly? After all, they are relying on Nick's memory.

Of course the big argument to all of this is, if they didn't reverse it exactly as it originally took place, why would Nick get his Grimm powers back? You got me on that one. The way I look at this reversal spell, there's no way it could work.

RE: Eve/Juliette - izzy - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 06:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: This issue has actually bugged me for some time, I just never gave it enough thought to put it in words. What if the side effects Elizabeth was referring to were the result of not reversing the spell exactly? After all, they are relying on Nick's memory.

Of course the big argument to all of this is, if they didn't reverse it exactly as it originally took place, why would Nick get his Grimm powers back? You got me on that one. The way I look at this reversal spell, there's no way it could work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Warning: adult conversation follows, if you are offended by man-woman adult conversation do not read - really, you have been warned.

Nick: Then I....and she said, oh, Nick it is so big, you are hurting me...then I.... and she yelled Oh gosh I am XXXXing, so 90 minutes later, she was babbling incoherently, telling me I was the best she ever had and saying she would do anything for me, calling me her daddy and begging me for more.

Adalind: I was on my back, I noticed a cobweb on the ceiling - and thought wow Juliette needs to dust more often. Anyways at some point I guess he put it in, because I heard him grunt a moment later and that was that.

Yeah irukandji, I think you are correct, there would likely be more than a little discrepancy.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-20-2016

*snerk* No wonder there were side effects.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dprockstar - 01-21-2016

Im totally late to the discussion, but can we agree that Juliette's storyline is lame. Obviously, no offence to Bitsy but I would prefer if Eve developed on her own and Juliette waent away.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 01-22-2016

something that was omitted in the spell.
the kiss between Sean and Juliette Adalind-being.that detail could have been important.
Sean did not say or do not take into account.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-22-2016

(01-22-2016, 06:52 AM)brandon Wrote: something that was omitted in the spell.
the kiss between Sean and Juliette Adalind-being.that detail could have been important.
Sean did not say or do not take into account.
You know that is a point I don't think anyone made. We know Nick blood allowed Adalind to work the potion to take his Grimm. We as far as I remember no one posted that Sean's Kiss to wake up Juliette could have been in play, making her into a hexen or that the first potion Adalind made to put her in the coma may have also added to the effect.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Isa - 01-22-2016

Ok, so Bitsie posted this pic of Eve on her her Instagram with the sayings:
"ONE WEEK till @NBCGrimm Returns With Juliette a Changed Woman".

So... Juliette changed and decided to also change her name ? Maybe, idk.

This week has to pass really quickly.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-29-2016

We got the look at Eve, looked like Nick did believe her and looked like he was over her so do we see this as the end of Nick/Juliette?