Grimm Forum
S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht (/Thread-S5E06-Wesen-Nacht)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - grimmfan14 - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 08:51 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 07:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: They will only fight again if Adalind return of power come with a boost. She told San Juliette caught her off guard. It was evident after Juliette threw her into the wall, Adalind's only concern was to get out of there.

If Juliette/Eve was to threaten Kelly's life somehow, I'm sure that would be the "boost" Adalind needs. You can't do anything dumber than getting between a mother grizzly and her cub.

Why would she do that? The whole point is that Eve doesn't have Juliette's emotions, and unless Adalind gets in the way of a HW mission (which I doubt) Eve isn't going to go after Adalind. That goes against everything they've said

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - syscrash - 12-15-2015

Your are getting hung up on the emotion claim. Remember she did not die. Trubel faked Juliette's death. She was not resurrected, she is not the result of some science experiment. She is still the same Juliette that tore up the spice shop. She has a personality, emotions, reasoning, and logic. Her training was combat training not some brain washing. Eve was trained just like Trubel. They just wanted background to explain why she is a super fighter like Trubel, and Meisner.
I am wondering if she trained under another hexenbiest. Her is a wild thought, Eve trained with Elizabeth, and Diana who are connected with HW.
Eve is Juliette as a full on hexenbiest. someone who embaces it with no regrets. To Eve it is not a curse but a gift. The best way to describe Eve is read the Juliette hate post. All the things people hated about what juliette did and became describes Eve.

She is just no longer emotionally tied to Nick. Nick is part of the Juliette life which in her mind is dead. Remember to all of the people in Portland Juliette is considered dead. They will gloss over how this works with any parents of close friends. Good thing they never showed Juliette having family or friends. This Juliette being dead will prevent her from hanging with the gang and or Nick. Being incognito is the reason for the blond wig.
As for For the others if they see her as the hexenbiest she is and not try and make or judge her by Juliette standards they will be friends. The fact the Rosale stated she wished the old Juliette was back, I think she will have trouble accepting Eve.
I actually think Adalind and Eve will become friends, because they share knowing what it means to be a hexenbiest. They can talk about and how to deal with the urges. I could even see Adalind getting her powers back and Eve helping Adalind keep it from Nick.

Remember in the show, the past is the past and characters do not seem to hold onto the past.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - jsgrimm45 - 12-16-2015

A lot of reading this AM. So I'll add to it. On the question of a fight between say Eve/Adalind/Eve/Diana not going to happen IMO. Kelly taught Diana right and wrong most children Dr's say a child personality is formed by age 2 to 4 that is why the writers return LBB in that age range.

Eve will now have no interest in Adalind or the baby Kelly. Meisner will return Diana to Adalind as he isn't a cruel person dangerous yes but not cruel. Diana will because of Kelly's teaching will use her powers to protect not to injure or kill. Diana power will be in her leadership not her powers as she ages. HW isn't training Diana a killer we could ask the question was it Diana who had the power to tune down Juliette? Letting her keep her power but took out the anger?

Meisner told Sean he was there when the king died not that he killed him, when Sean said he wanted know and see Diana Meisner just said she with friend and safe. HW and the resistance as of now are not connected Meisner was an HW agent inside the resistance but alway HW. Meisner is high up in the group but not the head man or woman. At some point he may use that resistance contact to enlist the aid of the resistance.

Unlikely but if Eve did try something on Adalind and Diana was there she would prevent it not kill Eve, Diana would put let us say cone around her so Eve powers would not work. Kelly did a good job of raising Diana and teaching values.

If HW knows the Dixon character and see Sean getting to the program with him or, even if they don't know anything about him and Sean looks to be getting into the program HW will not let Sean in on the score.

Does look my coffee is going up in price so this and 10 dollars will get you a cup of coffee, only 5 if you are a cheap as me.Big Grin

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - speakeasy - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 07:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: A lot of reading this AM. So I'll add to it. On the question of a fight between say Eve/Adalind/Eve/Diana not going to happen IMO. Kelly taught Diana right and wrong most children Dr's say a child personality is formed by age 2 to 4 that is why the writers return LBB in that age range.

Eve will now have no interest in Adalind or the baby Kelly. Meisner will return Diana to Adalind as he isn't a cruel person dangerous yes but not cruel. Diana will because of Kelly's teaching will use her powers to protect not to injure or kill. Diana power will be in her leadership not her powers as she ages. HW isn't training Diana a killer we could ask the question was it Diana who had the power to tune down Juliette? Letting her keep her power but took out the anger?

For me, the whole idea of a throwdown between Eve and Adalind was just a 'who would win if they fought' type of rhetorical question, not a prediction. But I don't preclude an actual event like that happening within the scope of probability, just for the record.

(12-16-2015, 07:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Meisner told Sean he was there when the king died not that he killed him, when Sean said he wanted know and see Diana Meisner just said she with friend and safe. HW and the resistance as of now are not connected Meisner was an HW agent inside the resistance but alway HW. Meisner is high up in the group but not the head man or woman. At some point he may use that resistance contact to enlist the aid of the resistance.

My recollection of that scene is that Meisner did tell Renard that he was the one who killed the King, in so many words. When he explained that it was a deal Viktor struck with the Resistance = assassinate the King and you can have Diana. And I believe that at the end of the conversation Renard did tell Meisner to locate Diana, that he wanted to see his daughter. But I could be wrong, so I'll try to verify that. You may be right about the Resistance not being a part of the HW now, but I speculate that they are because of Meisner's ties to the group. Not stating that as a fact, though.

