Grimm Forum
S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht (/Thread-S5E06-Wesen-Nacht)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - speakeasy - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 03:08 PM)speakeasy pid-'19883 Wrote:[quote='irukandji' pid='19877' dateline='1450209546']
Kind of makes you wonder where Sean's going with all of this, doesn't it?

Oh, I know he's the at the top of most fan's lists for the role of the corrupt baddie. But I don't see him that way; true believer here. See, the way I have it figured, he's going to be urged to get the city law enforcement behind the wesen takeover because Dixon promised him the top job with PBB in exchange for an endorsement. But, he'll refuse to go along when he finds out what's really happening. I hope.

I'll be interested to see if this Andrew Dixon has the charismatic sway over the wesen community that I think he may possess, but I always hedge my bets where the Grimm writing staff is concerned. Smile

(12-15-2015, 12:59 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I agree I think Sean has turn over a new leaf but like you said the writers may say time to turn the leaf back over. Dixon is something last season we had Chavez the unknown now we have Dixon the unknown see a pattern, Chavez turn out ok so I think this unknown is not.

We could get a hint if HW tells Nick to keep Renard out of the loop at least for a time. Meisner knows Sean but could be waiting to see what Sean does with Dixon.

Do you think HW has some idea of Dixon or are they in the dark also?Dodgy

To me, Meisner and the Resistance are synonymous as far as involvement in this uprising is concerned. In the conversation during which Meisner tells Renard he killed his father, I got the impression that Renard is still Meisner's superior. He did tell Meisner to locate Diana and sounded as if he expected to have his order carried out. So I am putting those two together on the same team. Also, Renard is a member of the Resistance now. So we have Renard, Meisner, the Resistance, and the Hadrian's Wall gov't group all working together, I think. Then we can add to that number Nick and the Scoobies and Trubel and Eve. Quite a lineup. I'm almost certain that Adalind will go Hexenbiest again and Nick will be alright with it because she will be needed.

But, and it's a big one - the fly in the buttermilk is the theme of BETRAYAL that permeates the show now. You may be accurate when you express some concern about Renard's loyalties. But he won't, under any circumstances, imo, cooperate in any capacity with the Royals (unless it involves Diana's safety; think he truly loves his daughter) - they have always been bitter opponents and I don't think that will ever change. But he could have some ambitious plans of his own. In other words, as much as I love the character, he's the one most likely to turn against the groups mentioned.

So, maybe Meisner (think he ranks near the top in the HW) will advise Nick to keep Sean out of the loop to see what happens with Dixon. As to whether the HW group has any idea of Dixon being aligned with the uprising, if their intelligence systems are any good at all, I think they do. Assuming he's really involved, that is! Smile

But it's only an opinion, and as you say, that and ten bucks will get you a large designer coffee! Big Grin

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - Hexenadler - 12-15-2015

I still think Juliette/Eve and Adalind are going to have a Hexenbiest throwdown for the ages later in the season, once Adalind's powers resurface. Their fight in "Trial by Fire" felt more like a skirmish between two alley cats than a real battle to the death.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - syscrash - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:44 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: I still think Juliette/Eve and Adalind are going to have a Hexenbiest throwdown for the ages later in the season, once Adalind's powers resurface. Their fight in "Trial by Fire" felt more like a skirmish between two alley cats than a real battle to the death.

They will only fight again if Adalind return of power come with a boost. She told San Juliette caught her off guard. It was evident after Juliette threw her into the wall, Adalind's only concern was to get out of there. First she went to the kitchen no exit. Then she was heading for the front door until the flying knives.

Add that to Juliette has now had training, Adalind would be out of her mind to take on Juliette. I predict that Adalind an Juliette will become closer. I am thinking Adalind will be Juliette goto for hexenbiest problems.
Especially since Rosalee has not had one hexenbiest answer. It has been Elizabeth, and Adalind providing answers to hexenbiest questions.

RE: S5E06 - Wesen Nacht - New Guy - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:57 PM)syscrash Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 07:44 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: I still think Juliette/Eve and Adalind are going to have a Hexenbiest throwdown for the ages later in the season, once Adalind's powers resurface. Their fight in "Trial by Fire" felt more like a skirmish between two alley cats than a real battle to the death.

They will only fight again if Adalind return of power come with a boost. She told San Juliette caught her off guard. It was evident after Juliette threw her into the wall, Adalind's only concern was to get out of there. First she went to the kitchen no exit. Then she was heading for the front door until the flying knives.

