Grimm Forum
Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia (/Thread-Spoilers-5x14-Lycanthropia)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - Gretel Hanselsister - 12-12-2015

5x14 "Lycanthropia"

Air Date:
March 25, 2016

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - jsgrimm45 - 12-12-2015

This brings to mind the night Nick and Monroe got together to stop the chef who was kill Blutbaden could he and Monroe do this again as an attacked on the gang. A large group of Blutbaden would be something to see. Or could Monroe set this up to save Rosalee?

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - Lizzy13132003 - 02-29-2016

"GRIMM"
"LYCANTHROPIA"

03/25/2016 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : A FORGOTTEN WESEN DISEASE PLAGUES A PROMINENT FAMILY - ANN CUSACK GUEST STARS - Following a brutal attack in the woods, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) stumble upon a terrifying Wesen disease that may be the inspiration for the modern-day werewolf myth. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is offered an uneasy alliance that may help her get back what she wants most. Elsewhere, Eve's (Bitsie Tulloch) investigation uncovers a surprising revelation. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - wfmyers1207 - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 01:00 PM)Lizzy13132003 Wrote: "GRIMM"
"LYCANTHROPIA"

03/25/2016 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Friday) : A FORGOTTEN WESEN DISEASE PLAGUES A PROMINENT FAMILY - ANN CUSACK GUEST STARS - Following a brutal attack in the woods, Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) stumble upon a terrifying Wesen disease that may be the inspiration for the modern-day werewolf myth. Meanwhile, Adalind (Claire Coffee) is offered an uneasy alliance that may help her get back what she wants most. Elsewhere, Eve's (Bitsie Tulloch) investigation uncovers a surprising revelation. Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee and Bree Turner also star.

Hmm, I think that reference to Adalind being offered an "uneasy alliance" likely refers to her being recruited by HW for some purpose in order to get LBB back from whoever Meisner gave her to.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - syscrash - 02-29-2016

Has anyone noticed this is the second episode that JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER are not mentioned in the synopses. Are they trying to tell us something. Reading this post it all but says. Diana will be the cause of Nick and Adalind's on going conflict. I see it as we will see the return of the old Adalind. Eve doing investigation is and interesting revelation. For three episodes she is working on this investigation. This means she will be going beyond being a one line statue. But actually interact with people, thus showing a personality.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - Robyn - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 01:24 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
"LYCANTHROPIA"

Hmm, I think that reference to Adalind being offered an "uneasy alliance" likely refers to her being recruited by HW for some purpose in order to get LBB back from whoever Meisner gave her to.

The uneasy alliance could be Meisner, but ‘uneasy’ makes me curious. If Meisner barters Diana, then he’s not the person who helped Adalind in S3. The ‘uneasy’ could be because she has feelings for Meisner or they have feelings for each other that are easier to ignore if they never see each other.

Renard knows that Meisner rescued Diana, and he’s certainly not above bartering his child to get what he wants. If he needed something done and wanted to work from the shadows like he did in S1 with Adalind and Nick, he might deceive Adalind that he knows where Diana is and will tell her if she does something for him first.

(02-29-2016, 01:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: Reading this post it all but says. Diana will be the cause of Nick and Adalind's on going conflict. I see it as we will see the return of the old Adalind.

Well if Nick’s idea of a happy home only requires his son, then yea, Adalind wanting/expecting to have both her children with her is going to cause conflict.

If old Adalind is what it takes for Adalind to get her spunk back I'm all for it. Big cheer if she's super powered and super angry.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - syscrash - 02-29-2016

Quote:Renard knows that Meisner rescued Diana, and he’s certainly not above bartering his child to get what he wants. If he needed something done and wanted to work from the shadows like he did in S1 with Adalind and Nick, he might deceive Adalind that he knows where Diana is and will tell her if she does something for him first.

I could see Sean pulling a Viktor on Adalind. Here is the thing, when Meisner told Sean about Diana I could see Sean accepting it then until he got more information. Meisner did say she was safe with friends. But after the restaurant, hearing Meisner is now behind and organization. Why has Sean not contacted Meisner, why is he acting with Nick like he doesn't know Meisner. Of course there are a number of things that Meisner knows Sean may not want divulged. Also Being tied to Meisner ties him to Eric's death. Even though Viktor already knows Sean had his brother killed. Something he confirmed when he told Sean he know it was Meisner.

I would think Sean would have been the first one Meisner would have wanted to join. If for no other reason so he could operate in Portland.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - Robyn - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 05:24 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Renard knows that Meisner rescued Diana, and he’s certainly not above bartering his child to get what he wants. If he needed something done and wanted to work from the shadows like he did in S1 with Adalind and Nick, he might deceive Adalind that he knows where Diana is and will tell her if she does something for him first.

I could see Sean pulling a Viktor on Adalind. Here is the thing, when Meisner told Sean about Diana I could see Sean accepting it then until he got more information. Meisner did say she was safe with friends. But after the restaurant, hearing Meisner is now behind and organization. Why has Sean not contacted Meisner, why is he acting with Nick like he doesn't know Meisner. Of course there are a number of things that Meisner knows Sean may not want divulged. Also Being tied to Meisner ties him to Eric's death. Even though Viktor already knows Sean had his brother killed. Something he confirmed when he told Sean he know it was Meisner.

I would think Sean would have been the first one Meisner would have wanted to join. If for no other reason so he could operate in Portland.

We don't know for sure that Renard hasn't reached out to Meisner, it just won't be revealed until later. I don't see Renard being involved with BC too much unless he's given a position of authority. Renard is not a foot soldier. His best asset to HW would be his skill at manipulating people & circumstances, being a double agent that infiltrates the upper ranks of BC.

The only problem working with Renard is that once he's convinced which side will win, that's the side he'll align with.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - syscrash - 03-06-2016

Quote:Adalind (Claire Coffee) is offered an uneasy alliance that may help her get back what she wants most.
Take this and Clair announcing Diana has aged again, and will be played by Hanna Lloyd. Does it sound like Adalind is going to get betrayed again. I am sure she is expecting a child, not someone grown.

RE: Spoilers: 5x14 Lycanthropia - wfmyers1207 - 03-06-2016

(02-29-2016, 05:11 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 01:24 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
"LYCANTHROPIA"

The uneasy alliance could be Meisner, but ‘uneasy’ makes me curious. If Meisner barters Diana, then he’s not the person who helped Adalind in S3. The ‘uneasy’ could be because she has feelings for Meisner or they have feelings for each other that are easier to ignore if they never see each other.

Renard knows that Meisner rescued Diana, and he’s certainly not above bartering his child to get what he wants. If he needed something done and wanted to work from the shadows like he did in S1 with Adalind and Nick, he might deceive Adalind that he knows where Diana is and will tell her if she does something for him first.

(02-29-2016, 01:30 PM)syscrash Wrote: Reading this post it all but says. Diana will be the cause of Nick and Adalind's on going conflict. I see it as we will see the return of the old Adalind.

Well if Nick’s idea of a happy home only requires his son, then yea, Adalind wanting/expecting to have both her children with her is going to cause conflict.

If old Adalind is what it takes for Adalind to get her spunk back I'm all for it. Big cheer if she's super powered and super angry.

I don't see that at all Robyn. Quite the opposite, I think Nick will be overjoyed to have brother and sister together. If nothing else, she would be another person to protect little Kelly and Adalind. Mess with her baby brother and Mom and there is going to be hell to pay! Angry