(12-16-2015, 07:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Does look my coffee is going up in price so this and 10 dollars will get you a cup of coffee, only 5 if you are a cheap as me.Big Grin

I got you beat in the contest for cheap; I make my own and don't use the drive-thru line at Starbucks very often. But a ten-spot for a super grande cup of joe would include a very generous tip! Smile

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Sable677 - 12-16-2015

I liked this episode. The fact that the wesen of the week tied into the major season long story was good, and I am glad that Rosalee, Monroe, and Bud are getting pulled into it. I liked the Nick, Adalind, and Trubel stuff. I am glad that Trubel is back, but I am uneasy that Trubel may have known about at least some of the Juliette stuff. I don't want Nick and Trubel having problems. Loved when the Captain woged in front of Wu. Perfect scene. As for the end, I am in wait and see mode. I am really enjoying Nick and Adalind right now and don't want the Eve stuff to mess with them, and just because I liked Juliette doesn't mean I will like Eve. Bitsie needs to sell me on this new character. Despite Sean and Adalind being dark in season one, Sasha and Claire still made me invested in their characters. Bitsie will need to do the same for Eve.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Hexenadler - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 10:09 PM)grimmfan14 Wrote: Why would she do that? The whole point is that Eve doesn't have Juliette's emotions, and unless Adalind gets in the way of a HW mission (which I doubt) Eve isn't going to go after Adalind. That goes against everything they've said

Let's keep in mind there was a time when most of us probably thought Juliette would never have betrayed Kelly Burkhardt to the Royals. Who knows what curveballs the writers will throw at us between now and the season finale.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Diana - 06-01-2016

Sooo strange when suddendly Juliette was back again and not dead?! :-O Excited for the next Episode Smile

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - New Guy - 12-22-2016

(06-01-2016, 04:26 AM)Diana Wrote: Sooo strange when suddendly Juliette was back again and not dead?! :-O Excited for the next Episode Smile
Hi Forum,
I re-watched 5.06, Wesen Nach. I will quote from:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Wesen_Nacht/Transcript
Note Diana's (Forum member) comment about how strange it was that Juliette was "was back again and not dead."
Quote:Trubel: Meisner was there?
Nick: If he wasn't there, you might not be here. What did they do with Juliette's body?
Trubel: I don't know.
Nick refers to her as "Juliette's body," as in her corpse. Trubel gives no indication that she didn't kill Juliette. If she knew Juliette was alive wouldn't she tell Nick? Why in a later episode does Meisner tell Juliette "you're dead . . ."?
Quote:Nick: And this is the group you were telling me about?
Trubel: They want people like us on their side. People with our abilities.
Nick: You're working for them?
Trubel: Well, when I left here and went to take Josh home, they found me there. Or followed me there.
Adalind: Who are they?
Trubel: HW, or Hadrian's Wall, or something. I... That's what they call themselves. All I know is they're a part of the government, but a part so secret that most of the government doesn't even know they exist. I guess they don't trust a lot of people in the government either. But they're fighting this underground war.
Nick: Against who?
Trubel: Wesen. Nobody knows how many there are or how big a group it is, but it's all over, not just in this country. It's everywhere, like a revolution. I had to help. Nick, HW needs Grimms on their side, and I'm not the only one fighting for them. I worked with one in Lisbon, and-and I heard about another in Bangkok.
Adalind: You went to Lisbon?
Trubel: Twice. I never know where I'm going or what I'm supposed to do until I have to do it, but... I mean, there are sections of HW all over the world.
Trubel tells Nick and Adalind that the Secret Government Organization (SGO) is "HW, or Hadrian's Wall, or something." and that "there are sections of HW all over the world." She also tells him about Black Claw, "Nobody knows how many there are or how big a group it is, but it's all over, not just in this country. It's everywhere, like a revolution." Some have speculated BC and HW were wiped out in season 5, but they are both international. We have not seen Lucien Petrovitch or Billie Trump die. So I will guess the bodies in the season 6 promo pictures are dead BC and or HW.
Quote:News Anchor 1: ...last night's violent rampage. Brenda?
Brenda: Last night, several streets in the Portland area were vandalized in a spree of gang-related violence. One shop owner, Ken Honeycutt, was brutally beaten to death...
. . .
Brenda: Now receiving reports of similar incidents as far away as Eugene and Seattle.
The BC attack seems to include other cities, not just Portland. The BC are widespread, organized and violent. The promos seem to indicate Renard is all in BC and will issue a kill order against Nick.
Here is a countdown to the January 6, 2017 airing of 6.01, Fugitive:
https://www.episodate.com/tv-show/grimm
Merry Christmas Y'All,
N G

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - syscrash - 12-23-2016

Quote:Trubel: Meisner was there?
Nick: If he wasn't there, you might not be here. What did they do with Juliette's body?
Trubel: I don't know.
Nick refers to her as "Juliette's body," as in her corpse. Trubel gives no indication that she didn't kill Juliette. If she knew Juliette was alive wouldn't she tell Nick? Why in a later episode does Meisner tell Juliette "you're dead . . ."?
That is because Nick thought she was dead.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - brandon - 12-23-2016

Trubel said she did not know if she- Juliette- was going to survive that. That I think would be the "Hexenbiest training", both physical and psychological