Add that to Juliette has now had training, Adalind would be out of her mind to take on Juliette. I predict that Adalind an Juliette will become closer. I am thinking Adalind will be Juliette goto for hexenbiest problems.
Especially since Rosalee has not had one hexenbiest answer. It has been Elizabeth, and Adalind providing answers to hexenbiest questions.
Hello Syscrash and Hexenadler,
There are two unfinished fight scenes, Nick vs Renard and Adalind vs Hexenette. If Eve has memories, the she will remember Adalind as the hexenbiest she intended to kill. For Eve the fight will just be completion of an interrupted kill. She will see it as good training for Eve the killing machine. But she will fail to factor in Diana who will defend her Mommy and will instinctively not only defeat Eve, but set her ablaze like she did the fire in the cabin shortly after her birth.
Yea Diana!
New Guy

Quote:Hello Syscrash and Hexenadler,
There are two unfinished fight scenes, Nick vs Renard and Adalind vs Hexenette. If Eve has memories, the she will remember Adalind as the hexenbiest she intended to kill. For Eve the fight will just be completion of an interrupted kill. She will see it as good training for Eve the killing machine. But she will fail to factor in Diana who will defend her Mommy and will instinctively not only defeat Eve, but set her ablaze like she did the fire in the cabin shortly after her birth.
Yea Diana!

This would only be true if Eve was psychotic. hexenJulette nor Eve are psychotic. They do not kill just to kill. Eve kills as part of a mission. With Eve it is the rules of war. At this point Eve will think Adalind for her being a hexenbiest. Eve only issue will be that Adalind sleep with Nick. This is not enough to Kill Adalind but it will surly not stop her from picking on Adalind. Eve will continually make Nick and Adalind life miserable.

When it comes to Diana. Using the known child parent hexenbiest relations. and child protecting parent or parent protecting child is not in there make up. Yes Elizabeth stepped in and saved Sean, but she also turned Juieltte. So we don't really know what was her true motivation. We have not seen a single hexenbiest that has shown compassion.

People forget Diana is more then likely a teenager by now with all of the teenager rebellious attitudes. We have already seen Diana tell the king FU. WE have seen Diana tell viktor FU. We know vengeance is a known part of the hexenbiest makeup. We can not forget Adalind sold Diana, even signing a contract. Do you not think Diana might not want revenge.

(12-15-2015, 07:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: They will only fight again if Adalind return of power come with a boost. She told San Juliette caught her off guard. It was evident after Juliette threw her into the wall, Adalind's only concern was to get out of there.

If Juliette/Eve was to threaten Kelly's life somehow, I'm sure that would be the "boost" Adalind needs. You can't do anything dumber than getting between a mother grizzly and her cub.

I wouldn't mind seeing that, Hexenadler, but I hope Adalind uses trickery just one more time if she's going up against Eve. Some wiley potion or hex or curse or glamour or other dark magics, combined with plain old Hexenbiest muscle would help even the odds, imo. Otherwise, Adalind will probably need to arm herself with grenades before entering the ring. I honestly don't know who I would root for; probably Juliette, for old time's sake. Smile

But it seems like that would be counterproductive to say the least were it to happen before the uprising was put down. They are both going to be in top fighting form to face a deadly enemy.

(12-15-2015, 09:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing that, Hexenadler, but I hope Adalind uses trickery just one more time if she's going up against Eve. Some wiley potion or hex or curse or glamour or other dark magics, combined with plain old Hexenbiest muscle would help even the odds, imo. Otherwise, Adalind will probably need to arm herself with grenades before entering the ring.

...unless she plays it smart, and simply shoots Juliette/Eve from a safe distance with a sniper rifle. Tongue

(12-15-2015, 09:16 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 09:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote: I wouldn't mind seeing that, Hexenadler, but I hope Adalind uses trickery just one more time if she's going up against Eve. Some wiley potion or hex or curse or glamour or other dark magics, combined with plain old Hexenbiest muscle would help even the odds, imo. Otherwise, Adalind will probably need to arm herself with grenades before entering the ring.

...unless she plays it smart, and simply shoots Juliette/Eve from a safe distance with a sniper rifle. Tongue

Haha, discretion is the better part of valor. Smile

(12-15-2015, 09:16 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:

have you thought she more then likely is able to put her hand up and stop the bullet.

(12-15-2015, 08:51 PM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 07:57 PM)syscrash Wrote: They will only fight again if Adalind return of power come with a boost. She told San Juliette caught her off guard. It was evident after Juliette threw her into the wall, Adalind's only concern was to get out of there.

If Juliette/Eve was to threaten Kelly's life somehow, I'm sure that would be the "boost" Adalind needs. You can't do anything dumber than getting between a mother grizzly and her cub.

For Adalind it not a problem of motivation. It is if Juliette was unbeatable then Eve would be even worst. Yes to protect Kelly she would try, but even that motivation is not going to help that Eve could kill her on sight and has the mental state to do so.